CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I shall let you know as one of Kates Albanian friends has just told us he can get a genuine Albanian licence for a cock and hen. Apparently it’s valid for tractors, donkeys and Formula 1 cars too.Phil has always wanted to try F1.  I think he can be trusted as he’s been spending a lot of time with Kate, looking after her while William’s  been at the gym getting himself into shape to teach young Harry a lesson if he turns up here with that dusky maiden again. What a lovely boy William has turned out to be. (Apart from the male pattern baldness thing). I’ve been wondering about Williams  ascendency and how that will affect me KR. I mean there’s going to be two King Billys and the last thing the country needs is a power struggle or god forbid a turf war. I know I could take him out in a straightener on the cobbles but I’m not sure if he fights fair.

The burdens of blue blood, my Liege. Frankly I think you have little to worry about for the moment as, when the time comes, young Charles is sure to want his fifteen minutes having waited so long. 

On 22/02/2021 at 21:07, KingRollo said:

The burdens of blue blood, my Liege. Frankly I think you have little to worry about for the moment as, when the time comes, young Charles is sure to want his fifteen minutes having waited so long. 

King Billy hasn't informed you that he's planning on waging war yet then, Rolly? I've been told to draw up plans for a full scale invasion of the fetid bogs of Ireland. Apparently we're after some upstart fenian called Panzer who's been causing trouble on the border.

I've been issued a photo-fit of the lead singer of Pogues as a reference, but I've a feeling we're likely to wipe out every male inhabitant above 25. Unfortunately I signed up for King and Country, so I'm just keeping you in the loop.

Send my regards to Wizard, and did he ever get the opium poppies sown? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

King Billy hasn't informed you that he's planning on waging war yet then, Rolly? I've been told to draw up plans for a full scale invasion of the fetid bogs of Ireland. Apparently we're after some upstart fenian called Panzer who's been causing trouble on the border.

I've been issued a photo-fit of the lead singer of Pogues as a reference, but I've a feeling we're likely to wipe out every male inhabitant above 25. Unfortunately I signed up for King and Country, so I'm just keeping you in the loop.

Send my regards to Wizard, and did he ever get the opium poppies sown? 

KB has my full backing and my army at his disposal (consisting of an alien aspidistra, a menopausal cook and Hamlet the Cat, under the command of none other than Sir @Eric Cuntman). However, if you’re planning on taking on every Shane MacGowan lookalike, it’s going to be a long, long campaign. Better take a change of clothes and a spare toothbrush.

Wizard’s gone off the idea of opium recently. He’s turned his good eye towards the imminent surge in demand for knock off Phil-the-Greek memorabilia. It’s all filthy lucre to him.

He sends his greetings and humbly requests the return of his lucky long johns.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

KB has my full backing and my army at his disposal (consisting of an alien aspidistra, a menopausal cook and Hamlet the Cat, under the command of none other than Sir @Eric Cuntman). However, if you’re planning on taking on every Shane MacGowan lookalike, it’s going to be a long, long campaign. Better take a change of clothes and a spare toothbrush.

Wizard’s gone off the idea of opium recently. He’s turned his good eye towards the imminent surge in demand for knock off Phil-the-Greek memorabilia. It’s all filthy lucre to him.

He sends his greetings and humbly requests the return of his lucky long johns.

Hamlet is a vicious little fucker. He might look cute playing catch in the arboretum, but after dark, I've never seen a more effective assassin. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Dongaargan
On 04/02/2021 at 16:54, Eric Cuntman said:

I say we should invade the Falklands. They won't fucking well be expecting that. 

ney feÇkh feÇkhen FeÇkhlands ow bou wi gew bek n bruk n fruk the River Qugay.......

These pond life festering cunts are weak because they wouldn't know what critical thinking is and have no self respect. 

I respect anyone who can have critical thoughts even if i don't agree with them and think they're a total fucking cunt.

Believe it or not, i have total respect for duckman...actually that's not true, i think he is the biggest cunt on webbed feet.

19 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I respect anyone who can have critical thoughts even if i don't agree with them and think they're a total fucking cunt.

Bend, you fucking simpleton. I suspect you trawl the sewer of the alt-right forum scene, bemoaning your "loss" of freedom of speech because you're not allowed to call your local corner shop owner a paki.

You probably have a Voltaire avatar, with your above bastardrised version of "I may disagree with what you say..." as your signature. I'm fairly certain that you have no fucking idea who Voltaire was, or that the famous saying wasn't ever uttered by him.

You really are a prize fucking cretin.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bend, you fucking simpleton. I suspect you trawl the sewer of the alt-right forum scene, bemoaning your "loss" of freedom of speech because you're not allowed to call your local corner shop owner a paki.

You probably have a Voltaire avatar, with your above bastardrised version of "I may disagree with what you say..." as your signature. I'm fairly certain that you have no fucking idea who Voltaire was, or that the famous saying wasn't ever uttered by him.

You really are a prize fucking cretin.

Evening duckie, reported for using racial content.

Your a fucking mess, don't ever talk to me again.