CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid ethnic cunts who won’t have the COVID jab

Stubby Pecker

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The phrase 'died with covid' seems to take priority over other phrases though, other phrases like, 'only had half a lung and a brain tumour the size of a cricket ball'.

A friend of mine died peacefully in his sleep last week, unlike his three passengers.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

A friend of mine died peacefully in his sleep last week, unlike his three passengers.

I agree with the Death Certificate biopsy. They are usually filled in by students and junior doctors who had an easy off the peg diagnosis of an elderly patient's condition rather than a detailed idea based on careful tests. Generally you won't find adequate care, conditions, testing, consultant attention in a NHS over 70s ward. Basically you either die or get better with very little positive interventions inbetween and a strong chance you'll pick up an infection that will hit the nail in your coffin. 

Unlike the 99 year old Prince Philip in his own private ward in a private hospital. Which the old boys and gals being culled at St Thomas's have paid for with their taxes. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I agree with the Death Certificate biopsy. They are usually filled in by students and junior doctors who had an easy off the peg diagnosis of an elderly patient's condition rather than a detailed idea based on careful tests. Generally you won't find adequate care, conditions, testing, consultant attention in a NHS over 70s ward. Basically you either die or get better with very little positive interventions inbetween and a strong chance you'll pick up an infection that will hit the nail in your coffin. 

Unlike the 99 year old Prince Philip in his own private ward in a private hospital. Which the old boys and gals being culled at St Thomas's have paid for with their taxes. 

What the fuck has this to do with my post, which may come as a shock to you Harold was a joke?

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d wager you’ve never had intercourse, at least not with a man.

Fucking spastic 

Robbo I took the tube this morning from the Barbican to Colindale.. my old man's mk2 Golf needed a jump. I got there around midday and he was already on his third Jameson's. His licence was revoked in 2012 but he likes his independence. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

Robbo I took the tube this morning from the Barbican to Colindale.. my old man's mk2 Golf needed a jump. I got there around midday and he was already on his third Jameson's. His licence was revoked in 2012 but he likes his independence. 

Well at least he’s not wasting good whiskey as we all know the Irish stuff is for novices 

No doubt having a son who dresses like a poof, looks like a poof and is a poof has driven the poor bastard to the bottle 

• Like 1

On 15/02/2021 at 19:54, Stubby Pecker said:

If these twats get bat flu and kick the bucket then all’s well and good but what about the poor cunts who they spread it to and those who have to undertake their medical care when it could be used on sane people?

I understand most of these foreign spawned jonnys believe Sky fairy bollocks or that the government is going to put nanobots inside them which immediately makes them out as weapons grade cunts. But fuck me this is 2021, if large sections of society are too fucking thick to use common sense, decades of scientific research and curtesy for their fellow humans and instead rely of medieval style dogma and third world logic then something must be done.

Any wanker who refuses it;

-should not receive any healthcare unless they pay for it themselves up front

-if born outside the UK and have another counties passport, but fucked of immediately 

-all benefits frozen until they’ve had it 

None of this will happen of course because our politicians are soft cock homos who would rather pander to minorities with standards incompatible to British life.

I see they’re wheeling out celebrity noirs to encourage the BAME cunts to have the vaccination. That pompous, dense-but-trendy darkie ‘historian’ Olenignog is putting the reluctance of the BAME ‘community’ to have the vaccine down to historical racism and colonialism, what a surprise. I’ll happily take  a few people catching it and getting mildly poorly if it means wiping these dense, voodoo, racist, tribal cunts off the face of the planet. Who needs them? It’s natural selection at work. You are stupid/retarded therefore you can become extinct. Job done, fuck ‘em.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see they’re wheeling out celebrity noirs to encourage the BAME cunts to have the vaccination. That pompous, dense-but-trendy darkie ‘historian’ Olenignog is putting the reluctance of the BAME ‘community’ to have the vaccine down to historical racism and colonialism, what a surprise. I’ll happily take  a few people catching it and getting mildly poorly if it means wiping these dense, voodoo, racist, tribal cunts off the face of the planet. Who needs them? It’s natural selection at work. You are stupid/retarded therefore you can become extinct. Job done, fuck ‘em.

Yet ChildeHarold is still breathing, and posting. Explain that, you cunt

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Of course it’s due to generations of ingrained racism which have held them back and make them suspicious of whiteys evil plans.

How else can you explain not taking a free treatment that’s will protect you from a virus which they and their tribe are highly likely to croak it from? Nothing to do with 1000s of years of superstition, medieval religions, poor grasp of English and basic pig shit thickness... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of course it’s due to generations of ingrained racism which have held them back and make them suspicious of whiteys evil plans.

How else can you explain not taking a free treatment that’s will protect you from a virus which they and their tribe are highly likely to croak it from? Nothing to do with 1000s of years of superstition, medieval religions, poor grasp of English and basic pig shit thickness... 

Unerringly accurate sir.

A big problem here is their comings and goings between the UK and the Caribbean and India etc. where they have extended families, elderly relatives, sometimes second homes, where parents and grandparents who previously worked in the UK have moved back to live well off theur savings and state pensions, i. e. an unvaccinated pool from which unvaccinated travellers will be travelling into the UK. Clearly, anybody who refuses vaccination must be refused air travel in the forseeable future. 

You can't have a vaccination passport for normal holiday makers through a travel agency or European scheme, yet allow third world migratiins taking place to keep up family and cuktural ties. A lot of UK based Pakistani muslims like to send their kids for lengthy stays in their family villages for religious and cultural reasons (though the kids hate it) and all this pattern of behaviour is likely to keep covid infections going in countries where vaccination programmes etc have been implemented. 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've git to say I heard a teenage black girl taking this line and speaking very clearly in good English and it sounded and looked absurd. A young well turned out woman pleading ignorance and deprivation for why her community distrusted the vaccine. A fucking laughing stock. 

DON'T TELL ME THEY WANT A £££WIND-RUSH-PAY-OUT£££££ to get the jab. 

"Pay me and I'll get jabbed"

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

We all know covid is a racist virus. Unlike the Spanish Flu in 1918. I mean hardly any black people in the UK got it back then. 

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It only takes one larger than life, mosque going cunt to say that pigs blood has been used to set things off. 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A big problem here is their comings and goings between the UK and the Caribbean and India etc. where they have extended families, elderly relatives, sometimes second homes, where parents and grandparents who previously worked in the UK have moved back to live well off theur savings and state pensions, i. e. an unvaccinated pool from which unvaccinated travellers will be travelling into the UK. Clearly, anybody who refuses vaccination must be refused air travel in the forseeable future. 

You can't have a vaccination passport for normal holiday makers through a travel agency or European scheme, yet allow third world migratiins taking place to keep up family and cuktural ties. A lot of UK based Pakistani muslims like to send their kids for lengthy stays in their family villages for religious and cultural reasons (though the kids hate it) and all this pattern of behaviour is likely to keep covid infections going in countries where vaccination programmes etc have been implemented. 

"Religious and cultural reasons" - why don't you just say 'indoctrination'? Its far fucking quicker. 

Guest Mallificunt
On 15/02/2021 at 20:30, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t be pedantic you wanker. There’s absolutely no reason not to have it, it’ll do zero harm. Those who refuse are cunts

No harm ?? NO FKN HARM ???

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/962405/COVID-19_mRNA_Pfizer-_BioNTech_Vaccine_Analysis_Print.pdf

Sometimes it's hard to work out which cunts are 'cunts' on this site :P