CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am deeply touched by all your messages of support at this difficult time x 

Let’s face it, Ed, if you’re struggling financially at 50, you really are good for nothing. It’s not as if you’re about to find a spurt of energy and turn things around. There’s nothing out there, and even if there were, they wouldn’t want you. Throw yourself in the Thames. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Noted, thanks for the advice,  i will say hello to Ming for you, may even throw my ghostly maggot up her. Goodbye for ever old friend x 

Ed if it’s any consolation, I’m only a few steps behind. Granted, I’m no Oliver Sweeney shoe-wearing, flat-arsed builder with a ginger wife who smells of herring. No sir. I’m Frank Kleftiko.. best on here. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Let’s face it, Ed, if you’re struggling financially at 50, you really are good for nothing. It’s not as if you’re about to find a spurt of energy and turn things around. There’s nothing out there, and even if there were, they wouldn’t want you. Throw yourself in the Thames. 

You stupid cunt. It's taken years to clean up the river, and you suggest this?