CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodbye free speech

Eric Cuntman

Guest Gaz Chambers

Just came back from a mates house(tosser likes feetzball) all the player cunts down on one knee. Fuck off. Just because a big drug addled, moody money shifting, violent Golly from Murrica with form didn't want to go back to jail. Suck my left ball.

19 minutes ago, Gaz Chambers said:

Just came back from a mates house(tosser likes feetzball) all the player cunts down on one knee. Fuck off. Just because a big drug addled, moody money shifting, violent Golly from Murrica with form didn't want to go back to jail. Suck my left ball.

Who the fuck are you?

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The 'bar' was a room at the back of the halfway stand that was basically a room with a plank of wood over two barrels serving Hurlimans lager  

I spent several years during the eighties wankered right off my tits on that beautiful Swiss nectar, courtesy of the now sadly closed Pontefract Castle on Wigmore Street. 

There I learned that there are actually three sure things in this life: death; taxes; and Selfridges girls.

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I spent several years during the eighties wankered right off my tits on that beautiful Swiss nectar, courtesy of the now sadly closed Pontefract Castle on Wigmore Street. 

There I learned that there are actually three sure things in this life: death; taxes; and Selfridges girls.

Boring old man talk. 

6 minutes ago, Gaz Chambers said:

Ahh, that my Spasmattronic dickhead is a really good question.

That’s @Ape™️’s way of welcoming you with open arms and a big sloppy kiss. Beware, he’s a terrible horrible Cunt. For my part, welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride GC. Now...fuck off.

Guest Gaz Chambers
23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That’s @Ape™️’s way of welcoming you with open arms and a big sloppy kiss. Beware, he’s a terrible horrible Cunt. For my part, welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride GC. Now...fuck off.

Yeah I thought as much. How about a glass bottle up the arse with a firework banger in it or has that been done. It's been so long....

Guest Gaz Chambers
14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like Nigel Farage 

You've been here for years. Fox/gypsy stuff like an old wooden record player that nobody has the heart to get rid of. I like old musical instruments so don't despair.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Gas Chambers are so 1943.

For someone who claims to be part Jewish to you seem weirdly comfortable with the new spastic (who was a racist cunt in the film 'Falling down')...could it be you've found an equally thick, mental, dreary cunt to 'converse' with? Fuck off, then let me know.