CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You did just ask if I was married.

No I'm not by the way - never had been. As for kids, none of the potential little cunts have ever come knocking at the door asking for money, so I don't think so.

That's because your progeny are the result of liaisons with drunken Mackem women and the children are too thick to find Newcastle. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

My mate had the vaccine and apart the television turning on when he walks past it, him being able to type on a windows pc without touching the keyboard and whenever he sees Bill Gates on TV he stands up and says 'I will obey' it works fine. 

You must have very elderly mates 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I sincerely hope you do, then I can get my hands round your scrawny throat.

Keep your garlic peelers away from me Pierre or I'll introduce a baguette to your harris. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nice to meet you Witheredscrote, are you a French cunt, an expat cunt or simply a stupid fucking cunt? 

Shut it you 1 bar heater, money saving old poof, dream on about landing a woman that will cook and clean for you when you get old. You can’t even get one to stay with you now, lonely weirdo. 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Shut it you 1 bar heater, money saving old poof, dream on about landing a woman that will cook and clean for you when you get old. You can’t even get one to stay with you now, lonely weirdo. 

Morning Eddie, how you doing? I have actually got a girlfriend you know. I'm going to dump her soon as I live in two places and I struggle to keep to my commitments with regards to meeting her. I'm hardly old at 42 am I, how old are you then? Have you had a hip replacement yet? You seem upset with me Eddie. 

57 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eddie I've looked at your profile and considering you've been here for almost 6 years that response is terrible. You have obviously been riding the wave of others glory and have little talent in saying spiteful words, perhaps it's time for your retirement as you really need to ask yourself 'What am I contributing'. I will light a candle in memory of you this evening and then give it to Witheredscrote for his Geese afterwards. 

29 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Eddie I've looked at your profile and considering you've been here for almost 6 years that response is terrible. You have obviously been riding the wave of others glory and have little talent in saying spiteful words, perhaps it's time for your retirement as you really need to ask yourself 'What am I contributing'. I will light a candle in memory of you this evening and then give it to Witheredscrote for his Geese afterwards. 

Poor, terrible repsonse?, you have taken the time to look at my profile and give a lengthy response, obviously didnt hit a nerve....

Have you considered Thailand when you reach the silver years to get a desperate ex prossie to marry?

Lonely old poof.