Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤


ProfB
 Share

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's wrong. The BBC are pushing the cult of Covid, not appeasing the sceptics.

There was a fellow on the bbc news earlier, disagreeing with keep closing schools because of 1 covid case. He was about to explain his reasoning behind this when all of a sudden the screen froze and the interviewer said "Ooops, look like we've got a technical problem there. We'll try and get back to you later. Now at Wimbledon......".

I thought "yeah, fucking bollocks you lost him". 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's wrong. The BBC are pushing the cult of Covid, not appeasing the sceptics.

It’s my imaginary organisation, avidly viewed and listened to by the foil hat brigade (Bill). Don’t presume to know its agenda.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Been watching the BBC (Bacofoil Broadcasting Cretins) again?

No Ape or I’d believe the same propaganda as you. I’m still struggling to understand why I’ve never worn a mask, nor had the prick, took no notice of the bullshit Covid rules for almost a year and a half and I’m not dead yet?

Science eh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No Ape or I’d believe the same propaganda as you. I’m still struggling to understand why I’ve never worn a mask, nor had the prick, took no notice of the bullshit Covid rules for almost a year and a half and I’m not dead yet?

Science eh?

The amount of people who I know have had a cold and think it's covid. It's the new  'Big C'. Remember that advert where the bloke keeps coughing? "It may be nothing but it could be a sign of cancer". That's gone now. Now its "It could be Covid". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Affected introductory exclamations aside, I presume you're referring to Richard Tice, leader of Reform UK who has an agenda to sell...

I had a mooch around for the vids you refer to and the last march was simply a slighter larger attendance of previous iterations. What you haven't mentioned is that the 26th June March was a "protest of protests". With the Covid/Lockdown protesters was BLM, Free Palestine, Climate Change activists et al, all shouting their respective slogans. You omitting this fact is all the more surprising because as you say, you attended the march.

Surely there comes a point KB, that even you must realise a conspiracy theory is suspect when one has to resort to making stuff up to support the cause?

Surely you must realise it’s time to tuck your ego inside your Tena pants and do the walk of shame, double masked, hands sanitized and have a long hard talk with yourself under the bed till the sirens go off to let you know it’s all been a scam.

STAY SAFE

FUCK OFF

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No Ape or I’d believe the same propaganda as you. I’m still struggling to understand why I’ve never worn a mask, nor had the prick, took no notice of the bullshit Covid rules for almost a year and a half and I’m not dead yet?

Science eh?

How the fuckhave you managed to get into alehouses, shops & restaurants Bill? I need to know the secret….unless you’ve had your sash around your gob.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How the fuckhave you managed to get into alehouses, shops & restaurants Bill? I need to know the secret….unless you’ve had your sash around your gob.

They seek him here, they seek him there, they seek him everywhere. Is he in an ale house or is he in a shop. That damned elusive Bi-i-ly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How the fuckhave you managed to get into alehouses, shops & restaurants Bill? I need to know the secret….unless you’ve had your sash around your gob.

He claims a medical exemption. This is easy to pull off as he is encased in a wheeled iron lung, very much resembling Captain Christopher Pike in the Star Trek episode “The Menagerie”.

Would you like a pint, Billy? Blink once for “yes”...

Pike-Flashing.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He claims a medical exemption. This is easy to pull off as he is encased in a wheeled iron lung, very much resembling Captain Christopher Pike in the Star Trek episode “The Menagerie”.

Would you like a pint, Billy? Blink once for “yes”...

I’ve had the chinky-bat-flu and two jabs. I hate the mask thing and I’m not sure about all of these odd, contradictory regs. But, since I’m no virologist or epidemiologist… The fact that since the jabs I’ve purchased every known Microsoft product ten times, and I only use Apple, is neither here nor there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They seek him here, they seek him there, they seek him everywhere. Is he in an ale house or is he in a shop. That damned elusive Bi-i-ly 

Sha-a-dow.

Vas Blackwood as the robber holding Del Boy and Rodney hostage in the supermarket.

Not even altered quotes escape the Quotespotter!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was good in 'Lockstock....'. 

Innit.

"So this white shite thinks he can steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this some white cunts joke that black cunts don't get?... COZ I'M NOT FUCKING LAUGHING NICOL-ARSE!!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was good in 'Lockstock....'. 

He's good in everything he does. A rare example of a worthy black man.

Have you seen 'Creep'? He plays a tunnel worker on the London Underground, horror film  about a mutant experiment from the 60s, done in the bunkers under London.

Franka Potente's in it. I would. So would @Stubby Pecker. Run Lola Run.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This one never gets old either...

 

You cunt. This is the cyber cringe equivalent of looking back on pictures of me twenty five years ago when I had curtains and an orange puffer jacket.

And to think it only took me a few short years to go from this shit to the masterpiece that was 'Owls'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's good in everything he does. A rare example of a worthy black man.

Have you seen 'Creep'? He plays a tunnel worker on the London Underground, horror film  about a mutant experiment from the 60s, done in the bunkers under London.

Franka Potente's in it. I would. So would @Stubby Pecker. Run Lola Run.

Yes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How the fuckhave you managed to get into alehouses, shops & restaurants Bill? I need to know the secret….unless you’ve had your sash around your gob.

I don’t say I’m exempt, in fact I don’t say fuck all if I’m challenged, which seems to not happen anymore anyway. When this face nappy bollocks became a thing I would tell anyone who thought it their business to demand why I wasn’t masked up to fuck off and mind their own business, or my favourite ‘because I’m not a cunt like you’, but now I just say fuck all and act like I can’t hear them.

Ive noticed a lot more people maskless in shops and other business premises recently. 

I suppose it’s a start but I can’t believe what a gutless bunch of fucking sheep the majority of the normies are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t say I’m exempt, in fact I don’t say fuck all if I’m challenged, which seems to not happen anymore anyway. When this face nappy bollocks became a thing I would tell anyone who thought it their business to demand why I wasn’t masked up to fuck off and mind their own business, or my favourite ‘because I’m not a cunt like you’, but now I just say fuck all and act like I can’t hear them.

Ive noticed a lot more people maskless in shops and other business premises recently. 

I suppose it’s a start but I can’t believe what a gutless bunch of fucking sheep the majority of the normies are.

Yeah - what a bunch of wankers! Doing their best to reduce the risk of infection to others! It’s only the real hard men that have the guts to not wear one!


I’ve not yet met a single person who openly refuses to wear a mask in public, and literally everyone I know has welcomed vaccination with open arms. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ape™️ said:

I’ve not yet met a single person who openly refuses to wear a mask

I don’t suppose you get to meet that many people under the bed Ape, or do you mean when you venture out to the bathroom once a week to wring out your pissdrenched panties?

BE ALERT

(Your country needs lerts)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Surely you must realise it’s time to tuck your ego inside your Tena pants and do the walk of shame, double masked, hands sanitized and have a long hard talk with yourself under the bed till the sirens go off to let you know it’s all been a scam.

STAY SAFE

FUCK OFF

Actually, it was you who instigated this spat when you complained I had ignored a previous posting of yours, hence my "needy child" retort. Well, you got more than you bargained for and are now blindly lashing out with lame reheated tropes as befitting your petulant nature. You parade yourself as a well-informed person of great insight when the sad reality is you're a mug and a liar who has been caught out. Again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I don’t say I’m exempt, in fact I don’t say fuck all if I’m challenged, which seems to not happen anymore anyway. When this face nappy bollocks became a thing I would tell anyone who thought it their business to demand why I wasn’t masked up to fuck off and mind their own business, or my favourite ‘because I’m not a cunt like you’, but now I just say fuck all and act like I can’t hear them.

Ive noticed a lot more people maskless in shops and other business premises recently. 

I suppose it’s a start but I can’t believe what a gutless bunch of fucking sheep the majority of the normies are.

That wouldn’t work up here Bill. There’s two massive noir security guards in Aldi & Sainsburys round the corner and their are all over this…no-one gets past them unmasked. Their attention to detail is fucking the wife’s shoplifting business to boot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Yeah - what a bunch of wankers! Doing their best to reduce the risk of infection to others! It’s only the real hard men that have the guts to not wear one!


I’ve not yet met a single person who openly refuses to wear a mask in public, and literally everyone I know has welcomed vaccination with open arms. 

I have met a few who openly refuse to wear a mask in public .. what bothers me is that most of them seem to have little else to worry about other than screaming about people who do choose to wear masks where they consider it to be appropriate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have met a few who openly refuse to wear a mask in public .. what bothers me is that most of them seem to have little else to worry about other than screaming about people who do choose to wear masks where they consider it to be appropriate.

If it’s true that you can have covid with no symptoms or knowledge of the fact and still spread it then it’s incumbent on all of us to do their bit. Like it or not.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That wouldn’t work up here Bill. There’s two massive noir security guards in Aldi & Sainsburys round the corner and their are all over this…no-one gets past them unmasked. Their attention to detail is fucking the wife’s shoplifting business to boot.

I know someone who travels three times a week from Wrexham to a Sainsburys somewhere near Ellesmere Port who claims that he never wears a mask and has never been stopped by the police travelling between Wales and England. There are fake exemption certificate for sale on ebay and elsewhere so perhaps he has one of those. He is an old cunt by the way (77).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I know someone who travels three times a week from Wrexham to a Sainsburys somewhere near Ellesmere Port who claims that he never wears a mask and has never been stopped by the police travelling between Wales and England. There are fake exemption certificate for sale on ebay and elsewhere so perhaps he has one of those. He is an old cunt by the way (77).

We drove over to Llandudno for a day out yesterday, very nice but full of chavs. The Welsh Heddlu Police are utter cunts. I saw four cars pulled over by the bastards, on the A55 on the way OUT. All four cars had cheap plastic England flags hanging out of the windows. Families and kids all lined up on grass verges whilst the woollyback pigs turned them over (after they’d spent their money in the principality incidentally.) Saying that, I barely saw a mask on any of the pondlife sauntering along the congested pier towards the chips and donut shacks. Filthy cunts.

My nephew drives from Bebington to Wrexham everyday to work. He gets pulled at least twice a week, always by the Heddlu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...