CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

And the real madness begins

Eddie

Guest Weary&Disgusted
23 hours ago, ratcum said:

They're like fuckin badgers WD. Try to decently persecute them and the shifty fuckers go underground.  

I suppose I shouldn't really make fun of the afflicted, it's a bit unsporting.  I can't lie, they do give me the creeps though...

22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They'll all be black when there's fucking napalm raining down from the skies and frostbite eating away at their extremities. It'll give the cunts some common ground.

Vote Roadkill 2024

With any luck, due to the ignorance and narcissism of the Donald and the gullible stupidity of the 75m god fearin’  kin folk who voted for him, bat flu will wipe most of them out. Fuck me the yanks are cunts 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No doubt half dead Biden is on the phone to Earl of Punkape, letting him know Air Force One is on its way over to pick him up for that celebratory threesome he promised him with this tranny cunt.

I believe that 'The Lolita Express' is currently rusting away on a small airfield after Jeff's unfortunate accident. The Earl was a frequent flier on his cough, cough, golfing holidays. So it's going to have to be 'Air Force One'. 

On a more positive note though, I've noticed it's all kicking off in several States. Trump's cult following ain't gonna go quietly, and thousands are no doubt taking to the woods armed with fully automatic weapons... 

8 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I believe that 'The Lolita Express' is currently rusting away on a small airfield after Jeff's unfortunate accident. The Earl was a frequent flier on his cough, cough, golfing holidays. So it's going to have to be 'Air Force One'. 

On a more positive note though, I've noticed it's all kicking off in several States. Trump's cult following ain't gonna go quietly, and thousands are no doubt taking to the woods armed with fully automatic weapons... 

I bet old billy Clinton is well pleased with the Biden result, Jeff”s ‘suicide’ and looking forward to the sad news about maxwell in the near future....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Civil war is looming, I tell ya. Civil war.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

I bet old billy Clinton is well pleased with the Biden result, Jeff”s ‘suicide’ and looking forward to the sad news about maxwell in the near future....

Clinton was so chilled out that he slept through most of Bungalow Bidens inauguration ‘slurremony’, along with most of the very small number of idiots who bothered watching it. The official White House live stream of the debacle had just over 300,000 views after 6 hours. 13000+ dislikes and around 3000 likes. YouTube blocked comments as the vast majority were negative, before pulling the plug on it. Probably just some technical reason as he’s now widely accepted as the most popular president in history. 😂

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Clinton was so chilled out that he slept through most of Bungalow Bidens inauguration ‘slurremony’, along with most of the very small number of idiots who bothered watching it. The official White House live stream of the debacle had just over 300,000 views after 6 hours. 13000+ dislikes and around 3000 likes. YouTube blocked comments as the vast majority were negative, before pulling the plug on it. Probably just some technical reason as he’s now widely accepted as the most popular president in history. 😂

He has removed the bust of Churchill from the Oval Office and replaced it with busts of..

Martin Luther King

Rosa Parkes

Some spick

RFK (token white)

He's not the President. He's just a decorator for Kamala Harris who will be president in a few months.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He has removed the bust of Churchill from the Oval Office and replaced it with busts of..

Martin Luther King

Rosa Parkes

Some spick

RFK (token white)

He's not the President. He's just a decorator for Kamala Harris who will be president in a few months.

Within a year the scaffolding will come down for the grand unveiling of ‘The Black House.’

‘ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES! YOU FILTHY RACIST WHITE SCUM!  WELCOME TO THE  USA version 2.0.”

”Yes Mam, President Harris. Sorry mam. We all promise to be good boys Mam.”

• Like 1

On 22/01/2021 at 07:34, Eddie said:

Bungalow Bill slept through most of Popular Joes slurremony. The cunt looks like an extra from Zombie Nation recently. He makes Sleepy Joe look like Richie Cunningham. I’m guessing there must be an adrenochrome shortage in DC at the moment. I’m sure Tom Hanks will have an emergency stash to save the day.

• Like 2