CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid ethnic cunts who won’t have the COVID jab

Stubby Pecker

If these twats get bat flu and kick the bucket then all’s well and good but what about the poor cunts who they spread it to and those who have to undertake their medical care when it could be used on sane people?

I understand most of these foreign spawned jonnys believe Sky fairy bollocks or that the government is going to put nanobots inside them which immediately makes them out as weapons grade cunts. But fuck me this is 2021, if large sections of society are too fucking thick to use common sense, decades of scientific research and curtesy for their fellow humans and instead rely of medieval style dogma and third world logic then something must be done.

Any wanker who refuses it;

-should not receive any healthcare unless they pay for it themselves up front

-if born outside the UK and have another counties passport, but fucked of immediately 

-all benefits frozen until they’ve had it 

None of this will happen of course because our politicians are soft cock homos who would rather pander to minorities with standards incompatible to British life.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If these twats get bat flu and kick the bucket then all’s well and good but what about the poor cunts who they spread it to and those who have to undertake their medical care when it could be used on sane people?

I understand most of these foreign spawned jonnys believe Sky fairy bollocks or that the government is going to put nanobots inside them which immediately makes them out as weapons grade cunts. But fuck me this is 2021, if large sections of society are too fucking thick to use common sense, decades of scientific research and curtesy for their fellow humans and instead rely of medieval style dogma and third world logic then something must be done.

-if born outside the UK and have another counties passport, but fucked of immediately 

None of this will happen of course because our politicians are soft cock homos who would rather pander to minorities with standards incompatible to British life.

Do you mean anybody? or anybody who is over 80, with an underlying condition, who are the most likely to die?

I have to say when I heard another Sky reporter soft pedalling BAME take up of the vaccine I thought how much more mollycoddling of these cunts are we to put up with?  Mind you there's a lot of selfish white cunts on the same level as well. 

When it is proven that NON VACCINATON is as bad as DRINK DRIVING because of transmission of the virus, then THEM will be OSTRACISED. 

Quite rightly. I would say EXCLUDE them from all areas of social interaction and hospitality,. No holidays, no flights, no admittance to UK attractions. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have to say when I heard another Sky reporter soft pedalling BAME take up of the vaccine I thought how much more mollycoddling of these cunts are we to put up with?  Mind you there's a lot of selfish white cunts on the same level as well. 

When it is proven that NON VACCINATON is as bad as DRINK DRIVING because of transmission of the virus, then THEM will be OSTRACISED. 

Quite rightly. I would say EXCLUDE them from all areas of social interaction and hospitality,. No holidays, no flights, no admittance to UK attractions. 

Similar restrictions to the ones that apply to you on the Flid Farm then.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t be pedantic you wanker. There’s absolutely no reason not to have it, it’ll do zero harm. Those who refuse are cunts

How old are you then? I'm 42 and I'm not going anywhere near a vaccine thats not proven to stop transmission or catching the Kung Flu, that's been rushed through in record time, and there is no long term study on the effects, oh and the manufacturer's have no liability at all. You carry on, I'll pass. 

57 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thing is though @Stubby Pecker there are approximately 24 million adults aged between 20-50. I am confident at least 10 million 'cunts' as you call us will not have the vaccine. It will mutate, and I have no doubt they'll be another lockdown after summer due to a new strain that makes the vaccines ineffective. 

It belongs to the flu family and like the flu the old cunts etc will have to have yearly top ups. The young don't need flu vaccines and we don't need Covid 19 vaccines either. Fuck off.

• Stubby Pecker changed the title to Stupid ethnic cunts who won’t have the COVID jab
14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You're not scared of an ittsy bitsy teeny weeny needle are you?

Not at all, had most of my jabs polio, etc. I simply don't want any of these dodgy vaccines. It's fucking shocking how many people have turned into selfish 'You must have the vaccine' cunts. Fuck off and shove your fucking vaccines.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Invest in tin foil to protect you from the lizard people mind waves that will be deployed on the non vaccinated. Us jabbed sheep will already be slaves by then.

Fucking prat

Face it, they'll never vaccinate the whole nation, as we are civilised in this country and don't force people to have vaccines. The vaccines efficacy is already struggling against the South African strain. 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Invest in tin foil to protect you from the lizard people mind waves that will be deployed on the non vaccinated. Us jabbed sheep will already be slaves by then.

Fucking prat

If the old, vulnerable etc all get vaccinated why do you want to make everyone else have one? You selfish bastard.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If the old, vulnerable etc all get vaccinated why do you want to make everyone else have one? You selfish bastard.

If it’s not made compulsory then people can’t be forced to have it. Personally I can’t wait. Even if it gives me 1% protection which will prevent me passing on to my kids or elderly parents. Also if allows me a return to freedom and a pre lockdown lifestyle then not having is just plain fucking stupid. If you genuinely worry that your cock will drop off in a few years time because of bog standard vaccine then you’re thick as a pig shit coated scaffold plank

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If it’s not made compulsory then people can’t be forced to have it. Personally I can’t wait. Even if it gives me 1% protection which will prevent me passing on to my kids or elderly parents. Also if allows me a return to freedom and a pre lockdown lifestyle then not having is just plain fucking stupid. If you genuinely worry that your cock will drop off in a few years time because of bog standard vaccine then you’re thick as a pig shit coated scaffold plank

You overestimate his sexual capability. He WISHES he has a cock to drop off. 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I guarantee you now, today that we will have another lockdown due to some new super strain, regardless of how many are vaccinated. Helped out by everybody out drinking, cheap chav wanker cunts going on holiday to Spain, and eat out to fuck it all up again making a return. September will be the next lockdown...the only way to get back to normal is to vaccinate and keep vaccinating the old, vulnerable and let the younger people get the fuck on with it.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I guarantee you now, today that we will have another lockdown due to some new super strain, regardless of how many are vaccinated. Helped out by everybody out drinking, cheap chav wanker cunts going on holiday to Spain, and eat out to fuck it all up again making a return. September will be the next lockdown...the only way to get back to normal is to vaccinate and keep vaccinating the old, vulnerable and let the younger people get the fuck on with it.

I don’t doubt we will. The new year spike was undoubtedly caused by pointless xmas shopping and said chavy cunts getting together to finger their sisters whilst pissed on special brew.

Most will be sensible post lockdown and should only mix with other sensible types and the already vaccinated. Unfortunately those last in line are thick piss heads in their 20s. By any luck it’ll mutate to cull this section of society alone. 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No thanks. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t be pedantic you wanker. There’s absolutely no reason not to have it, it’ll do zero harm. Those who refuse are cunts

OK Stubbs Morgan. So around 15% of the population who are currently deciding not to be vaccinated due to allergic, psychologic, genetic, religious, or simple freedom of choice reasons should be excluded from society and become the 21st centuries juden? Should these people be made to wear an anti vax star on their chests and live in ghettos, as a first step to the anti vax camp?

PFIZER MACHT FREI.

• Like 1