CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cultural Fucking Appropriation

Guest Gaz Chambers

Guest Gaz Chambers

Ladies and gentlemen I stand before you and beg mercy for the evolutionary advancements of African people who don't need to use spray glue on their hair to make it straight. Gorilla glue is a racist product that tricks low IQ individuals into spraying it not on carpets but on "day heds" to attract a "buck nigga". The racist warnings on the strong adhesive products states  "keep out out reach of children". 

29 minutes ago, Gaz Chambers said:

Ladies and gentlemen I stand before you and beg mercy for the evolutionary advancements of African people who don't need to use spray glue on their hair to make it straight. Gorilla glue is a racist product that tricks low IQ individuals into spraying it not on carpets but on "day heds" to attract a "buck nigga". The racist warnings on the strong adhesive products states  "keep out out reach of children". 

Have you run out of your usual Evostik in a plastic bag over your nose? No racial slur intended. 

50 minutes ago, Gaz Chambers said:

I reckon you'll last 2 days before you realise how much of a useless, complete bellend of a shitcunt you are, or you'll stick around like a bad smell like @ChildeHarold and end up topping yourself. It's a win win for me.

• Like 1

Guest Gaz Chambers
2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I reckon you'll last 2 days before you realise how much of a useless, complete bellend of a shitcunt you are, or you'll stick around like bad smell like @ChildeHarold and end up topping yourself. It's a win win for me.

I've been here before you.  You dickhead. When the rest of the bleach drinking cunts figure this out you will be my bitch....

7 minutes ago, Gaz Chambers said:

I've been here before you.  You dickhead. When the rest of the bleach drinking cunts figure this out you will be my bitch....

How do you know I haven't been here before. Looking at the utter shite you've just wrote, if you were here before you've not improved have you. What a fucking shitcunt. 

Guest Gaz Chambers
3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How do you know I haven't been here before. Looking at the utter shite you've just wrote, if you were here before you've not improved have you. What a fucking shitcunt. 

You are regurgitating the same shite from 10 years ago. I can't imagine wanting to be loved so much.

Guest Gaz Chambers
9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Utter shite?

Guest Gaz Chambers
3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You have never been lived have you 'Gaz', abandoned and not wanted all you life it's turned you into a bitter bellend. Bother someone else you letdown. 

You lurked and thought...I'm a smart arse. BUT...this is old shite from years ago. I wil fuck you up.

1 hour ago, Gaz Chambers said:

You cant spray Gorilla Glue, it's like treacle. Fucking idiot.

• Like 1