CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the real madness begins

Eddie

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I couldn't care less about his/her/its genitalia as long as he/she/it doesn't keep fucking going on about it.

Given the amount of medication these weirdos have to take to sustain the illusion of their chosen "identity", he/she/it will probably be on sick leave most of the time.

It’s ironic that a man with a mental health condition is assistant health secretary, the comparison is promoting childHarold as admin on the corner...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

A mental ill tranny, about as feminine as Eric working the door in Jaywick, has been made assistant health secretary. And they called trump mad...

63D5E1A4-61E1-4520-8315-41C05C567613.jpeg

Another word from the English language has been hijacked by these deviant cunts. It ‘transitioned’ in 2011, apparently. No it fucking didn’t. Call it what it was...’de-cocking.’ The only transitioning suitable for these weirdos should be via euthanasia. I’d be happy if the only way to converse with the de-cocked freaks is by seance.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Another word from the English language has been hijacked by these deviant cunts. It ‘transitioned’ in 2011, apparently. No it fucking didn’t. Call it what it was...’de-cocking.’ The only transitioning suitable for these weirdos should be via euthanasia. I’d be happy if the only way to converse with the de-cocked freaks is by seance.

Outstanding comment Dylsexic. You've managed to distil exactly what the vast majority of people feel deep down. When I met Rat junior's geography teacher (a hottie rather than a tranny), I was the only father in the room expressing how I felt about her tight little fish slice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Outstanding comment Dylsexic. You've managed to distil exactly what the vast majority of people feel deep down. When I met Rat junior's geography teacher (a hottie rather than a tranny), I was the only father in the room expressing how I felt about her tight little fish slice. 

You were possibly the only hetero parent in the room. No such luck at my kid’s parent’s evening, Mrs Aitken (Eng Lit) had a clout like a sky-diver’s mouth. It looked like a lumberjack had kick-fucked a hole in a rotting pig’s carcass. Daughter got a B+ though.

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

It’s ironic that a man with a mental health condition is assistant health secretary, the comparison is promoting childHarold as admin on the corner...

How would you feel if Aitch became a mod, Ed, and then started slipping Roops his chipolata. I've also noticed Fatty's managed over a week without doing any cyber bird. Strange times... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Good idea. Keep going and I'll give you a postition under my feet. Chief doormat. Sorry about the shit on my boots. 

Obviously there was a incident in your childhood that has manifested itself in adulthood causing you to post mountains of shit as some sort of therapy, care to share? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Good idea. Keep going and I'll give you a postition under my feet. Chief doormat. Sorry about the shit on my boots. 

Are you still a UK resident, Harry? If so, I'll presume that you're in a medium security hospital and are permitted a mobile phone? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Schmucks' bridging 2 triple word squares using an existing 'S'. 9 x word score and a fifty bonus. 

What's your highest game score? Please tell me it's lower than 631.

The existing "S" must by definition already be on a triple word square, so it would still only be 3 x word score in that scenario. It's still possible using a different existing intermediate letter instead, though.

The highest ever Scrabble score is 850, but I'm sad to report it wasn't me. Mrs Baws won't play Scrabble with me because she says I take too long, although I suspect the real reason is that the cunt is just sick and tired of losing.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The existing "S" must by definition already be on a triple word square, so it would still only be 3 x word score in that scenario. It's still possible using a different existing intermediate letter instead, though.

The highest ever Scrabble score is 850, but I'm sad to report it wasn't me. Mrs Baws won't play Scrabble with me because she says I take too long, although I suspect the real reason is that the cunt is just sick and tired of losing.

I stand corrected. The online scrabble games are quite good. But for the fact that half the cunts playing them are using 'board scanning' cheat apps. I'm sorry, but I had an average game score of around 400. I doubt I was legitimately beaten six times in a row by a fucking Ghanaian.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I stand corrected. The online scrabble games are quite good. But for the fact that half the cunts playing them are using 'board scanning' cheat apps. I'm sorry, but I had an average game score of around 400. I doubt I was legitimately beaten six times in a row by a fucking Ghanaian.

Pretty much the same reason I gave up on pub quizzes - there's no fun in it when every other cunt's using the internet.

52 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Your love of shit is becoming legendary. 

Childeharold you are in a difficult position, not wanting to retire form this website and show weakness yet also desperately hanging on, posting shite when deep down your not enjoying it. 

Getting told to fuck off everyday must remind you of your childhood at home. There is no shame in fucking off now, knowing you gave it your best shot. You will always be remembered as a total bellend.

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

He’s got my vote for Admin Elect, although I would miss the current know all sorely.