CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Game stop/Reddit

Eddie

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Reddit Wall Street bets, my kid made 20k in a couple of days buying game stop shares, a company hyped to the moon. You don’t have to be baws or Warren Buffett, just log onto Reddit see what the kids are hyping and jump in. I hate the youth of today...

Fuck off Ed. I put everything I had on Furbys making a comeback a few years back. I reckon clackers and spacehoppers are a dead cert next Christmas though. 

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Reddit Wall Street bets, my kid made 20k in a couple of days buying game stop shares, a company hyped to the moon. You don’t have to be baws or Warren Buffett, just log onto Reddit see what the kids are hyping and jump in. I hate the youth of today...

My lad’s cleaned up on Bitcoin and the Mrs trebled her bet on an airline on her first foray & using my fucking account. They love telling me about the day, five or six years ago when I called a broker a ‘clueless prick’ for trying to get me to spend £25k on.....Fever Tree stock. What a cunt eh?

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My lad’s cleaned up on Bitcoin and the Mrs trebled her bet on an airline on her first foray & using my fucking account. They love telling me about the day, five or six years ago when I called a broker a ‘clueless prick’ for trying to get me to spend £25k on.....Fever Tree stock. What a cunt eh?

Do your family mind you spending your days posting bollocks on here? 

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off Ed. I put everything I had on Furbys making a comeback a few years back. I reckon clackers and spacehoppers are a dead cert next Christmas though. 

Fuck off Queen billy, your just a soppy cunt

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Then you woke up, still alone and drinking bitty, wanker

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If that bet had come in I could’ve bought your shed on Sandbanks, Fatso.

Now that’s a fucking good reply, I have no answer, can’t stop laughing, nice work fella

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Furbys (or is it Furbies?) went out of fashion about 20 years ago. Should have put your money on Hollywoods or Brazilians.

58 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The Reddit lads are now banging on about Nokia shares, anyone fancy a bet? 

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Reddit lads are now banging on about Nokia shares, anyone fancy a bet? 

Ed, I've got some water damaged Tamagotchis, 500 disposable lighters, 6000 rizla papers and some knock off JML housewife shit. Do you reckon @Frank would flog them for me down Camden Market?

The cushty old cunt.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ed, I've got some water damaged Tamagotchis, 500 disposable lighters, 6000 rizla papers and some knock off JML housewife shit. Do you reckon @Frank would flog them for me down Camden Market?

The cushty old cunt.

He is busy watching two tv’s in his Barbican shit hole, poor sod wanted an emperor burger, not a cheese burger...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eddie said:

This story has not received much attention in the MSM because some people with very big noses have been put out of joint and shown how vulnerable their legalised scams are. It appears it is OK for Wall Street to fix things in private for their own ends, but when an outside collective of retail traders coalesce, it is called market manipulation.

One hedge fund, Melvin Capital, has closed its short positions and is needing a bailout from an associate.

This saga is going to run and could be a game changer.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This story has not received much attention in the MSM because some people with very big noses have been put out of joint and shown how vulnerable their legalised scams are. It appears it is OK for Wall Street to fix things in private for their own ends, but when an outside collective of retail traders coalesce, it is called market manipulation.

One hedge fund, Melvin Capital, has closed its short positions and is needing a bailout from an associate.

This saga is going to run and could be a game changer.

It’s ok for hedge funds to short stocks and drive companies down for profit but the little man in the street can’t do the same to hedge funds??? What’s the fucking difference?? Buy Nokia 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1