CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodbye free speech

Eric Cuntman

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he was a London gangster and minor celebrity who reputedly smashed Princess Margaret's gammon flaps in with his ten inch cock whilst her guest on Mustique. @camberwell gypsy Will probably soon remind me that he played a recruiting officer in 'Barry Lyndon'. It was 'John Binden'.

John Bindon.

Also, he was in the film Juggernaut. He was a bomb disposal expert who got swept off the ship.

Also, legend has it, he could hang a number of pint pots on his erect "old chap". 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he was a London gangster and minor celebrity who reputedly smashed Princess Margaret's gammon flaps in with his ten inch cock whilst her guest on Mustique. @camberwell gypsy Will probably soon remind me that he played a recruiting officer in 'Barry Lyndon'. It was 'John Binden'.

Lovely fella John…in all the years I’ve known him he’s never ducked a round. Fair play like.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Lovely fella John…in all the years I’ve known him he’s never ducked a round. Fair play like.

I’m sure I saw you in Langans Brasserie with him, Al Capone, Ned Kelly, Errol Flynn, Rylan, Laurel and Hardy and Jedward a few years ago. You had your arm round Olive from On the buses and Blakey was sitting on his own drinking a half of Bass shandy, crying.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m sure I saw you in Langans Brasserie with him, Al Capone, Ned Kelly, Errol Flynn, Rylan, Laurel and Hardy and Jedward a few years ago. You had your arm round Olive from On the buses and Blakey was sitting on his own drinking a half of Bass shandy, crying.

Lying cunt. That was Lyndsey de Paul…I fingered her ‘til her mole fell off that night.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

That wasn't a mole it was a dangleberry from her arse hair

I've been trying desperately for the last ten minutes to think of something like-worthy involving the phrase "star-nosed mole" but it's just not happening, I'm afraid.

totallybizar.jpg

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've been trying desperately for the last ten minutes to think of something like-worthy involving the phrase "star-nosed mole" but it's just not happening, I'm afraid.

totallybizar.jpg

Soo cute, it's happening - I want to mother this little chap - he's LOVELY.

Love ProfB XXX

Guest judgetwi
On 12/02/2021 at 16:16, Eric Cuntman said:

Ask any of these so called 'liberals' and they will tell you that freedom of speech is one of their core beliefs... just as long as it only applies to minorities. 

EQUALITY FOR ALL! (straight white people not included)

But it doesn’t “only applies to minorities” does it? It applies to minorities who have a shitload of votes. You should ask Mr Roops about that 🔺

While you’re there ask the fake trannie about “Goodbye Freedom of Speech.” I’d be interested in how the loser can explain his blatant and  obvious cognitive dissonance.

Know what I mean? 🔺

On 25/08/2021 at 22:39, judgetwi said:

But it doesn’t “only applies to minorities” does it? It applies to minorities who have a shitload of votes. You should ask Mr Roops about that 🔺

While you’re there ask the fake trannie about “Goodbye Freedom of Speech.” I’d be interested in how the loser can explain his blatant and  obvious cognitive dissonance.

Know what I mean? 🔺

Christ you’re a one trick pony bore

Still moaning and mentioning roops every fucking post

Stick you head in the oven and go like we all want you to

Guest judgetwi
45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Christ you’re a one trick pony bore

Still moaning and mentioning roops every fucking post

Stick you head in the oven and go like we all want you to

“Like WE all want you to”? There you go again, the self appointed spokesman.

Speak for yourself Brainbox, nobody voted for you to open your ignorant gob and talk for them.

Oh ...... and don’t tell me what i’m allowed to say. Only Reichsfuhrer Roops is allowed to do that 🔺.