CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"The Great reset"

Guest Minge the merciless

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Withers it never fails to amaze me the extraordinary amount of attention this faggot, skinny-legged, chomper-of-the-cock has-been receives on a daily basis. It’s almost as if the majority of the board want to get up me. Do you know what I mean? I recently reduced my output to no more than two posts per week, yet still FK is mentioned daily on every other thread. What is wrong with people? 

I for one want the old Frank back. You haven't called me a pencil necked little faggot for about a year now. You're an established brand, Frank - whether people like it or not, but you seem to have lost the motivation to fulfill your potential. I blame @Witheredscrote, naturally - he's dragged you down to his level.

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So what's killing all these Crumblies and fatties then Billy? 

The average age of mortality in the U.K. is 81. The average age of Covid 19 victims in the U.K. is 82. Most of the crumblies would have died already or very soon anyway. 

Old people die. As far as I know that’s a fact, not a conspiracy theory. The virus has killed some younger people but not on a mass scale. Only around 400 people under 60 in a year is a good example.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I for one want the old Frank back. You haven't called me a pencil necked little faggot for about a year now. You're an established brand, Frank - whether people like it or not, but you seem to have lost the motivation to fulfill your potential. I blame @Witheredscrote, naturally - he's dragged you down to his level.

I remember when he called you... "a shitty-arsed tart with a pencil"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The average age of mortality in the U.K. is 81. The average age of Covid 19 victims in the U.K. is 82. Most of the crumblies would have died already or very soon anyway. 

Old people die. As far as I know that’s a fact, not a conspiracy theory. The virus has killed some younger people but not on a mass scale. Only around 400 people under 60 in a year is a good example.

Friend of mine who's been helping out in the covid ward reckons the majority of people coming in are under 60 and obese or have underlying health issues but they are the ones who are the 'fast turnaround'. The long term patients are the over 70s who have issues. He's been going out of his head with the pressure but he's philosophical about. "This is what nursings about and I don't want thanks. Just better fucking protection". 

Old people die. As far as I know that’s a fact, not a conspiracy theory. .

I'm not so sure, Bill. I've taken the red pill and had my eyes opened by @Minge the merciless. After doing some research on the websites he has provided links to, I can categorically say that I now have most of the answers. 

The virus was created by a Jewish sect of the Knights Templar in collaboration with the Bilderberg Group, the Freemasons, the NWO, Lizards from the planet Zog and Barry from EastEnders. Minge has yet to forward me the synopsis on the reasons why, but he's hinted it's because of communism, Bill Gates and StubbyfuckingPecker wanting a deindistrualised world where the noble newt will reign supreme.

You've all been warned.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure, Bill. I've taken the red pill and had my eyes opened by @Minge the merciless. After doing some research on the websites he has provided links to, I can categorically say that I now have most of the answers. 

The virus was created by a Jewish sect of the Knights Templar in collaboration with the Bilderberg Group, the Freemasons, the NWO, Lizards from the planet Zog and Barry from EastEnders. Minge has yet to forward me the synopsis on the reasons why, but he's hinted it's because of communism, Bill Gates and StubbyfuckingPecker wanting a deindistrualised world where the noble newt will reign supreme.

You've all been warned.

Leave Barry from Eastenders out of it. The man's suffered enough.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've all been warned.

I think you’ve missed the most important piece of this complex jigsaw Decs. The involvement of modern day vampires aka The House of Windsor. Starting to make sense now isn’t it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think you’ve missed the most important piece of this complex jigsaw Decs. The involvement of modern day vampires aka The House of Windsor. Starting to make sense now isn’t it? 

He actually mentioned that in his bubble and squeak argument as "lizards" aka David Icke Speak. Get your fucking eyes tested. Or don't try to speed read while negotiating roadworks on the M4. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

He actually mentioned that in his bubble and squeak argument as "lizards" aka David Icke Speak. Get your fucking eyes tested. Or don't try to speed read while negotiating roadworks on the M4. 

Nice try Harold but multitasking is something I’ve never found difficult. If you’d like a demonstration I will be available tomorrow to type your obituary whilst simultaneously smashing your cranium to a pulp with a heavy blunt object.

Mo need to thank me.

Fuck Off. Lol.

8 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Reading one of your recent postings it would appear that you are in your mid twenties and toothless .. how did that happen?

More importantly than that, it would appear that you are around 300 years old and have a Velcro attached clunge and also a genuine huge male appendage, with a full set of lower accessories.

How did that happen?

Answer the question.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

More importantly than that, it would appear that you are around 300 years old and have a Velcro attached clunge and also a genuine huge male appendage, with a full set of lower accessories.

How did that happen?

Answer the question.

What is important is that you are a toothless twenty something, a total wreck .. a truly dreadful state of affairs.

Nice try Harold but multitasking is something I’ve never found difficult. If you’d like a demonstration I will be available tomorrow to type your obituary whilst simultaneously smashing your cranium to a pulp with a heavy blunt object.

Mo need to thank me.

Fuck Off. Lol.

I must say, with the Duke in the Departure Lounge at King Edward VII and Charlie Boy with tears in his eyes after a visit, plus the valedictory "He's fine" between gritted teeth from Willie the Wonker, you are maintaining a stiff upper lip and a firm grip on The Corner. 

Sexy Beast! 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I must say, with the Duke in the Departure Lounge at King Edward VII and Charlie Boy with tears in his eyes after a visit, plus the valedictory "He's fine" between gritted teeth from Willie the Wonker, you are maintaining a stiff upper lip and a firm grip on The Corner. 

Sexy Beast! 

I’m thinking of departing for Hollywood. I’m wondering if relocating to a 16 bathroom mansion and spilling the beans to Oprah is the only option I’ve got left to protect my privacy?

Just now, King Billy said:

I’m thinking of departing for Hollywood. I’m wondering if relocating to a 16 bathroom mansion and spilling the beans to Oprah is the only option I’ve got left to protect my privacy?

At least try to keep the weekly visits to Madonna under wraps. Take a bucket of KFC from me and say hello to Kevin Spacey for me. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've all been warned.

Well that's bollocks, everyone knows janine slung barry off that cliff and ended him. Your just making it up bruv