CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the real madness begins

Eddie

Guest Weary&Disgusted
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, have I fallen through some trans-dimensional rift in space time to a parallel dimension where Americans are no longer allowed to hunt these cunts with semi-automatic weapons? 

Brave new world that hath such freaks in it

And here lies the problem with modern politics.

On the one hand, you have the previous president who stoked racial tensions through either omission or inflammatory Twitter statements. On the other, you have got Biden who is heading a Democrat party which has been increasingly corrupted by identity politics and a perpetually outraged support base.

Where the fuck are all the moderate centrists? I realise that both sides of the political divide have demonised the pre-financial crash establishment, but fuck me, open your eyes. Fuck extremes, left or right, I want a pragmatist not an idealist, this is the real world,not Plato's utopia.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A mental ill tranny, about as feminine as Eric working the door in Jaywick, has been made assistant health secretary. And they called trump mad...

63D5E1A4-61E1-4520-8315-41C05C567613.jpeg

Give the guy a fucking chance, you just can't stand losing the orange love of your life. I say live abd let live. Fuck off to Florida and carry his golf clubs you peasant. 

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, have I fallen through some trans-dimensional rift in space time to a parallel dimension where Americans are no longer allowed to hunt these cunts with semi-automatic weapons? 

a jewish trannie gets you a lot of points in Holocaust Scrabble CB

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Give the guy a fucking chance, you just can't stand losing the orange love of your life. I say live abd let live. Fuck off to Florida and carry his golf clubs you peasant. 

Calling a she a guy is a hate crime, see you in Florida 

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He is a front man, cheap labour will again flood the good old us of a, manufacturing will be outsourced again, he is a mouthpiece, stock phrases and fake smiles. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

On the one hand, you have the previous president who stoked racial tensions through either omission or inflammatory Twitter statements. On the other, you have got Biden who is heading a Democrat party which has been increasingly corrupted by identity politics and a perpetually outraged support base.

Where the fuck are all the moderate centrists? I realise that both sides of the political divide have demonised the pre-financial crash establishment, but fuck me, open your eyes. Fuck extremes, left or right, I want a pragmatist not an idealist, this is the real world,not Plato's utopia.

China will love the new mouthpiece, all big business will have a hard on. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

A mental ill tranny, about as feminine as Eric working the door in Jaywick, has been made assistant health secretary. And they called trump mad...

Who’d have thought it? After such a beautiful and yet traditional inauguration ceremony today, Lady Gaga and Michael Obama might have  taken a rain check if they’d known there were trannies on the firm.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

China will love the new mouthpiece, all big business will have a hard on. 

Indeed. I'm not under the same illusion as the majority of the media, who are portraying Biden's inauguration as the toppling of an evil dictator and the dawn of a bright new era.

Trump had his faults, many of them, and I believe the world and the US is better off without him. But I don't believe Biden and the Democrats are any better, and I mark you right re his bending over and taking it up the shitter from the Chinks.

What a shit show.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Olive from On the Buses. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Fucking hell......They’ve dug up Fanny Craddock....

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Couldn't agree more, Decsworth. Just don't air any views of being centrist on or offline at the minute, lest you be called part of the problem. Silence is the real violence now, after all.

You can't even say "it's nippy" now, you have to say it's "made in China."

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Centrists still exist, they just get drowned out by the autistic screaming from both sides. We're well past due a good fucking war because the Yanks took the option off the table with the atomic bomb and most cunts with an easy life in a developed country now feel so badly done to when their feelings get hurt that they simply can't handle the fact that others think differently than them.

I'd ship both sides of the spectrum off to Antartica and shell the shit out of them for five years if it was up to me. My guess is a bit of pants-shitting horror and shell shock would give a lot of the cunts a new perspective on what actually matters.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, nocti said:

Couldn't agree more, Decsworth. Just don't air any views of being centrist on or offline at the minute, lest you be called part of the problem. Silence is the real violence now, after all.

You can't even say "it's nippy" now, you have to say it's "made in China."

The attack on pearl harbour could've been thwarted but for a misunderstanding. They thought the watch commander was commenting on the weather when he announced...

"there's a nasty nip in the air"

• Like 1