CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mohammed Ali Jinnah

Guest Bad Boy Banksy

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

“Enjoy tucking into a bit of sheep”? I bet you do when stumbling out of the pub after 12 pints and a couple of lines off the bog seat- those saucy bleetings the other side of the hedgerows in your rural home are too much to resist 

You filthy sheep buggering fen monkey peasant 

I don't know when Poet Laureate is up for grabs next Stub, but you make Ted Hughes look like a wife beater. 

On 20/01/2021 at 09:28, Jiggerycock said:

Now here's a great cul-de-sac for our little sewing circle to explore!

'Little known cunts from history'

• The ref who missed Pedro Mendes 'goal' for us against Man Utd
  • Andre Nel 
  • Erich Hoeneker
  • Engin Raghip

Have at it you crazy bastards!!

Nice one, Jiggers, for the Erich Hoeneker addition. I'm sure I'll more cerebral members will recall this cunt as the former leader of German Democratic Republic and a prize cunt. What was actually democratic about the Republic is beyond me. I believe Merkel was a minor functionary in this regime, and her reason for flooding Germany with terrorists is probably shame regarding the Stasi ect. 

I'm of the opinion that Roops is probably not Welsh, and was no doubt intercepting calls in Dresden in the 1980's...

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Nice one, Jiggers, for the Erich Hoeneker addition. I'm sure I'll more cerebral members will recall this cunt as the former leader of German Democratic Republic and a prize cunt. What was actually democratic about the Republic is beyond me. I believe Merkel was a minor functionary in this regime, and her reason for flooding Germany with terrorists is probably shame regarding the Stasi ect. 

I'm of the opinion that Roops is probably not Welsh, and was no doubt intercepting calls in Dresden in the 1980's...

There are layers of Smiley's People diluted with spoof spy movies washed down with aviation fuel grade schnapps which lead me to the conclusion you are the THIRD MAN. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

There are layers of Smiley's People diluted with spoof spy movies washed down with aviation fuel grade schnapps which lead me to the conclusion you are the THIRD MAN. 

Could be worse, he could be the little drummer girl.

• Like 1

On 20/01/2021 at 20:42, Eric Cuntman said:

Sprouts Mexicane, with Vodka margarine.

You've just reminded me it's been a while since I indulged in my favourite dish of "Menace Pie". An infinitely variable dish depending on the current contents of one's pantry, fridge and how pissed you are. 

The base contents however never change, baked beans and oxtail soup.

8 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

You've just reminded me it's been a while since I indulged in my favourite dish of "Menace Pie". An infinitely variable dish depending on the current contents of one's pantry, fridge and how pissed you are. 

What are you drinking?

I wasn't going to type 'What', but that would've been silly.

30 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Buggsy, as a prodigious imbiber of raw spirits and the sort of man I suspect wouldn't be above giving his missus a well-deserved clip if earnt, I've always valued your opinion on matters of manliness.

With that in mind, I want your opinion on my latest purchase. I've ditched the fags and invested in a vape. Not just any vape, but a Petersham Westminster iTouch E-Pipe.

Am I now a pretentious homosexual?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Buggsy, as a prodigious imbiber of raw spirits and the sort of man I suspect wouldn't be above giving his missus a well-deserved clip if earnt, I've always valued your opinion on matters of manliness.

With that in mind, I want your opinion on my latest purchase. I've ditched the fags and invested in a vape. Not just any vape, but a Petersham Westminster iTouch E-Pipe.

Are you shoving it up your arse? If so, definitely. 

Are you using it in public? Then probably. 

Are you just using at home, sat on the sofa in your tweeds and smoking jacket, whilst telling your beloved to "get in the kitchen and make my fucking dinner"? If so, juries out, but you probably just about get the benefit of the doubt. 

You should have gone full Gandalf DNA60 and grown a fucking massive beard. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Yes. Frank will be after fashion advice. 

On 22/01/2021 at 20:11, Decimus said:

I'm inclined to imagine you more in the role of pretentious pseudo casual intellectual.

I can picture it now, you're attending an underground lockdown event hosted by Professor Chris Whitty at his country retreat near Cromer. Whilst discussing high brow Covid strategy with the host, you nonchalantly extract your pipe, exhale a large cloud of imitation Gauloises (nuclear strength) and whilst gesturing toward him with the mouthpiece, state, "Chris, would you like to suck my dick?"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

I'm inclined to imagine you more in the role of pretentious pseudo casual intellectual.

I can picture it now, you're attending an underground lockdown event hosted by Professor Chris Whitty at his country retreat near Cromer. Whilst discussing high brow Covid strategy with the host, you nonchalantly extract your pipe, exhale a large cloud of imitation Gauloises (nuclear strength) and whilst gesturing toward him with the mouthpiece, state, "Chris, would you like to suck my dick?"

Quality. I would give it a like, but I've just spunked one on your lesser post above, and I owe one to WD40, so you've shit out I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, BuggerLugs said:

Henry Blogg was from Cromer.