CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professional victims

Dyslexic cnut

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re coming across as a right fucking poof at the moment frank with all this pretentious music bullshite. You have awful taste and should straighten yourself out, or better still kill yourself

Listen to everything I’ve posted in the various music exchange threads, back to back and at nosebleed volume. Kill or cure for a massive bender like you.

I did have a listen, Bob. Isn't it all sort of heavy metal stuff?

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re coming across as a right fucking poof at the moment frank with all this pretentious music bullshite. You have awful taste and should straighten yourself out, or better still kill yourself

Listen to everything I’ve posted in the various music exchange threads, back to back and at nosebleed volume. Kill or cure for a massive bender like you.

This is similar to the advice I would give to parents who worry that their kid might turn out 'wrong'.

Buy him an air rifle and a Swiss Army Knife for his tenth birthday... if he's shown no interest after a month, set fire to the little faggot cunt.

• Like 3

Just now, Frank said:

Then why mention it? I'll tell why, Billy.. as I've I told you a thousand times before. You're a fucking idiot. 

Only if you believe me dickhead. I’m mates with Tom Jones, Beyoncé and Mike Tyson too, in case you were wondering. 

If you want to share with everyone your story of the time you almost went to see Bros but were too scared. Feel free.

Fucking not up to the mark spina bifida twat.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Only if you believe me dickhead. I’m mates with Tom Jones, Beyoncé and Mike Tyson too, in case you were wondering. 

If you want to share with everyone your story of the time you almost went to see Bros but were too scared. Feel free.

How many double-decker buses does it take to stretch from one side of the Grand Canyon to the other?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

As much as I'd like to have an in depth dialogue with you over the musical nuances of artistes past and present, you don't.. with all respect, strike me as someone who's in touch emotionally with anything whatsoever. 

By cosmic coincidence I am currently watching "Searching For Sugar Man" on Sky Documentaries. If there's a point to this, I'm not sure what it is.

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you confuse Beyonce with Mike Tyson, does the gender blindness counteract the racism?

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Fuck off,I suppose Peter Hook is a fucking genius eh?

Neil, you double-denim wearing, air guitar playing simpleton. I won't tolerate any criticism of my musical tastes from a man whose favourite album of all time is that Father's Day classic "Now That's What I Call Dad Rock".

Idiot.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Neil, you double-denim wearing, air guitar playing simpleton. I won't tolerate any criticism of my musical tastes from a man whose favourite album of all time is that Father's Day classic "Now That's What I Call Dad Rock".

Idiot.

Some of these Rock compilation CDs associate themselves with truckers. Fucking ironic when all truckers play is Shirley Bassey, while taking a warm 'yorkie' up the sooty

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
1 hour ago, Frank said:

How many double-decker buses does it take to stretch from one side of the Grand Canyon to the other?

Have you tried asking evil knevil? 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

No doubt you and Cliff Richard will be on the upper floor of one of them, all the windows open, naked and cuddling to keep warm.

You're such a poof even poofs hate you. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

We were together for 30 years, withers. How long have you got? Put it this way.. I’m not half the man I used to be. 

30 years is a long time to have to put up with Asian cuisine, Frank, I'm worried about your blood pressure. I'd wager that you've ingested three times the amount of salt that's contained in the dead sea, and that's before taking into account your unquenchable thirst for semen.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

30 years is a long time to have to put up with Asian cuisine, Frank, I'm worried about your blood pressure. I'd wager that you've ingested three times the amount of salt that's contained in the dead sea, and that's before taking into account your unquenchable thirst for semen.

Call me thick, but when he says 'I'm not half the man I used to be', is he implying he was an even greater cunt?