CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Professional victims

Dyslexic cnut

I see that Louise Redknapp must be in need of a bit of publicity, " I often thought of stepping in front of a London Bus" she has said,please dont do that Louise,unless you've got your ex father-in-law holding your hand in which case fucking go for it you media fucking whorebag.

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

I see that Louise Redknapp must be in need of a bit of publicity, " I often thought of stepping in front of a London Bus" she has said,please dont do that Louise,unless you've got your ex father-in-law holding your hand in which case fucking go for it you media fucking whorebag.

Would you attempt to revive her with your prong d’amore and a healthy splattering  of gent’s relish?

5 hours ago, Neil said:

She'd die of malnutrition waiting for a fucking bus in London. The dozy tart. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Would you attempt to revive her with your prong d’amore and a healthy splattering  of gent’s relish?

Here luv quick, breathe into this 

• 3 months later...
On 14/02/2021 at 13:00, Dyslexic cnut said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000pzpr/anton-ferdinand-football-racism-and-me?xtor=CS8-1000-[Promo_Box]-[Sport_Promo]-[Sport_Promo]-[PS_IPLAYER~N~m000pzpr~P_AntonFerdinandRacismAndMeFeb]

This crying multi-millionaire scumbag has made an income and career out of being called a ‘black Cunt’ by John Terry. This was headline news for months and this scumbag, crap footballer has made serious coin and gained celebrity status out of milking it to death.

His cartoon faced, slack-jawed brother has done likewise. ‘Rio’ (cunt of a name) is never off our screens. If it’s not the evil racism that he has endured in this Alabama-like country en route to being a multi millionaire, it’s his wife’s cancer, then death, his grief then miraculous recovery aided by marrying a silicone bint from TOWIE who’s 15 years younger than him. Now it’s her ‘journey’ as a step-mother.

If there’s ever a family that needs tying to the back of a 10 litre pick-up truck and dragging through the backroads of Mississippi by pillow case clad hillbillies it’s the Ferdinands. I hope his new wife is riddled.

You just can't leave it alone can you? 

• 4 months later...