Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤


ProfB
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

We drove over to Llandudno for a day out yesterday, very nice but full of chavs. The Welsh Heddlu Police are utter cunts. I saw four cars pulled over by the bastards, on the A55 on the way OUT. All four cars had cheap plastic England flags hanging out of the windows. Families and kids all lined up on grass verges whilst the woollyback pigs turned them over (after they’d spent their money in the principality incidentally.) Saying that, I barely saw a mask on any of the pondlife sauntering along the congested pier towards the chips and donut shacks. Filthy cunts.

My nephew drives from Bebington to Wrexham everyday to work. He gets pulled at least twice a week, always by the Heddlu.

It might well be because this old cunt lives in Recsam (he is actually English and hates the Welsh) but as is often the case the Heddlu might be leaving the own alone. It could also be that he is using one of the many back roads to cross the border. Of course if your nephew lives in bebington he is actually crossing two police force borders with the added complication of the Cheshire force also more closely allying itself with the North Wales Heddlu than with adjacent English forces. The Cheshire Police and The North Wales Heddlu share many resounces. The home office has long desired to merge the Cheshire Police with the Merseyside force but Cheshire Police have long aspired to merge with the North Wales Heddlu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You cunt. This is the cyber cringe equivalent of looking back on pictures of me twenty five years ago when I had curtains and an orange puffer jacket.

And to think it only took me a few short years to go from this shit to the masterpiece that was 'Owls'.

I just thank my lucky stars that any direct evidence of my own formative fumblings was lost in the site migration in 2014. As I recall, though, within the first half an hour Judge had accused me of being a multi, and Frank had told me to kill myself, so I guess not much has actually changed since then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Yeah - what a bunch of wankers! Doing their best to reduce the risk of infection to others! It’s only the real hard men that have the guts to not wear one!


I’ve not yet met a single person who openly refuses to wear a mask in public, and literally everyone I know has welcomed vaccination with open arms. 

What do you think of these cunts that just dump their masks on the ground when they're finished with them? Personally I hope the cunts catch the plague and end up face down in an ICU, with their silly bare feet sticking out the end of the bed. But that's because I'm a cunt. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What do you think of these cunts that just dump their masks on the ground when they're finished with them? Personally I hope the cunts catch the plague and end up face down in an ICU, with their silly bare feet sticking out the end of the bed. But that's because I'm a cunt. 

I think the same about them as I do about any form of littering. What’s your point?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think the same about them as I do about any form of littering. What’s your point?

Just asking. As it's ironic that they say they're wearing them to protect me and you but think nothing of dropping a germ ridden rag on the floor. My 2 year old grandson picked one up at a park. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just asking. As it's ironic that they say they're wearing them to protect me and you but think nothing of dropping a germ ridden rag on the floor. My 2 year old grandson picked one up at a park. 

Buy him some toys, mingebag.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just asking. As it's ironic that they say they're wearing them to protect me and you but think nothing of dropping a germ ridden rag on the floor. My 2 year old grandson picked one up at a park. 

Surely, if they don't work anyway, they won't be covered in anything more harmful than anything else he could pick up off the ground when you're not keeping an eye on him? So do they help catch the virus or not? If so, then you have to admit your current moaning about them not helping has been bollocks and if not, then what's the difference between him picking up a used mask in comparison to the hordes of other miscellaneous rubbish he could find? And don't give me any bollocks about how clean and tidy everything was before everyone started using masks, because we both know that's a complete fallacy what with dog shit, used rubbers, discarded tampons, fag ends, plastic bags and everything else dirty cunts like to leave in public places. 

You've fallen into yet another contradiction, Gypps. I'm starting to worry that you might be an idiot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Surely, if they don't work anyway, they won't be covered in anything more harmful than anything else he could pick up off the ground when you're not keeping an eye on him? So do they help catch the virus or not? If so, then you have to admit your current moaning about them not helping has been bollocks and if not, then what's the difference between him picking up a used mask in comparison to the hordes of other miscellaneous rubbish he could find? And don't give me any bollocks about how clean and tidy everything was before everyone started using masks, because we both know that's a complete fallacy what with dog shit, used rubbers, discarded tampons, fag ends, plastic bags and everything else dirty cunts like to leave in public places. 

You've fallen into yet another contradiction, Gypps. I'm starting to worry that you might be an idiot.

If it's been over some cunts gob with all their spit, food and smelly breath all over it, would you like to pick it up? So I'm hardly contradicting myself, am I.

And I've been an idiot for years, that's why I hang around this site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A rare chink of light from a mainstream rag, albeit the fucking mail on line.

This level of censorship is a big red flag, but most people are so laden with fear they do not realise it.

As for Dr Malone, he has walked off the farm. They have erased him.

Fucking cunts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9719891/amp/Inventor-mRNA-vaccines-says-young-adults-teens-not-forced-COVID-vaccine.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

A rare chink of light from a mainstream rag, albeit the fucking mail on line.

This level of censorship is a big red flag, but most people are so laden with fear they do not realise it.

As for Dr Malone, he has walked off the farm. They have erased him.

Fucking cunts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9719891/amp/Inventor-mRNA-vaccines-says-young-adults-teens-not-forced-COVID-vaccine.html

The Daily Mail AND Fox News? I can hear @Ape™️’s wanker klaxon…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

A rare chink of light from a mainstream rag, albeit the fucking mail on line.

This level of censorship is a big red flag, but most people are so laden with fear they do not realise it.

As for Dr Malone, he has walked off the farm. They have erased him.

Fucking cunts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9719891/amp/Inventor-mRNA-vaccines-says-young-adults-teens-not-forced-COVID-vaccine.html

The Daily Mail is one of the biggest shit stirring rags around. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

If it's been over some cunts gob with all their spit, food and smelly breath all over it, would you like to pick it up?

Of course not. Just like I wouldn't pick up anything else that I listed - but rubbish is rubbish and the majority of the population are filthy fucking pigs -  there'll always be litter as long as there's humans around to produce it. What I'm asking is how is a used mask worse than any of the other shit? Or does it just suit your narrative and give you something else to petulantly whinge about?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Of course not. Just like I wouldn't pick up anything else that I listed - but rubbish is rubbish and the majority of the population are filthy fucking pigs -  there'll always be litter as long as there's humans around to produce it. What I'm asking is how is a used mask worse than any of the other shit? Or does it just suit your narrative and give you something else to petulantly whinge about?

That's right RK, it suits my narrative and gives me something else to petulantly whinge about. Alright? Now.......................fuck off! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, it was you who instigated this spat when you complained I had ignored a previous posting of yours, hence my "needy child" retort. Well, you got more than you bargained for and are now blindly lashing out with lame reheated tropes as befitting your petulant nature. You parade yourself as a well-informed person of great insight when the sad reality is you're a mug and a liar who has been caught out. Again.

Rattled 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If it’s true that you can have covid with no symptoms or knowledge of the fact and still spread it then it’s incumbent on all of us to do their bit. Like it or not.

Nothing you’ve been told by the fake news media and the criminal gang of politicians and ‘scientists’ is true ffs. Believe none of it. The Mirror is today reporting that Labour are urging ministers to mandate vaccinating cats and dogs, once all adults and the forced injecting of children are completed. These cunts are fucking paralytic drunk on the power they’ve got used to since last March. They aren’t giving it up anytime soon.

Agreeing to anything these evil cunts tell you to do makes you part of the problem and If you refuse to see that then you don’t deserve to be a free human being. 

‘Please Sir. Can I have some more?’

’More what?’ 

‘More rules please Sir’

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I think the same about them as I do about any form of littering. What’s your point?

People are discarding masks as if they’re rubbish........ Hang on a minute?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nothing you’ve been told by the fake news media and the criminal gang of politicians and ‘scientists’ is true ffs. Believe none of it. The Mirror is today reporting that Labour are urging ministers to mandate vaccinating cats and dogs, once all adults and the forced injecting of children are completed. These cunts are fucking paralytic drunk on the power they’ve got used to since last March. They aren’t giving it up anytime soon.

Agreeing to anything these evil cunts tell you to do makes you part of the problem and If you refuse to see that then you don’t deserve to be a free human being. 

‘Please Sir. Can I have some more?’

’More what?’ 

‘More rules please Sir’

Good thing you're keeping a rational head about all this, Billy. Can we go walkies now? I need a shit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Good thing you're keeping a rational head about all this, Billy. Can we go walkies now? I need a shit.

Of course. Just give me a minute to find my shiny silver MAGA hat. We can walk down to the vets. I’ve booked you in for your Covid jab. Good boy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's right RK, it suits my narrative and gives me something else to petulantly whinge about. Alright? Now.......................fuck off! 

I thought we'd hit rock bottom on here when Fender went all Flat Earth on us, but it turns out I was mistaken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't let him sniff any masks on the way. 

All these mask wankers might want to take a look at this interesting YouTube video posted today.

The channel is Ivor Cummins.

Title: FINALLY a Clinical Trial on Facemasks in Children-Parents Take Note!

I bet if  Myra Hindley and Ian Brady were to have had children even they wouldn’t have been evil and cruel enough to put masks on them.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...