CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

Just now, King Billy said:

Isn’t that what I said? Weeks rather than months though.

Well, yes, kind of. It's only in the last couple of weeks that vaccination rates have risen dramatically and most people have only had one dose so far.

I'd expect to see death rates in care home residents starting to fall in about a month, but they'll still be high then. In 3 months they should have fallen way down. If they haven't then the vaccine definitely isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Patience is a virtue.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So you're saying that Billy is a nonce?

So long Fairwell auf wiedersehen goodbye. 

No just asking if he was a priest, what sort of sick fuck are you, inferring he’s a nonce!!!?

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oooh now you're inferring incest. You really are a fucking star. 

There you go again, what the fuck are you on, should be drain cleaner, that would sort you out, now fuck off you sick fuck

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

more likely to be superspreaders

Everyone will be a superspreader soon. I wonder what the arsehole inspectors salary will be? I expect a lot of people will come forward and offer their services on a voluntary basis.

STAY ALERT

WEAR 2 MASKS

DON’T KILL GRANNY

PROTECT TOUR ARSEHOLE

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Everyone will be a superspreader soon. I wonder what the arsehole inspectors salary will be? I expect a lot of people will come forward and offer their services on a voluntary basis.

STAY ALERT

WEAR 2 MASKS

DON’T KILL GRANNY

PROTECT TOUR ARSEHOLE

Fuck’s Bradley Wiggins got to do with this?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Goober said:

Time to death from onset of symptoms is 18 days give or take, although certainly shorter for the very elderly and infirm. Symptoms take ~5 days to appear after infection. Deaths can take anything up to week to record. So it's not a question of how many have been vaccinated now, but how many were infected almost a month ago. One vaccine dose is definitely less effective than two as well.  Data in a month's time will be more telling.

There is also the potential that a very small number will actually die as a direct result of having the vaccine. I know several people who have had the vaccine and couple of them say that they have had mild covid like symptoms. What should not be forgot though that many of the early recipients are highly vulnerable and may well have been infected before vaccination. If you add the time for the vaccine to take effect you might be looking at two months before a true picture emerges.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Paging @Eddieto the main board - your pet simpleton needs to go back on his lead.

Ape he is out of control since he came in to a few Bob. Fucked his long term wife off and for with a dolly bird half his age. The soppy old sold has had a ton of Botox and his railings are now tipex white. It’s ok though this new girl loves him, she said so.....If I was him I would have started with a ear reduction, what a cunt. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Goober said:

by increasing the time between doses.

That is very worrying and may undermine the program quite a bit. The immune system may not be getting enough "training" with the single dose, as data for efficacy is based on two doses with a certain lag between. It may be that it will prevent old codgers from suffocating at death bed, but will still lead to poor response in those with underlying issues, complications, etc. We will see. Having the choice, I would rather offer my dose nr 1 to someone else  to keep the gap short and receive my two at a later date.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ape he is out of control since he came in to a few Bob. Fucked his long term wife off and for with a dolly bird half his age. The soppy old sold has had a ton of Botox and his railings are now tipex white. It’s ok though this new girl loves him, she said so.....If I was him I would have started with a ear reduction, what a cunt. 

He’s certainly a big-eared cunt, but I suspect it was his nose that caused the issues yesterday, or rather what he’d been shovelling up it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So what's the point of it? A vaccine, by definition is a drug which prevents you catching a disease. There's some shit going on that has nothing to do with science or medicine. 

A vaccine prevents serious illness and breaks down the ability of the virus to spread. With most Covid infections amounting to no more than a heavy cold when the vaccine is fully rolled out, pressure on the NHS and care services will cease, and in people centred organisations, especially schools, normality can return. However for international travel to return to anything like a precovid level vaccination certificate plus covid testing will be around for a long time to come. As Blair is pointing out the UK had better get real about vaccination certification for air travel as other countries will create a system without us. The Anti Vaxxers can get used to the idea of living a very restricted lifestyle as the price worth paying for their "high" principles. 

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

That is very worrying and may undermine the program quite a bit. The immune system may not be getting enough "training" with the single dose, as data for efficacy is based on two doses with a certain lag between. It may be that it will prevent old codgers from suffocating at death bed, but will still lead to poor response in those with underlying issues, complications, etc. We will see. Having the choice, I would rather offer my dose nr 1 to someone else  to keep the gap short and receive my two at a later date.

I suspect there are many people with their fingers crossed. The theory is sound, but we'll have to see how that plays out in the real world. 

Either way though, they could cop flak. If the current program works, great. If not, they'll get shit and be asked why we didn't stick to the 2 week period between, but who's to say that wouldn't have been worse? They're buggered if they do and buggered if they don't. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I suspect there are many people with their fingers crossed. The theory is sound, but we'll have to see how that plays out in the real world. 

Either way though, they could cop flak. If the current program works, great. If not, they'll get shit and be asked why we didn't stick to the 2 week period between, but who's to say that wouldn't have been worse? They're buggered if they do and buggered if they don't. 

Quite right.

34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A vaccine prevents serious illness and breaks down the ability of the virus to spread. With most Covid infections amounting to no more than a heavy cold when the vaccine is fully rolled out, pressure on the NHS and care services will cease, and in people centred organisations, especially schools, normality can return. However for international travel to return to anything like a precovid level vaccination certificate plus covid testing will be around for a long time to come. As Blair is pointing out the UK had better get real about vaccination certification for air travel as other countries will create a system without us. The Anti Vaxxers can get used to the idea of living a very restricted lifestyle as the price worth paying for their "high" principles. 

Do you use Pledge to clean your crystal ball with?

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

No doubt @Earl of Punkape is furiously licking surfaces in public spaces as we speak, desperate to get Covid so he can have his puckered arsehole thoroughly swabbed by a heavy handed, Nigerian male nurse.

What a vile, faggot cunt.

I had a feeling somebody would beat me to this punchline, Dec's. 

If the swab only penetrates 2 inches and is only small in diameter then it's hardly going to touch the sides of the Earls capacious sphincter. I'd imagine all their collect is a mixture of KY Jelly and assorted semen. 

I'm sure Frank's also eagerly awaiting the new test. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I had a feeling somebody would beat me to this punchline, Dec's. 

If the swab only penetrates 2 inches and is only small in diameter then it's hardly going to touch the sides of the Earls capacious sphincter. I'd imagine all their collect is a mixture of KY Jelly and assorted semen. 

I'm sure Frank's also eagerly awaiting the new test. 

You are major in anal penetration Major.