CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professional victims

Dyslexic cnut

Just now, Frank said:

I do.. I love his music. I've seen him several times and don't care much for the man, but the music from back then is wonderful.

I'm afraid I put him in the same box as Lou Reed. A couple of good moments drowning in a mire of mediocrity. Lauded and applauded by nose tapping wannabe muso's desperate to be acknowledged as cultured.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm afraid I put him in the same box as Lou Reed. A couple of good moments drowning in a mire of mediocrity. Lauded and applauded by nose tapping wannabe muso's desperate to be acknowledged as cultured.

You were right about Lou. Not Van. Fuck off.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Dulux have a wide range of masonry paints. I can't decide between Venetian Twilight Blue and Mexican Azure Ultramarine. Any thoughts? 

A director of Dulux has been found dead in the snow covered alps,rescuers said he could have done with another coat.

I'm 'ere all week

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

You were right about Lou. Not Van. Fuck off.

Van the Man is possibly one of the most overrated musical artists of the 20th century. I'd say he's right up there with hat wearing wanker Elvis Costello.

I'm not a huge Lou Reed fan either, the man was a queer, an addict, a miserable fucking cunt, but worst of all he couldn't sing. Saying that, Van Morrison never produced anything anywhere as good as Reed's 'Heroin'. 

What are your thoughts on Tori Amos?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stop trying to sing. That's what. 

As much as I'd like to have an in depth dialogue with you over the musical nuances of artistes past and present, you don't.. with all respect, strike me as someone who's in touch emotionally with anything whatsoever. 

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Van the Man is possibly one of the most overrated musical artists of the 20th century. I'd say he's right up there with hat wearing wanker Elvis Costello.

I'm not a huge Lou Reed fan either, the man was a queer, an addict, a miserable fucking cunt, but worst of all he couldn't sing. Saying that, Van Morrison never produced anything anywhere as good as Reed's 'Heroin'. 

Despite the obvious plagiarism from the archives.. admittedly an improvement on my originals, I'm surprised you haven't been more vocal with your musical tastes. After all these years, I really don't know who you are.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off,I suppose Peter Hook is a fucking genius eh?

46 minutes ago, Frank said:

As much as I'd like to have an in depth dialogue with you over the musical nuances of artistes past and present, you don't.. with all respect, strike me as someone who's in touch emotionally with anything whatsoever. 

You’re coming across as a right fucking poof at the moment frank with all this pretentious music bullshite. You have awful taste and should straighten yourself out, or better still kill yourself

Listen to everything I’ve posted in the various music exchange threads, back to back and at nosebleed volume. Kill or cure for a massive bender like you.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Kidd? No never met him, but obviously I know of him. Tbf it’s not  really an appropriate conversation to have on here so forget it.

Then why mention it? I'll tell you why, Billy.. as I've I told you a thousand times before. You're a fucking idiot.