CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

2 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

If anyone here would like to do the honours, I’m open to bribery.

Make it a public stoning and you'll see the royal coffers expand twofold from the price of admission alone.

If I may break character for a moment and talk to you punter to punter - absolutely no one likes the cunt. He's a cancer that's proven too dense to react to chemotherapy, but too slow to spread, clinging petulantly to the bollocks of the site and proving nothing but a nuisance. 

Just now, Roadkill said:

Make it a public stoning and you'll see the royal coffers expand twofold from the price of admission alone.

If I may break character for a moment and talk to you punter to punter - absolutely no one likes the cunt. He's a cancer that's proven too dense to react to chemotherapy, but too slow to spread, clinging petulantly to the bollocks of the site and proving nothing but a nuisance. 

Yeah I gathered. Most of us don’t come here to be likeable, let’s be honest, but there’s no need to hang a neon ‘kick me’ sign overhead (unless that’s the only way to attract any attention).

Anyway, back in character, a good stoning is just the ticket... @King Billy, any thoughts?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 - how much do you regret originally encouraging the King Rollo character when he first showed up?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and sadly the damage was already done by this point. 

On 04/02/2021 at 13:08, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Weak cunts...

They are found everywhere these days and although the list is endless I shall highlight some that annoy me the most.

Men who get married and even more so the ones who get married more than once are total bellends. The type of cunts who proudly say 'She's the boss' and 'I do as I'm told' it's not funny you cunts and all it does is confirm you are a weak, scared to be on your own cunt. They then wank themselves to death because the wife stopped having sex after getting married, yet they are too weak to do the right thing and leave the cow, even though she's turned into a fat, moaning cunt who is never satisfied.

People who act like sheep and follow the latest 'right thing to do'. If it's not 'clapping the NHS' then it's having a go at somebody who dares to say something that goes against the expected response...like some of the people on here who got upset because someone dared to say something about Captain Tom. 

And finally the gullible and naive who believe that this Covid bollocks is going to go away now we have the non 'vaccine'. These are usually the same old miserable cunts who stand by their window watching how many people the young couple have over their house on a saturday night. 'Here Mavis, that flash bastard has had at least five friends round, I'm calling the police'. We need non weak cunts to get us out of this pandemic and all the cunts in power seem to be weak as fuck and cannot say or do the right thing because they are scared of being politically incorrect. 

And for any cunt who predictably says this is a weak nomination why not write your own up instead of sitting on the sidelines criticising nominations. If you've been here for ages it doesn't mean you cannot put a shift in.

Yours sincerely Old Chap Raasclaat. 

To be fair, I did read the first two lines, then got bored and gave up! Fuck off, see you in a few weeks, I’m sure the hairy monkey will cooler me for that 😆

49 minutes ago, Fatty said:

To be fair, I did read the first two lines, then got bored and gave up! Fuck off, see you in a few weeks, I’m sure the hairy monkey will cooler me for that 😆

I saw you bothered to quote me, which I then got notified of, to then read your response. I read it and thought 'What kind of sad cunt would write more than two lines of shite to describe his thoughts I couldn't give a shit about.' not only a sad cunt but a fat, sad cunt. Fuck off. 

3 hours ago, KingRollo said:

Yeah I gathered. Most of us don’t come here to be likeable, let’s be honest, but there’s no need to hang a neon ‘kick me’ sign overhead (unless that’s the only way to attract any attention).

Anyway, back in character, a good stoning is just the ticket... @King Billy, any thoughts?

Alas KR I can’t think of much at present apart from the tragedy of Phil the Greek lying in that godforsaken dump of a hospital, even if it does cost 2 grand a night. It seems like only yesterday when he phoned me to ask if I could get him a dodgy driving licence. He was mumbling something about the young peasants nowadays being bloody awful drivers who keep causing accidents around him and injuring themselves. ‘Bunch of bloody poofters’ he kept repeating. And now it looks like he may be taken from us in his prime. Sometimes I wonder if our blue blood is more of a curse than a privilege. I paid £500 up front for that driving licence too. I’m hoping Andrew might have it if he goes on his toes, which looks increasingly likely.

Regarding Harold, I think just release the hounds.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Alas KR I can’t think of much at present apart from the tragedy of Phil the Greek lying in that godforsaken dump of a hospital, even if it does cost 2 grand a night. It seems like only yesterday when he phoned me to ask if I could get him a dodgy driving licence. He was mumbling something about the young peasants nowadays being bloody awful drivers who keep causing accidents around him and injuring themselves. ‘Bunch of bloody poofters’ he kept repeating. And now it looks like he may be taken from us in his prime. Sometimes I wonder if our blue blood is more of a curse than a privilege. I paid £500 up front for that driving licence too. I’m hoping Andrew might have it if he goes on his toes, which looks increasingly likely.

I just have two words for you. Olly Alexander. 

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

2 grand a night? I had no idea Phil had come to this, seems like he’s little better off than when he was stuck in that orange crate. Tell you what, I’ll have Wizard organise a ‘just giving’ page for him. You were ripped off with that license, by the way, Cook would have seen you right for a pony and a twix.

16 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

Cook would have seen you right for a pony and a twix

I suppose a corgi and a crunchie is out of the question. Times are hard at the moment Your Majesty. I’ve had to sell Phil the Greeks Range Rover for scrap. The chap who came to collect it said he’d never seen a 2 year old car in such condition. I could tell he was impressed by the way he stood shaking his head in disbelief.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I suppose a corgi and a crunchie is out of the question. Times are hard at the moment Your Majesty. I’ve had to sell Phil the Greeks Range Rover for scrap. The chap who came to collect it said he’d never seen a 2 year old car in such condition. I could tell he was impressed by the way he stood shaking his head in disbelief.

No hand me downs then? I had no idea things were that bad - Young York best content himself with a Vespa or Reliant Robin. Cook will arrange the license for a date in Woking and two packs of B&H. Best I can do.

8 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

No hand me downs then? I had no idea things were that bad - Young York best content himself with a Vespa or Reliant Robin. Cook will arrange the license for a date in Woking and two packs of B&H. Best I can do.

I shall let you know as one of Kates Albanian friends has just told us he can get a genuine Albanian licence for a cock and hen. Apparently it’s valid for tractors, donkeys and Formula 1 cars too.Phil has always wanted to try F1.  I think he can be trusted as he’s been spending a lot of time with Kate, looking after her while William’s  been at the gym getting himself into shape to teach young Harry a lesson if he turns up here with that dusky maiden again. What a lovely boy William has turned out to be. (Apart from the male pattern baldness thing). I’ve been wondering about Williams  ascendency and how that will affect me KR. I mean there’s going to be two King Billys and the last thing the country needs is a power struggle or god forbid a turf war. I know I could take him out in a straightener on the cobbles but I’m not sure if he fights fair.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I saw you bothered to quote me, which I then got notified of, to then read your response. I read it and thought 'What kind of sad cunt would write more than two lines of shite to describe his thoughts I couldn't give a shit about.' not only a sad cunt but a fat, sad cunt. Fuck off. 

How long has it taken you to work out our fatty is essentially thick as pig shit?

You won’t get much in the way of intelligent feedback from the wheel trim scrubbing cunt and don’t trust the fucker; he’s fallen on his feet yet if it wasn’t for @Eddiehe’d still be in the gutter of whatever foreign dump he was spawned in.

Rumour has it he’s fucking some air hostesses slag with an immense chest but I have it on good authority that it’s actually of bloke called Anton.

• Like 1