CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ร—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life ๐Ÿ˜ค

ProfB

6 hours ago, Clavo said:

Perhaps Billy's dental problems were a result of him not keeping on top of his dental health.

Is that your diagnosis Dr. Hugecock?

I reserve the right to seek a second opinion from someone whoโ€™s not a blind, childless, urine soaked, freak of nature, whose only qualifications are a biscuit tin full of British Rail train tickets from the 1950s and a mail order COCKS r US catalogue with a bookmark in the XXXXXLARGE section.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Is that your diagnosis Dr. Hugecock?

I reserve the right to seek a second opinion from someone whoโ€™s not a blind, childless, urine soaked, freak of nature, whose only qualifications are a biscuit tin full of British Rail train tickets from the 1950s and a mail order COCKS r US catalogue with a bookmark in the XXXXXLARGE section.

You want a second opinion?ย 

You're a cunt๐Ÿ˜‚

You're welcomeย 

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Admit it, youโ€™re pining for a bit of Orange sausage.

I was thinking of heading over tonight to finally give her what she craves, but ย I know that once she starts explaining the suspension settings, and the different engine mode options on my imaginary M4 to a thicko like me, Iโ€™ll be fast asleep before I can say โ€˜Are you going to get your growler out then or what Luv?โ€™

• Like 1

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

You want me to come round tonight and jab you with my big booster, donโ€™t you? All you have to do is beg a little and ill do you a favour, as long as youโ€™re triple masked up. I wouldnโ€™t want to have to listen to your incessant fucking talking when Iโ€™m helping you out.

Behave. You're just a cockroach who continually bleats other peoples' baseless and fact-averse theories. Whenever you get stamped on you either disappear and hide for a few days or retort with a deflection usually by acting like a middle-aged schoolboy.

Have a look at this interesting infographic

COVID-19+Hospitalizations+September+20+2

Granted that this just one set of stats from one hospital in Oregon but I'm pretty sure the same situation is replicated throughout the states and other countries with an advanced Covid-19 immunisation programme.ย  As you appear to be an expert on communicable diseases and all things American what's the betting that the unvaccinated patients have listened to the tin-foil clad sheep (e.g. you), Ex-president and sore loser Trump or Rupert Murdoch's "news" service? The last two gentleman have both been fully vaccinated.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Behave. You're just a cockroach who continually bleats other peoples' baseless and fact-averse theories. Whenever you get stamped on you either disappear and hide for a few days or retort with a deflection usually by acting like a middle-aged schoolboy.

Granted that this just one set of stats from one hospital in Oregon but I'm pretty sure the same situation is replicated throughout the states and other countries with an advanced Covid-19 immunisation programme.ย  As you appear to be an expert on communicable diseases and all things American what's the betting that the unvaccinated patients have listened to the tin-foil clad sheep (e.g. you), Ex-president and sore loser Trump or Rupert Murdoch's "news" service? The last two gentleman have both been fully vaccinated.

Calm down dear. No need to get yourself all worked up now. I realise that your sudden fits of rage may be just Bill Gates having a bit of fun with his remote controller when his billionaire mates are round for a few beers and an adrenachrome booster, in which case I apologise sincerely, even though I donโ€™t mean it.

๐Ÿ˜˜

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bill has a perished and punctured hymen in resin as an unusual yet macabre key fob for his imaginary M4. If itโ€™s yours it would qualify this obsession that you have with him. Say the word if you want me to retrieve it as Iโ€™m more than happy to be of cervix.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Very good. Any chance of other stats as well to strengthen your argument?ย 

Calm down dear. No need to get yourself all worked up now. I realise that your sudden fits of rage may be just Bill Gates having a bit of fun with his remote controller when his billionaire mates are round for a few beers and an adrenachrome booster, in which case I apologise sincerely, even though I donโ€™t mean it.

๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

Far too interesting to interest me I regret to say. Sorry.

Thought so...you must hate facts as much as toothpaste.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bill has a perished and punctured hymen in resin as an unusual yet macabre key fob for his imaginary M4. If itโ€™s yours it would qualify this obsession that you have with him. Say the word if you want me to retrieve it as Iโ€™m more than happy to be of cervix.

That must be lying next to his punctured proddy pride then. The poor sap couldn't puncture a soggy paper bag if his life depended on it.ย 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Iโ€™m in your camp Re:anti-vaxxers but this highly selective use of stats followed by an assumption is a tad lame and doesnโ€™t engender support but smacks of desperation. Do you recall the hysterics in the UK, mid-pandemic about the unusually high covid count in certain southern counties? On closer inspection those counties were home to a disproportionate amount of prisons and care-homes which, it turned out grotesquely skewed the data which in turn resulted in a draconian govt. response. What is it that they say about lies and statistics? Trumpโ€™s a cunt.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Iโ€™m in your camp Re:anti-vaxxers but this highly selective use of stats followed by an assumption is a tad lame and doesnโ€™t engender support but smacks of desperation. Do you recall the hysterics in the UK, mid-pandemic about the unusually high covid count in certain southern counties? On closer inspection those counties were home to a disproportionate amount of prisons and care-homes which, it turned out grotesquely skewed the data which in turn resulted in a draconian govt. response. What is it that they say about lies and statistics? Trumpโ€™s a cunt.

It is one reason why I am wary of statistics .. there is also the danger in this issue of multiplying odds .. the old one about the chance of six popping up twice on two rolls of the dice being 36 to 1, it depends on whether you treat the two roll of the dice as a single event or two separate single events. You only need to look at how Professor Roy Meadow used statistics to come to conclusions based on impossible numbers that put women in prison because their children had been victims of cot deaths.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Brilliant.ย 

Any chance of other stats to strengthen your argument?

Having recently provided the link (less than 30 hours ago) to the latest ONS briefing document including spreadsheets, graphs and insights I can only reiterate my previous comment to you.ย :rolleyes: