CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If it’s true that you can have covid with no symptoms or knowledge of the fact and still spread it then it’s incumbent on all of us to do their bit. Like it or not.

This has been one of the main misrepresentations the government scientists have made, thus allowing the authorities to unnecessarily lock up the well, restrict businesses, damage children's education and curtail enjoyment, free assembly and leisure pursuits.

The vast majority of the spread of this disease is nosocomial. Community spread accounts for under 20% of all serious cases, and that's being generous.

Originally the WHO, SAGE and fucking Fauci said asymptomatic spread was not an issue and mask wearing outside of the clinical area actually could be more hazardous. Then in July 2020, without any new ground breaking evidence they did a 180 on both of these issues.

Bill Fucking Gates says normality will only return when everybody is vaccinated. Observing his reluctance to give the vaccine patents to 3rd World countries, we are going to be in this stasis for some time yet.

That precancerous cunt Cummings intimated how rudderless this nefarious government was when the first wave hit, so much so they asked Gates for help. His influence should not be underestimated. 

In my book, normality returns when people stop complying and realise the damaging farce they have been subjected to. Putting him in a 6'x3' oak box wouldn't make me devastated either.

15 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This has been one of the main misrepresentations the government scientists have made, thus allowing the authorities to unnecessarily lock up the well, restrict businesses, damage children's education and curtail enjoyment, free assembly and leisure pursuits.

The vast majority of the spread of this disease is nosocomial. Community spread accounts for under 20% of all serious cases, and that's being generous.

Originally the WHO, SAGE and fucking Fauci said asymptomatic spread was not an issue and mask wearing outside of the clinical area actually could be more hazardous. Then in July 2020, without any new ground breaking evidence they did a 180 on both of these issues.

Bill Fucking Gates says normality will only return when everybody is vaccinated. Observing his reluctance to give the vaccine patents to 3rd World countries, we are going to be in this stasis for some time yet.

That precancerous cunt Cummings intimated how rudderless this nefarious government was when the first wave hit, so much so they asked Gates for help. His influence should not be underestimated. 

In my book, normality returns when people stop complying and realise the damaging farce they have been subjected to. Putting him in a 6'x3' oak box wouldn't make me devastated either.

I liked the video link that fucked up hilariously when you tried to post it. Your website is a bit of a twat to get working sometimes...

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Nothing you’ve been told by the fake news media and the criminal gang of politicians and ‘scientists’ is true ffs. Believe none of it. The Mirror is today reporting that Labour are urging ministers to mandate vaccinating cats and dogs, once all adults and the forced injecting of children are completed. These cunts are fucking paralytic drunk on the power they’ve got used to since last March. They aren’t giving it up anytime soon.

Agreeing to anything these evil cunts tell you to do makes you part of the problem and If you refuse to see that then you don’t deserve to be a free human being. 

‘Please Sir. Can I have some more?’

’More what?’ 

‘More rules please Sir’

When all this is over, have you decided which conspiracy theory will be your next obsession?

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

When all this is over, have you decided which conspiracy theory will be your next obsession?

There has been too many inconsistencies...... the beatification of the NHS, the manipulation about the variants and the exaggerated data about potential fatalities.

When basic healthcare is a struggle to access because of this Covid absolutism, my instinct and experience tells me something is not quite right. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

When all this is over? Wake up Ape. It’s only just begun. The goalposts haven’t even warmed up yet. Soon they’ll be moving so quick your mask will be blowing around in the crosswind. 

Don’t worry though I won’t tell you I told you so, even though I did.

MANY TIMES.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Beast said:

There has been too many inconsistencies...... the beatification of the NHS, the manipulation about the variants and the exaggerated data about potential fatalities.

When basic healthcare is a struggle to access because of this Covid absolutism, my instinct and experience tells me something is not quite right. 

So it’s all been engineered then? Is this what you’re implying with your “something is not quite right” comment? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

So it’s all been engineered then? Is this what you’re implying with your “something is not quite right” comment? 

I think what they're all hinting at is that the virus is real, but its been vastly over hyped in terms of risk to make money for the companies that produce the vaccines and masks and for the world governments to get all Orwellian and sinister.

What I don't understand is how its a good idea to cripple multiple economies for the benefit of a few mask and vaccine companies and how the world governments could ever hope to establish the dystopian NWO when they're so fucking incompetent - perhaps that's why Bill Gates keeps getting mentioned - he's ginger, smart and rich, so he's prime evil villain material.

Now, I'll feel really silly in five years time after saying this if I end up as North East Sector Workforce Member #225, with a Microsoft branded explosive collar around my neck, working for watery gruel and the right to a lice-ridden cot in a communal barracks surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by Chinese death robots, but it all seems a bit long winded from where I'm sitting right now.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Wonderful…so who is actually making money out of this global scam and will the acknowledged experts be jailed anytime soon? As for the chinks….

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now, I'll feel really silly in five years time after saying this if I end up as North East Sector Workforce Member #225, with a Microsoft branded explosive collar around my neck, working for watery gruel and the right to a lice-ridden cot in a communal barracks surrounded by barbed wire and guarded by Chinese death robots, but it all seems a bit long winded from where I'm sitting right now

If you do you'll be one of the lucky ones. The vast majority will aspire to join you in your ivory tower, even if it’s actually a lice ridden cot.

33 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Funnily enough nobody has ever said it to me. Ever.

Probably misheard them. Everything sounds weird coming out of those lifesaving, virtue signalling, obediency masks which are widely available and clearly labelled as not offering protection against Corona viruses.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you do you'll be one of the lucky ones. The vast majority will aspire to join you in your ivory tower, even if it’s actually a lice ridden cot.

Nice - I can build a harem of desperate, post apocalyptic, vaccine mutated three titted female bodyguards to share it with.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

To be fair both @The Beast and @camberwell gypsy have medical backgrounds from what I've heard, so they're not speaking from complete ignorance - I'm just trying to understand exactly what it is they're saying.

Fine. But fuck me. As for the Jack Ruby mob…give it a fucking rest eh? Life is full of rules and some we don’t like. I take it that  these lawbreakers pay their taxes on time, otherwise fuck it, I don’t agree with it, in fact I’m off out to shag that 21 year old stunner who lives next door wether she finds my bloated 50+ body and charisma attractive or otherwise, I have a different opinion so she’s getting it. Pile of wank.