CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mohammed Ali Jinnah

Guest Bad Boy Banksy

55 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Now here's a great cul-de-sac for our little sewing circle to explore!

'Little known cunts from history'

• The ref who missed Pedro Mendes 'goal' for us against Man Utd
  • Andre Nel 
  • Erich Hoeneker
  • Engin Raghip

Have at it you crazy bastards!!

James L. Kraft, the inventor of processed cheese.

Any time I go into the supermarket and see those fucking slices on a shelf next to far more noble cheeses, I think about digging him up and raping his skull. A tad OTT perhaps, but as an avid turophile, that plastic shit fucking enrages me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Any time I go into the supermarket and see those fucking slices on a shelf next to far more noble cheeses, I think about digging him up and raping his skull. A tad OTT perhaps, but as an avid turophile, that plastic shit fucking enrages me.

It's the small things sometimes, isn't it?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck it! I also consider myself well versed in the ways of turophilia, but occasionally I do like a dairylea slice, slapped on a bit of buttered toast and put back under the grill for a minute.. 

Am I an abomination in the eyes of the lord?

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Does nothing stay on topic these days?

Oh well, on the subject of cheese, were you aware that Muhammed Ali Jinnah was lactose intolerant and never partook of paneer?

To be fair, as the instigater of this particular thread derailment, the OP was so niche even Neil would have hard a hard job fucking it.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's the price of the shining nutrition absent shite that leaves me scratching my head as to who purchases it. It's got to be either morbidly obese lazy cunts or those incapable of owning or using a knife. It's an affront to the cheaper and far more tasty extra mature cheddar it sits near. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Carling, cunts choice of a pint. Drivers who don't do the speed limit, and the wonderbra, whoever came up with that needs there teeth knocked out. 

16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's the price of the shining nutrition absent shite that leaves me scratching my head as to who purchases it. It's got to be either morbidly obese lazy cunts or those incapable of owning or using a knife. It's an affront to the cheaper and far more tasty extra mature cheddar it sits near. 

The wax crayon and plastic scissors of dairy products.

At least, unlike his mate Ghandi, Jinnah wasn't a racist kiddie-fiddler.

5 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

• Andre Nel 
  • Erich Hoeneker
  • Engin Raghip

Andre Nel; worst bowling action of all time and an absolute cunt to boot.

However, I had grudging respect for him as he has an alter ego called Gunther, a Germanic mountain dweller who doesn't get enough oxygen to the brain and that makes him crazy- his excuse for acting like a total cunt on the field.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

• Andre Nel 
  • Erich Hoeneker
  • Engin Raghip

Erich Honecker

Probably on ChildeHarolds top 5 list of history’s greatest world leaders. He only has to hear the name and his little maggot tries to burst out of his underpants.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck it! I also consider myself well versed in the ways of turophilia, but occasionally I do like a dairylea slice, slapped on a bit of buttered toast and put back under the grill for a minute.. 

Er yes, and not because of this! Just because, soppy Cunt

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Earl of Punkapeis fond of a mouthful of Stinking Bishop, probably.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Down here Eric, you’d be first in the queue for a bit of Coon.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55628966

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Dairy-fuckin-lea Eric? Wtf?

It's calci-yummy. Don't every cunt start acting like they only eat shit from fortnum's.

The same fucking poseurs who claim they wouldn't fuck any woman that isn't a miss World contestant. You all eat shite occasionally and you would all fuck pretty much anything that has the right number of limbs and has bathed recently.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's calci-yummy. Don't every cunt start acting like they only eat shit from fortnum's.

The same fucking poseurs who claim they wouldn't fuck any woman that isn't a miss World contestant. You all eat shite occasionally and you would all fuck pretty much anything that has the right number of limbs and has bathed recently.

You’re on thin ice here Eric...Dairy-cunting -Lea? You don’t even get that in a one star all inclusive hovel on Cape Verde ffs!

• Like 1