CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Till tuskery do us apart

White Cunt

Here is this charming couple of young tuskers who declared their un-dying love while trying to catch a breath swamping their local hospital’ facilities. It’s a prime example of a crazy nannied attitude of the BBC’s happy-ending story telling, while overlooking the disastrous fact that it was their “lifestyle” that most likely put them there and may have deprived two other people of life- saving facility.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-55764470

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Here is this charming couple of young tuskers who declared their un-dying love while trying to catch a breath swamping their local hospital’ facilities. It’s a prime example of a crazy nannied attitude of the BBC’s happy-ending story telling, while overlooking the disastrous fact that it was their “lifestyle” that most likely put them there and may have deprived two other people of life- saving facility.

The only thing that enabled the fat cunt to stay alive was the thought of the buffet, probably.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Are you a relative?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Absolute bollocks. Both arrived in the same ambulance? Mr and Mrs Golightly. Yeah right. Fucking BBC fake news shite. Tell us the one about Goldilocks and the three bears, or Harvey Price signing for Mercedes F1 and shagging all the Pussycat Dolls. This pair of athletes have been plucked from the hospital canteens ‘eat all you can’ queue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Absolute bollocks. Both arrived in the same ambulance? Mr and Mrs Golightly. Yeah right. Fucking BBC fake news shite. Tell us the one about Goldilocks and the three bears, or Harvey Price signing for Mercedes F1 and shagging all the Pussycat Dolls. This pair of athletes have been plucked from the hospital canteens ‘eat all you can’ queue.

There are converted buses in operation, it must have been one of those. One must hope, they won’t be consummating their union in a disabled toilet or on the way back home.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Is it my half-pint beer goggles, or has he got a more ample pair of tits than she has? 

An ugly chubby bird having small tits is a cruel twist of fate when you've got fuck all else going for you. 

She might have a really nice personality. A lot of fat ugly cunts do apparently. Personality has never made my dick hard. I’ve never been a big fan of birds talking tbh.  I’m old fashioned in a lot of ways.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She might have a really nice personality. A lot of fat ugly cunts do apparently. Personality has never made my dick hard. I’ve never been a big fan of birds talking tbh.  I’m old fashioned in a lot of ways.

Pffft. A nice personality ain't going to tip you over the edge and no well adjusted person could ever get excited by the idea of chucking their muck over that face or those tits. 

I did know a woman that could almost make you involuntarily shoot your load just by taking to you though. Think Mariella Fostrup's aural attractiveness, times 10.

Looking at hubby, I'm guessing she's a good cook though. Every grey cloud... 

All bollocks. If you need a ventilator, you're in no fit state to fuck about getting married. Imagine having some cunt sitting on your chest trying to strangle you? That's what it's like to need a ventilator. This is all a fucking set up. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All bollocks. If you need a ventilator, you're in no fit state to fuck about getting married. Imagine having some cunt sitting on your chest trying to strangle you? That's what it's like to need a ventilator. This is all a fucking set up. 

Are you his S&M dominatrix? 

He's sending his credit card details. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I’m wondering how the nurses found the time to organise a wedding and all this bullshittery while being totally overwhelmed with Covid patients and rehearsing and filming their daily tik tok dance routines and learning their lines for the fake BBC news interviews.

• Like 4

I’m wondering how the nurses found the time to organise a wedding and all this bullshittery while being totally overwhelmed with Covid patients and rehearsing and filming their daily tik tok dance routines and learning their lines for the fake BBC news interviews.

D'ya nah wot ah mean? 

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Have a friend who's missus is an obese whale, and he's a slightly built guy. He's always like obese fatties. His explanation is, they make the best shags. Because not only are the fat on the outside, but on the inside as well, so having tighter snatches. His missus apparently is a right gripper. 

It’s a big thing (‘scuse the pun) in Africa and the Caribbean. Many of the West Indian guys I worked with were in great shape, ate well, exercised etc, yet they were weirdly attracted to utter whales. The smaller & slimmer the bloke the more monstrously huge his wife. Two guys couldn’t get their women into the mess via the front door they had to enter via a bigger sliding door. Odd spooks.

11 hours ago, Goober said:

Pffft. A nice personality ain't going to tip you over the edge and no well adjusted person could ever get excited by the idea of chucking their muck over that face or those tits. 

I did know a woman that could almost make you involuntarily shoot your load just by taking to you though. Think Mariella Fostrup's aural attractiveness, times 10.

Looking at hubby, I'm guessing she's a good cook though. Every grey cloud... 

There’s fuck all ‘involuntarily’ about calling 0898 numbers Goobs.