CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This lockdown bollocks is a totally sexist concept imo. No pubs, football, stag weekends etc. yet wimmins can still do everything they love.... cooking, cleaning, whinging, taking it up the arse, and the rest. So fucking unfair.

You stupid fucking gimp. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

You stupid fucking gimp. 

What exactly is the point of your existence Frank. Hanging onto my shirttails is only putting off the inevitable. You’ll just end up with a face full of shit, not for the first time probably.

Fuck off.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Say's the man with a bleeding arsehole.

As Frank is by far the most reviled cunt on here RK, I’m perplexed by his game plan. Everyone already detests him and rightly so. It appears his skin is a lot thicker than his spaghetti thin legs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

This lockdown bollocks is a totally sexist concept imo. No pubs, football, stag weekends etc. yet wimmins can still do everything they love.... cooking, cleaning, whinging, taking it up the arse, and the rest. So fucking unfair.

Nothing stopping you from taking it up the arse, Bill!

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. But not for the reasons you may suspect. Purely for the reason that I believe our bodies are best left alone when it comes to immunity and resistance to external attack. We are designed to respond naturally to such things and contraction and subsequent rejection are a natural process. Maybe it's a good idea for the infirm or otherwise vulnerable, but I'm not in that category.

By past experience with canine and feline pets, I've found that the ones who weren't vaccinated by money grabbing vets lived longer, happier and more robust lives than the vaccinated ones.

Nature is best left to do it's work. Chemical intervention doesn't help in the long run.

Yes, I'm sure smallpox, polio, rubella etc would have been eradicated from the western world by homeopathic remedies and man's natural defences eventually.:rolleyes:

Force everyone to have one of three 'approved' vaccines that don't stop you catching or spreading the Kung Flu but limit its effects. All these vaccines rushed through in record time and no accountability for the pharmaceutical companies if you drop dead or grow an arm out of your arse (I'm sure Earl of Punkape is hoping for the latter). 

All this for a deadly virus you have to be tested for to see if you have and (sadly) kills or helps to kill 80+ year olds.

The average life expectancy in the UK is the same as the average age of people dying of or with Covid 19 apparently.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I'm sure smallpox, polio, rubella etc would have been eradicated from the western world by homeopathic remedies and man's natural defences eventually.:rolleyes:

There's an old gypsy remedy for piles. You rub tea leaves into your farmers and wait. Not sure if it works but I can look up your arse and read your future. 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's an old gypsy remedy for piles. You rub tea leaves into your farmers and wait. Not sure if it works but I can look up your arse and read your future. 

I already know the answer...after the inspection you'll say her future looks shit, pick a dry crusty bit and sell it to her as a lucky charm?

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It wasn't that long ago that travel to the USA required a vaccination or proof of vaccination. If you are travelling to another country as a RESPECTFUL VISITOR it would seem perfectly reasonable to comply with any health checks or measures they requested. OR ELSE DON'T GO. 

Cheers for the sage advice, Simon Calder. Considering that at this point in time no cunt can travel more than half an hour away from their home without the Old Bill giving them a cavity search, your "Thought of the Day" on the etiquette of international travel is somewhat fucking pointless.

29 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It wasn't that long ago that travel to the USA required a vaccination or proof of vaccination. If you are travelling to another country as a RESPECTFUL VISITOR it would seem perfectly reasonable to comply with any health checks or measures they requested. OR ELSE DON'T GO. 

I would have a vaccine that enabled access to Cunts Corner if it meant you couldn't have one and had to fuck off.

• Like 2

Does Sputnik V vaccine contain space dust & vodka?

Anyone know how to make it because I am in the number 8 group to be vaxed.

The gods help those, that help themselves.

So I am eager for some DIY until it's my turn to have the Oxford one.

Love ProfB xxx

PS in Scottish : Does sputnik v vaccine contain space stoor & voddie 

& Cunt is Fud? OMG 😱 

Today I have heard 1 in 8, 1 in 10 and 1 in 12 for the estimated percentage of people who had covid antibodies by December. It is the irresponsible proliferation of meaningless statistics that will underminf public confidence and trust. Moreover, last minute political interference in disage regimes recommended by vaccine manufacturers in order to put a positive spin on their public image are likely ti backfire as Israeli data shows that a single dose of the Pfizer vaccine is not offering very good immunity and that the second jab at the prescribed time is absokutely essential to get good protection. As usual, make do and mend attitudes in Little Britain will ayse nore problems in the long run. 

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

& Cunt is Fud? OMG 😱 

Fuck off to Oxford. 

3 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

& Cunt is Fud? OMG 😱 

Just make sure you get plenty of vitamin-C. It helps your immunity to bugs and germs and shit.

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Today I have heard 1 in 8, 1 in 10 and 1 in 12 for the estimated percentage of people who had covid antibodies by December. It is the irresponsible proliferation of meaningless statistics that will underminf public confidence and trust. 

Eight out of ten cats think that you are a stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1