CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Ape I need to borrow a couple of rolls of tinfoil if you can help me out. I’ve had six shiny new   hats blow away in the wind this week. I thought about making an elastic chinstrap to solve this problem, but I don’t want to look like a cunt in public.

I've been trying to buy foil everywhere but all the conspiracy theorists have panic bought all of the foil up. I bought some rum instead. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sorry for the late reply Eddie...I have only got in from a 120 mile drive which was non essential. Whilst I admire your loyalty I am of the opinion that of I'm not happy in a relationship then I will leave it, life's too short to be in a boring, sexless marriage for the sake of doing the right thing. You may call it weak, I call it being strong and having the bollocks to make sure you are happy. I didn't nominate Captain Tom either you stupid thick kunt it was someone else, I called you out for your over the top, dramatic snowflake reaction to someone having a laugh. As for spreading the virus, the useless Government have done a good evough job of that by letting cunts in on planes from all over the world up until recently but I guess you like to blame the bloke in the street. I don't know your wife so I can't ask her anything, but I'm guessing you've been married more than once you soppy cunt. Good evening by the way. 

Fair enough if you want to fuck around, but surely leaving a marriage that you made a vow to uphold on the day because your wife won't doesn't want to shag you for whatever reason is a cowardly move, even if you aren't religious. What's so strong and noble about quitting on a relationship that gets to that level instead of trying to work it out with the other party?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sorry for the late reply Eddie...I have only got in from a 120 mile drive which was non essential. Whilst I admire your loyalty I am of the opinion that if I'm not happy in a relationship then I will leave it, life's too short to be in a boring, sexless marriage for the sake of doing the right thing as some might expect. You may call it weak, I call it being strong and having the bollocks to make sure you are happy. I didn't nominate Captain Tom either you stupid thick kunt it was someone else, I called you out for your over the top, dramatic snowflake reaction to someone having a laugh. As for spreading the virus, the useless Government have done a good enough job of that by letting cunts in on planes from all over the world up until recently but I guess you like to blame the bloke in the street. I don't know your wife so I can't ask her anything, but I'm guessing you've been married more than once you soppy cunt. Good evening by the way. 

Do you suffer a boring sexless marriage? 

4 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Majority of the population of the uk are weak cunts these days, no national sense of pride is the problem. We need a good war or something to unify us a country and create some backbone. I think we should just invade somewhere shit like france and see what happens. 

I sincerely hope you do, then I can get my hands round your scrawny throat.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fair enough if you want to fuck around, but surely leaving a marriage that you made a vow to uphold on the day because your wife won't doesn't want to shag you for whatever reason is a cowardly move, even if you aren't religious. What's so strong and noble about quitting on a relationship that gets to that level instead of trying to work it out with the other party?

I'm 42 and I'll probably get married in 25 years time as I'll need a lady to keep me company and wash, clean and iron my clothes. Most marriages fail these days and I am not only thinking of the sex, it's also about the arguing etc and having to live in the same house as a woman you don't love  or get on with anymore. Marriages years ago used to last decades usually because if the married couple separated it brought shame on them, these days that isn't the case hence why there are so many divorces. I'll stay happily single thanks until I need a lady around my house. 

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Do you suffer a boring sexless marriage? 

Evening Eddie, nah never been married. I'll wait another 20 years or so when I need a woman to clean up etc and keep me company. Until then I'll happily go in and out of relationships. There are so many sexy women out there it would be shame not to try and get together with as many as possible. I leave getting married and becoming a miserable cunt untill much later.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm 42 and I'll probably get married in 25 years time as I'll need a lady to keep me company and wash, clean and iron my clothes. Most marriages fail these days and I am not only thinking of the sex, it's also about the arguing etc and having to live in the same house as a woman you don't love  or get on with anymore. Marriages years ago used to last decades usually because if the married couple separated it brought shame on them, these days that isn't the case hence why there are so many divorces. I'll stay happily single thanks until I need a lady around my house. 

So you've never been married, but you judge people who you perceive to be in an unhappy relationship as "weak", despite never having the bollocks to even make such a commitment yourself?

That's called talking out of your arse.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Thank you Deidrie Sanders. 

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So you've never been married, but you judge people who you perceive to be in an unhappy relationship as "weak", despite never having the bollocks to even make such a commitment yourself?

That's called talking out of your arse.

No it's not, the statistics speak for themselves. Most marriages fail and most married men are more likely unhappy and eyeing up a new younger model. I won't make the committment as I love the women to much to commit to one. I guess you are married? Don't worry, when I'm next fucking my current Mrs I'll give her some for you.

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You seriously believe Covid 19 is going to go away? The so called vaccine isn't proven to stop you catching or spreading the Kung Flu so it not really a vaccine is it? It limits the effects of Covid 19. Also I heard some scientist on the radio saying there are 4000 mutations of the Kung Flu and that's the ones they know about, some new variants are making the 'vaccine' efficacy questionable. It's part of the flu family of viruses apparently so like the flu all the old cunts will getting their top ups each year forever I bet which is going to be a nice earner for the big pharmaceutical companies. So no Covid 19 is here to stay I reckon.

I seriously believe the vaccines work, and will reduce the current carnage to a level in line with seasonal flu. I don’t literally expect it to vanish. The purpose of the vaccine, as has been widely reported, is to prevent serious symptoms and/or death - it’s  never been claimed it will stop everyone getting the disease, just like every other vaccine ever created. Nothing gullible or naive about me. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Eddie, nah never been married. I'll wait another 20 years or so when I need a woman to clean up etc and keep me company. Until then I'll happily go in and out of relationships. There are so many sexy women out there it would be shame not to try and get together with as many as possible. I leave getting married and becoming a miserable cunt untill much later.

Childless? 

21 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I agree. What’s wrong with grabbing her by the hair and jizzing all over her boat race?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

To quote Jim Davidson.....I’ll never get married again. Just find a cunt who hates me and buy her a house.

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I seriously believe the vaccines work, and will reduce the current carnage to a level in line with seasonal flu. I don’t literally expect it to vanish. The purpose of the vaccine, as has been widely reported, is to prevent serious symptoms and/or death - it’s  never been claimed it will stop everyone getting the disease, just like every other vaccine ever created. Nothing gullible or naive about me. 

If I’m offered a vaccine appointment I’ll swap you it for 6 rolls of tinfoil.

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

If I’m offered a vaccine appointment I’ll swap you it for 6 rolls of tinfoil.

Don’t take offence Bill, but if you end up dying of covid, I won’t be able to resist laughing. A lot. However, I’ll ask the undertaker if he can decorate your coffin with Bacofoil, as a tribute.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

My mate had the vaccine and apart from the television turning on when he walks past it, him being able to type on a windows pc without touching the keyboard and whenever he sees Bill Gates on the TV he stands up and says 'I will obey' it works fine. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Who are you old bill? What's with all the questions you creepy cunt.

You did just ask if I was married.

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No it's not, the statistics speak for themselves. Most marriages fail and most married men are more likely unhappy and eyeing up a new younger model. I won't make the committment as I love the women to much to commit to one. I guess you are married? Don't worry, when I'm next fucking my current Mrs I'll give her some for you.

No I'm not by the way - never had been. As for kids, none of the potential little cunts have ever come knocking at the door asking for money, so I don't think so.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You did just ask if I was married.

No I'm not by the way - never had been. As for kids, none of the potential little cunts have ever come knocking at the door asking for money, so I don't think so.

Sounds like you want to get married one day and fair enough if that's what you want.