CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The decline of Great Britain...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Where are these videos of Frank (no doubt acting like a bellend)?

He is indeed both acting and looking like a bellend in his homemade video's. You can tell the useless cunt was rejected by RADA at one point, and is definitely not in the possession of an Equity card. 

I'm not too sure of the video's titles, but @Decimus would probably point you in the right direction, OCR. 

Just now, Major Cunt said:

He is indeed both acting and looking like a bellend in his homemade video's. You can tell the useless cunt was rejected by RADA at one point, and is definitely not in the possession of an Equity card. 

I'm not too sure of the video's titles, but @Decimus would probably point you in the right direction, OCR. 

OCR? 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're on fire tonight. "Britain has lost an empire and failed to find a role". Simple. We are Italy in the 1960s. The right wing populism with it's unhealthy patriotism tinged with a lot of racist attitudes is fundamentally over compensating for weakness and failure. 

I think you've got a point there, Aitch. However, we are missing organised crime pulling the political strings, or maybe we aren't... 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Harold. I'm going to get myself sectioned, and I'm going to get myself transferred from loony bin to loony bin until I find you. When I've arrived, I'm going to identify as a six year old girl. I will of course be saving up the ribbons that they give me for my hair. I will plait them into a sturdy rope, and when the time is right, and the orderlies have sneaked off for a smoke, I'm going to wrap it round your fucking throat and see what colour your face turns when I crush your trachea.

Just saying.

Thats beautiful man 

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What are your thoughts regarding British viruses vs Chinese viruses?

Our viruses rule!

They've only got the one and that's because they ate the bat.

We've got a Kent Variant, a Bristol Variant, a VW Variant and probably, guess what, a 'one with a fairy light on' variant.

No cunt is coming back from a cocktail of what we can dish out!

Britannia Waives The Rules!

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ideally, this posting would be an endless binary number and it would scream the moment you opened it and then a brawny fist would shoot out from the screen and rip the nose right off your face.

As you fell to the ground squealing, the hand would hail a cab that would run over your head. A passer-by would film your death on a mobile, making it an internet phenomenon. Huge crowds of Japanese teens would gather at stadium events to masturbate each other as they watched it on overhead screens. This footage of your nonchalant and motiveless murder by a Cunts Corner posting would attract a billion YouTube hits and not a single sympathetic comment.

In a million years a super-advanced civilisation of androids would misinterpret the film and you would become a figure in their culture analogous to a paedophile Guy Fawkes.

Through advanced scientific methods they would re-create your consciousness and you would re-live your whole life over and over again, but with all the enjoyable stuff taken out.

On the day of your 18th birthday someone would hit you so hard on the back of the head with a polo mallet that your eyes would pop out. Crawling from your burning house you would have your arse clawed out by a mountain lion and when you reached the hospital you would be diagnosed with AIDS of the leg and cancer of your empty eye sockets.

Through a synaptic quirk you would have one image frozen in your mind so it was as if you were looking at it constantly – your long-dead Chinese stepfather’s dead arsehole. The only way to treat your eyes would involve, every night just before bed, playing the screams from a horror movie loudly to encourage a wolverine to fuck the sockets. Somehow its stinking cock would numb the holes even as its scrabbling feet shredded your face and scalp.

You would continue to re-live this life in ever-increasing detail long after the universe had ended, praying for death to a God who was already dead himself.

Have you ever considered scripting horror films JC ?  Parts of this story sounded a bit like Cold Lazarus on acid.  

15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Ideally, this posting would be an endless binary number and it would scream the moment you opened it and then a brawny fist would shoot out from the screen and rip the nose right off your face.

As you fell to the ground squealing, the hand would hail a cab that would run over your head. A passer-by would film your death on a mobile, making it an internet phenomenon. Huge crowds of Japanese teens would gather at stadium events to masturbate each other as they watched it on overhead screens. This footage of your nonchalant and motiveless murder by a Cunts Corner posting would attract a billion YouTube hits and not a single sympathetic comment.

In a million years a super-advanced civilisation of androids would misinterpret the film and you would become a figure in their culture analogous to a paedophile Guy Fawkes.

Through advanced scientific methods they would re-create your consciousness and you would re-live your whole life over and over again, but with all the enjoyable stuff taken out.

On the day of your 18th birthday someone would hit you so hard on the back of the head with a polo mallet that your eyes would pop out. Crawling from your burning house you would have your arse clawed out by a mountain lion and when you reached the hospital you would be diagnosed with AIDS of the leg and cancer of your empty eye sockets.

Through a synaptic quirk you would have one image frozen in your mind so it was as if you were looking at it constantly – your long-dead Chinese stepfather’s dead arsehole. The only way to treat your eyes would involve, every night just before bed, playing the screams from a horror movie loudly to encourage a wolverine to fuck the sockets. Somehow its stinking cock would numb the holes even as its scrabbling feet shredded your face and scalp.

You would continue to re-live this life in ever-increasing detail long after the universe had ended, praying for death to a God who was already dead himself.

Yaaaawwwnnnn! A lovely night cap. 

15 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck that bollox. What are your thoughts on asylum seekers staying in hotels with free food now going on fucking hunger strike because of the quality of the food that's given to them, one of them even said it was making them suicidal. Now let's get that in perspective shall we, they've travelled fuck knows how far from a shit-hole country where their life is in danger and the thing that really gets to them is getting turkey dinosaurs and value beans served to them while staying in their 4* hotel in GREAT Britain. Fuck off.

You forgot to put " " marks around the words "Their life is in danger". 

14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I can't stand these fake 'Asylum Seeker's'...they are simply economic migrants who have passed through at least 5 'safe' countries to get to Calais. They seem to have £2000 to pay the smugglers as well who (allegedly) give the useless French cunts a nice little payoff. Do you reckon that bitter ex pat cunt @Witheredscrote is involved? Or are they simply running away from him and his Geese who all seem to have a strange whitish substance dripping amount of their arseholes.

Withers has a factory that makes lilos and those unicorn swim rings. He gets a lot of custom from Albanians. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

What are those? 

CG is implying that Withers sells inflatable swim aids to help refugees get across the channel and into Blighty.  

On 14/02/2021 at 19:31, Jiggerycock said:

Our viruses rule!

They've only got the one and that's because they ate the bat.

We've got a Kent Variant, a Bristol Variant, a VW Variant and probably, guess what, a 'one with a fairy light on' variant.

No cunt is coming back from a cocktail of what we can dish out!

Britannia Waives The Rules!

Don’t forget the South African variant.

BLICK LIVES MATTER.

On 15/02/2021 at 06:23, Weary&Disgusted said:

CG is implying that Withers sells inflatable swim aids to help refugees get across the channel and into Blighty.  

He would make better money from multi-lingual “How to safely float to the UK without getting caught” pamphlets and goat cheese sandwiches. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 13/02/2021 at 21:00, Eric Cuntman said:

Harold. I'm going to get myself sectioned, and I'm going to get myself transferred from loony bin to loony bin until I find you. When I've arrived, I'm going to identify as a six year old girl. I will of course be saving up the ribbons that they give me for my hair. I will plait them into a sturdy rope, and when the time is right, and the orderlies have sneaked off for a smoke, I'm going to wrap it round your fucking throat and see what colour your face turns when I crush your trachea.

Just saying.

If you're sectioned you cunt you are locked up. So fuck off you hopeless mixed up kid. Eh... old git.