CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Digger Unfriended

ChildeHarold

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Facebook fucks Aussie Outback News Shits backed by Packer/Murdoch digger dirty money. 

I hope the whole war mongering, shit stirring, environmental terrorist, ex-convict, crude and fucking ignorant, tight as arseholes, country sinks into the Pacific Ocean. 

Strewth.  Could you elaborate a bit further, H ?  You seem to be angry at the Ozzies, but I'm uncertain of what exactly they have done to incur your wrath.  

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Facebook fucks Aussie Outback News Shits backed by Packer/Murdoch digger dirty money. 

I hope the whole war mongering, shit stirring, environmental terrorist, ex-convict, crude and fucking ignorant, tight as arseholes, country sinks into the Pacific Ocean. 

A passing knowledge of the story it seems. Facebook is trying to play hardball with the new Aussie law requiring them to pay something towards the provision of content they harvest from other providers. Their hamfisted efforts to prove a point included cancelling local government pages in the middle of election, and department of health pages in the middle of a global pandemic. To say it’s backfired spectacularly is an understatement, and Zuckerberg is doing the best reverse-ferret I’ve seen in a while. Google saw the light and paid up. 

Your love letter to the Antipodes speaks for itself. Wanker. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A passing knowledge of the story it seems. Facebook is trying to play hardball with the new Aussie law requiring them to pay something towards the provision of content they harvest from other providers. Their hamfisted efforts to prove a point included cancelling local government pages in the middle of election, and department of health pages in the middle of a global pandemic. To say it’s backfired spectacularly is an understatement, and Zuckerberg is doing the best reverse-ferret I’ve seen in a while. Google saw the light and paid up. 

Man’s a cunt, and no mistake.

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I hope the whole war mongering, shit stirring, environmental terrorist, ex-convict, crude and fucking ignorant, tight as arseholes, country sinks into the Pacific Ocean

Has Australia moved? According to the current maps it is in the Indian Ocean.

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Enjoy yourself. 

13 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Strewth.  Could you elaborate a bit further, H ?  You seem to be angry at the Ozzies, but I'm uncertain of what exactly they have done to incur your wrath.  

It's a crazy mixed up story of fast cars, a great deal of stolen money, buried treasure, love and betrayal in the Outback, a great deal of orange dust, and the possibility of a further series being made in the future. 

53 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a crazy mixed up story of fast cars, a great deal of stolen money, buried treasure, love and betrayal in the Outback, a great deal of orange dust, and the possibility of a further series being made in the future. 

As long as Jenny Agutter does a couple of nude scenes I'll be buying a ticket. ;)

(hang on, she's now 68, better see if that's still Kosher, NEIL!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

As far as I am concerned it is a case of people who I dislike are fucking over a bunch of cunts I also dislike. 

In reality, the technocracy is flexing its muscles, showing who really holds the power.

They only operate within the regultory framework the Establishment sets down. They don't care when its favouring them but they don't like the power of the interbet to upset their cosy corrupt little wirld. Look now at that fucking cunt hypocrite Ted Cruz, Trump supporter, Texas senator who fucking fled his state and the power cuts etc  to Mexico for a beach holiday breaking covid rules into the bargain. Look at Cummings. You can't tell me this govt wasn’t discomfited by the way evidence suporessed by local police was given a voice on Facebook etc. At the end of the day Freedom of Speech is absolute or nothing. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine you'd be more interested in seing Scooby Doo do a strip tease, you sinister fucking pervert.

Does Scooby Doo wear clothes then ?  I suppose he's got that dog collar.  

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, KingRollo said:

I’ve met Scoob a few times in the artists studio... behind the scenes he’s a real queen... would give Jessica Rabbit a run for her money...

Do you respect Rolf Harris' talent? 

Just now, Gronda Gronda said:

Do you respect Rolf Harris' talent? 

As what? A hack artist? A predatory pervert? Or just an unfunny weirdo? Either way, no.

That said, Wizard found an EBay listing for that portrait of the queen (the real one). Seller was someone calling themselves ‘Phil the Greek’. I ordered him to log out of PayPal and stop ‘watching’ but you never know... If I take a stroll round the castle and find it hanging in some secret chamber, I’ll snap his wand.