CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation Day

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Well at least the orange arsehole can't do any damage while he's on the bog.

Trump has raised $200 million since he lost .. doubtless that fundraising will continue and soon he will be clear of debt and his family on to a nice little earner and to make mischief .. the Kennedy family have mostly done well and made a lot of mischief since Jack Kennedy caught that bullet in Dallas 57 years ago.

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think anyone with any sense knows, that Biden being POTUS is all a smokescreen. The real agenda for the Democrats was to get Harris into the White House. Biden won't last a term but there was no way they were going to field a woman and a woman of colour for President. If they did, Trump would now at this time be standing in the Oval Office, laughing like Ming the Merciless, making wanking signs out of the window.  

Chinese leader Xing Ting-Ping's smile has got fucking wider.

Do you think him and Putin get on the blower late at night and go "We'll crack on with taking over Africa - promise the West we'll sort out Boko Haram and that'll ensure they roll over and get their tummies tickled. You get the tanks rolling through Eastern Europe - they're so fucking tired of their politicians and their decadent bullshit, my guess is you can set up a Tractor Factory in Buckingham Palace and a Vodka Distillery in Fortnums by mid-March. The Yanks'll all implode soon and no one really gives a fuck about Asia - catch you on Zoom for front-row-seats and popcorn when we nuke the fuck out of Australia yeah?"

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Do you think him and Putin get on the blower late at night and go "We'll crack on with taking over Africa - promise the West we'll sort out Boko Haram and that'll ensure they roll over and get their tummies tickled. You get the tanks rolling through Eastern Europe - they're so fucking tired of their politicians and their decadent bullshit, my guess is you can set up a Tractor Factory in Buckingham Palace and a Vodka Distillery in Fortnums by mid-March. The Yanks'll all implode soon and no one really gives a fuck about Asia - catch you on Zoom for front-row-seats and popcorn when we nuke the fuck out of Australia yeah?"

You don't need to nuke Australia. Just throw a lit ciggy in the Bush and hey presto; Australia catches alight. 

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Trump has raised $200 million since he lost .. doubtless that fundraising will continue and soon he will be clear of debt and his family on to a nice little earner and to make mischief .. the Kennedy family have mostly done well and made a lot of mischief since Jack Kennedy caught that bullet in Dallas 57 years ago.

That's a drop in the ocean compared to what he owes. Many donors are now trying to get their money back from the borderline fraudulent "appeal fund". The family's core business is untouchable to any respectable concern and those MAGA prats who risibly failed to start a revolution won't help him after the way he spoke once he'd been rattled.

He shat on a lot of people on the way up; I doubt many will miss him, even if he was only a front for something more sinister.

17 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

That's a drop in the ocean compared to what he owes. Many donors are now trying to get their money back from the borderline fraudulent "appeal fund". The family's core business is untouchable to any respectable concern and those MAGA prats who risibly failed to start a revolution won't help him after the way he spoke once he'd been rattled.

He shat on a lot of people on the way up; I doubt many will miss him, even if he was only a front for something more sinister.

He is estimated to to be in debt by about $500million. It is difficult to recover donated money and many of those donors are ordinary people with no real way of getting their money back. He has actually set something up that can keep the wolf away from his door for the rest of his life. His financial affairs are so complicated that it will take years to unravel them. Some of the Trump offspring are likely to be caught out eventually but like with Robert Maxwell's offspring that might be in 20 or more years time. Donald would be well advised not to get a boat or to go sailing on one.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He is estimated to to be in debt by about $500million. It is difficult to recover donated money and many of those donors are ordinary people with no real way of getting their money back. He has actually set something up that can keep the wolf away from his door for the rest of his life. His financial affairs are so complicated that it will take years to unravel them. Some of the Trump offspring are likely to be caught out eventually but like with Robert Maxwell's offspring that might be in 20 or more years time. Donald would be well advised not to get a boat or to go sailing on one.

He arose from the business world and it is they who will judge him, by his own standards. If his family brand is damaging the reputations of and not making money for those who deal with him, the financial shenanigans will be unravelled quite quickiy. It may take a while to retrieve the money but I bet, with the forthcoming legal actions, it can be frozen quite quickly.

Trump is a man of some charisma but limited intelligence who has spent his life surrounded by sycophants, without them he will soon realise that he's not as sharp as he thinks he is.

21 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

He arose from the business world and it is they who will judge him, by his own standards. If his family brand is damaging the reputations of and not making money for those who deal with him, the financial shenanigans will be unravelled quite quickiy. It may take a while to retrieve the money but I bet, with the forthcoming legal actions, it can be frozen quite quickly.

Trump is a man of some charisma but limited intelligence who has spent his life surrounded by sycophants, without them he will soon realise that he's not as sharp as he thinks he is.

The problem is that he has connected with others of similar limited intelligence .. lots of little people who think that he is a victim just like them. Over the last 25 years he has turned himself into a celebrity. He has played himself as Donald the successful businessman, now he can (and will) play himself as Donald the victim and his many follower will be convinced that they are sharing his pain.

17 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I know, I know, it’s a biased nom, but my stomach is churning at the news plastered all over the place, no room to hide. 
Those in charge of small businesses should pack now, take cue from migrating birds and get the fuck out, before the new administration wipes them out with a bible of new regulations, migrant love, China bond and a new freak cabinet.

There's a few things wrong with this post which can be summarised as EVERYTHING starting with the bacon bonce who excreted it. 

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The problem is that he has connected with others of similar limited intelligence .. lots of little people who think that he is a victim just like them. Over the last 25 years he has turned himself into a celebrity. He has played himself as Donald the successful businessman, now he can (and will) play himself as Donald the victim and his many follower will be convinced that they are sharing his pain.

No matter how fervently they believe, Hank's Country Bunker and Billy-Bob's Lube'n'Ammo are not businesses that will provide the sort of deals he needs. Any respectable concern will look long and hard at Trump's propositions, he has a reputation for defaulting anyway; Trump's financial empire is under intense scrutiny from the press and the authorities, anyone a bit dodgy would run a mile.

7 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

large.D1D9A507-A7AF-40C6-899C-2A3DEB50861C.jpeg.db01ae22986f6000456c3c3798407925.jpeg

22 hours ago, Eddie said:

Black Americans don’t realise how badly they’ve been fucked over already
Biden is going to give 11m illegal immigrants citizenship immediately and allow millions more in 
The blacks don’t realise it’s them that are gonna suffer the most, I very much doubt many of them will prosper under Biden...

how long before big business take Biden into another war for profit, Iran? 

At least the MSM showed that they’re going to hold Beijing Biden to account like they did for 4 1/2 years with Orangeman Bad. Kayleigh McEnanys first question as White House press secretary was... “Can you assure us that you will never lie to us?” Dementia Joes new press secretary was hit with this curveball.... “Will President Biden be changing Trumps paint job on Air Force One?” She hit that one out of the park with.....”That’s a very good question. I don’t know. I’ll definitely get back to you on that.” Proper journalism is back in DC. The American viewers must have collectively breathed a huge sigh of relief and leaned back in their lazyboys knowing that everything’s going to be just fine and dandy from now on.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

At least the MSM showed that they’re going to hold Beijing Biden to account like they did for 4 1/2 years with Orangeman Bad. Kayleigh McEnanys first question as White House press secretary was... “Can you assure us that you will never lie to us?” Dementia Joes new press secretary was hit with this curveball.... “Will President Biden be changing Trumps paint job on Air Force One?” She hit that one out of the park with.....”That’s a very good question. I don’t know. I’ll definitely get back to you on that.” Proper journalism is back in DC. The American viewers must have collectively breathed a huge sigh of relief and leaned back in their lazyboys knowing that everything’s going to be just fine and dandy from now on.

Northern Irish political nonsense has now become totally irrelevant. Economically they are merely agricultural dwarfs servile to whichever cheap supermarket chain stitches them up.

The silly religious obsessions have withered and have been swallowed by gay agendas, overt nihilism and reticence.

Gradual assimilation into the republic is progressing steadily at a funereal pace with the eventual result consigning both to irrelevance and a future of enforced homosexuality.