CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mohammed Ali Jinnah

Guest Bad Boy Banksy

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's calci-yummy. Don't every cunt start acting like they only eat shit from fortnum's.

The same fucking poseurs who claim they wouldn't fuck any woman that isn't a miss World contestant. You all eat shite occasionally and you would all fuck pretty much anything that has the right number of limbs and has bathed recently.

I'm at a loss for words, Eric. I'm by no means a snob, having previously admitted to being partial to a rib rustler, but this has shocked me to the core. If I dream of The Laughing Cow tonight, I'm blaming you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm at a loss for words, Eric. I'm by no means a snob, having previously admitted to being partial to a rib rustler, but this has shocked me to the core. If I dream of The Laughing Cow tonight, I'm blaming you.

Actually, a dairylea slice added to a Rustler BBQ Rib is fucking exquisite.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're weird with food anyway. Didn't you nominate roast lamb once?

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're weird with food anyway. Didn't you nominate roast lamb once?

I mark you right, I am. I don't like eating any meat straight off the bone and won't eat mince unless it's paired with a tomato based sauce. My idea of food hell is a shepherd's pie or a side order of chicken wings.

I can't remember the roast lamb nomination, I do generally enjoy tucking into a bit of sheep, but prefer it slow cooked than pink.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I mark you right, I am. I don't like eating any meat straight off the bone and won't eat mince unless it's paired with a tomato based sauce. My idea of food hell is a shepherd's pie or a side order of chicken wings.

I can't remember the roast lamb nomination, I do generally enjoy tucking into a bit of sheep, but prefer it slow cooked than pink.

I detest mince. My ex thought it was the only meat in existence. I swear she cooked me chilli-con-carne-bolognese-shepherd’s pie once when I hinted as to my lack of fondness for mince. She was a malicious rip to be honest. Mince is for pigs and @Earl of Punkape.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My signature (and pretty much only) dish is Vindaloo Lasagne. 

Pairs well with the sprouts of evil i reckon 

On 19/01/2021 at 11:02, Bad Boy Banksy said:

This cunt caused the partition of British India. Revered in Pakistan but an absolute cunt.

Is Muhammed Ali Jinnah the twin brother of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the latter's first name so called after the founder of Islam, and as such has only ever been spelt one way?

If you're going to earn respect for yourself on the Corner, and intend to create nominations which suggest an educated prose, at least have the fucking nous to check subjects out first before submitting pointless horse shit which echoes that of a remedial, dyslexic 14-year-old.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Jesus fucking Christ. 

That's exactly what Mrs Baws said the first time I made it for her.

Several decades later, and the recipe has been enhanced with a new secret ingredient, to wit "Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero", the God Emperor of sauces.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's exactly what Mrs Baws said the first time I made it for her.

Several decades later, and the recipe has been enhanced with a new secret ingredient, to wit "Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero", the God Emperor of sauces.

I say step it up a gear, phall lasagne. Phallsagne, its got a ring to it. Take it on dragons den as the ring piece destroyer 

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Smeared all over your fist and up your forearm. Lol.

Basted myself like a Christmas turkey eh, just a vicious rumour that you cant prove it, the charges never stuck and that library had no cameras. Lol. 

On 20/01/2021 at 19:22, Decimus said:

“Enjoy tucking into a bit of sheep”? I bet you do when stumbling out of the pub after 12 pints and a couple of lines off the bog seat- those saucy bleetings the other side of the hedgerows in your rural home are too much to resist 

You filthy sheep buggering fen monkey peasant