CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professional victims

Dyslexic cnut

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I really don't think anyone is interested to see the colour of your cock.

And obviously the owner of this  site is not interested in anything remotely connected to it. My 'Wot.. No Brexit Plan' nom hit 3K replies today, and I stupidly thought he might thank me for helping to keep this turd of a site going. Fucking nothing.  I hope the cunt trips over his mop & bucket in A&E.  Ungrateful cunt.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And obviously the owner of this  site is not interested in anything remotely connected to it. My 'Wot.. No Brexit Plan' nom hit 3K replies today, and I stupidly thought he might thank me for helping to keep this turd of a site going. Fucking nothing.  I hope the cunt trips over his mop & bucket in A&E.  Ungrateful cunt.

Flidspack®. 4.7K replies. I get no thanks for it. You think you're oppressed.. fuckin lightweight.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I can't believe you wankers are reminiscing about that wheelchair bound, ex copper and full time kike. I for one don't miss his long winded essays and constant bickering. I'm glad he's dead and it should be a feather in all our caps for driving him from these sacred halls. Withers, you're next.

I'm no fan of the mobility scooter owning wide-boy, Stubbs, but I do have a laugh whenever me and Eric engage in some Jewdy based exchanges. I'm reminded of just how easily rattled he was, his shit one liners, and particularly paddling pool-gate which sent him running to Roops with demands of lengthy bans. 

I'm sure Eric misses the long running feud as much as myself. 

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm no fan of the mobility scooter owning wide-boy, Stubbs, but I do have a laugh whenever me and Eric engage in some Jewdy based exchanges. I'm reminded of just how easily rattled he was, his shit one liners, and particularly paddling pool-gate which sent him running to Roops with demands of lengthy bans. 

I'm sure Eric misses the long running feud as much as myself. 

I do miss it. I miss scanning through his posts on 'isacunt', looking for embarrassingly gay shit to do with American football. And waiting for him to get drunk enough for a blue lipped, spittle flecked rant. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Dulux have a wide range of masonry paints. I can't decide between Venetian Twilight Blue and Mexican Azure Ultramarine. Any thoughts? 

Probably best to do a physical comparison. Take 2 house bricks, paint one of them Venetian Twilight blue, and paint the other one Mexican Azure Aquamarine. Allow them to dry, place them next to the area that needs painting and decide which shade you prefer. 

When you've selected a preference, pick up one of the bricks and bludgeon yourself to death with it.

On 16/02/2021 at 18:22, Witheredscrote said:

A little harsh and a little inflated. It's the egos that trip over. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably best to do a physical comparison. Take 2 house bricks, paint one of them Venetian Twilight blue, and paint the other one Mexican Azure Aquamarine. Allow them to dry, place them next to the area that needs painting and decide which shade you prefer. 

When you've selected a preference, pick up one of the bricks and bludgeon yourself to death with it.

You are colour blind old bean.