CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts On this Site Who Just Cunt, Some Cunt, Just Because They Are On The Cunting News.

Cillian Murphy

What happened to the days, when you "Cunted" some cunt and gave a reason for their cunting.

We can all watch the telebox and think that he/she is a cunt, but you must state why he/she is a cunt.

Let me try and educate you cunts

I nominate Julian Knight. He voted to remain, but now shows off his UK ONLY Passport...Total Cunt

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Who gets you dick cheese, Punker's?

If this was anyone else, I'd assume that they'd been on the skunk and had got carried away after listening to a cunt load of Bob Marley. As it's you, I'm guessing that you have been overcome with vapours from a particularly large deposit of Alsatian shit.

Who gets dee wartymelon? Who gets you dewey decimaled scat collection? Ireeeeeeee.

Weird fucking cunt.

• Like 1

On 28/01/2021 at 19:05, Cillian Murphy said:

Do you actually believe that I am Cillian Murphy. You need some help. Or is this your alto-ego? Get help, or drink bleach

Cillian were you part of the Covid 19 trials? Was the money worth you turning into a thick cunt? Or were you as I am guessing already a thick cunt? All the best. 

2 hours ago, Joker said:

Weird I may be, but it ain't me who's trotting behind his pets scooping up what they leave behind, that's you, Dickless,

I fuckin' hate dogs, remember?

How many Bristol Stool Chart posters do you have on your bedroom wall? Do you stick them to the wall with little gobbets of dog shit?

Answer the fucking questions.

• Like 2

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 29/01/2021 at 06:43, ChildeHarold said:

Sometimes you say things that make my head swim and my heart beat a thousand times faster. Now strip off in the shower and re-enact the scene where Priscilla Presley sings "The Way We Were" in clouds of steam.... 

What you wrote here is in violation of rules 1, 3, 5 and 7.