CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not the most realistic thought experiment in the history of science, granted, more a "reductio ad absurdum" on the concept of a multiverse where a quantum probability waveform is collapsed leading to observable consequences at the macroscopic level. 

Schrödinger's hamster might have been slightly more believable.

How about Schrodinger just gets in the fucking box instead? The big-headed twat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yes. I’ve mentioned him to Eric before. I watched the site from a distance for a long time before making the catastrophic decision to join. He used to make me choke laughing…one angry cunt…much like Brick Top frankly.

Rumour has it that Karl Urban based his portrayal of Billy Butcher largely on MC's early Corner contributions, before he went off the rails and started making exaggerated claims about Cotswold stone and posting pictures of his payslip.

t6sw3jxr8wd31.jpg

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Get over yourself, you're not the first misinformed foil-coated chancer who requires regular schooling and you won't be the last.

Sorry M’am. I’ve been naughty again haven’t I? I think I’ve soiled my undies too. Bad Billy, naughty Billy. In your bed Billy!

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not the most realistic thought experiment in the history of science, granted, more a "reductio ad absurdum" on the concept of a multiverse where a quantum probability waveform is collapsed leading to observable consequences at the macroscopic level. 

Schrodinger's pussy sounds better. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Change your fucking avatar.

Simone Biles. Is she:

(a) An exemplar of mental wellness, as claimed by the world's media; or

(b) A spineless cunt who let her team and her country down?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Simone Biles. Is she:

(a) An exemplar of mental wellness, as claimed by the world's media; or

(b) A spineless cunt who let her team and her country down?

(b) for me. She’d have been mustard in them cotton fields though. Imagine if her great great grandad had refused to work because he wasn’t ‘mentally focused?’ 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Schrodingers hamster was looking forward to enjoying its well earned retirement.

However, a certain golfer from Cheshire had other ideas…

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Schrodingers hamster was looking forward to enjoying its well earned retirement.

However, a certain golfer from Cheshire had other ideas…

If ever a hamster wished it was dead!

3 hours ago, ProfB said:

No, like yours 😛 

I'm coming for you, sheep. I've had enough of your trolling shit, your shite noms and your PM bollocks. This has been a decent thread with respectable banter all fucking day until you showed up and stopped the fucking momentum dead with this weak bollocks.

I'm going to find you, and when I do I'm going to shove a fucking brick so far up your arse it'll come out the other end wearing your fucking hearing aid.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This language was dropped as credible and cool by 13year olds in 2009. Grow up and accept that there are some audacious forum members who don’t happen to agree with you on everything. Precious little gobshite.

Mmm, sententious as ever...spot the unintentional hypocrisy as well...