CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"The Great reset"

Guest Minge the merciless

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

More importantly than that, it would appear that you are around 300 years old and have a Velcro attached clunge and also a genuine huge male appendage, with a full set of lower accessories.

How did that happen?

Answer the question.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What is important is that you are a toothless twenty something, a total wreck .. a truly dreadful state of affairs.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Answer the question.

Alright lads? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure, Bill. I've taken the red pill and had my eyes opened by @Minge the merciless. After doing some research on the websites he has provided links to, I can categorically say that I now have most of the answers. 

The virus was created by a Jewish sect of the Knights Templar in collaboration with the Bilderberg Group, the Freemasons, the NWO, Lizards from the planet Zog and Barry from EastEnders. Minge has yet to forward me the synopsis on the reasons why, but he's hinted it's because of communism, Bill Gates and StubbyfuckingPecker wanting a deindistrualised world where the noble newt will reign supreme.

You've all been warned.

And the vaccine gives you AIDS and makes you a hopelessly infertile, transgendered autistic with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. The bat virus is reportedly the wrath of God and we should not be using “The Devil’s science” to defend ourselves, rather let God sort the righteous from the Ipswich fans. 

Even in the relative sanctuary of Australia I’m sick of hearing these wankers fart on and on about things they know nothing about. There is no check on these people, for once they would have been howled down as twats, now they find a worldwide audience which agrees with them and buys their holy water. I’m afraid my conclusion that the human race is fucked is only reinforced by the growing evidence no one can agree on provable truth anymore. 500 years developing the scientific method, only for it all to disappear in the buzz of a modem and the sparkle of a pixel. 

Pete Evans is a cunt. So is Tim Berners-Lee. 

Edited by Last Cunt Standing
Fuck knows what’s going on with the spacing here
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

And the vaccine gives you AIDS and makes you a hopelessly infertile, transgendered autistic with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. The bat virus is reportedly the wrath of God and we should not be using “The Devil’s science” to defend ourselves, rather let God sort the righteous from the Ipswich fans. 

Even in the relative sanctuary of Australia I’m sick of hearing these wankers fart on and on about things they know nothing about. There is no check on these people, for once they would have been howled down as twats, now they find a worldwide audience which agrees with them and buys their holy water. I’m afraid my conclusion that the human race is fucked is only reinforced by the growing evidence no one can agree on provable truth anymore. 500 years developing the scientific method, only for it all to disappear in the buzz of a modem and the sparkle of a pixel. 

Pete Evans is a cunt. So is Tim Berners-Lee. 

I have noticed that NZ has way more paranoid vaccine warriors as per head of population when compared with most other lands. The underground is strong there. Fucking hell, LCS, homeopathic medicine and witchcraft has found some fertile land. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He's making a living being Ricky Gervais's and that lanky streak of pisses stooge. 

He should be ashamed of himself, Stephen merchant is just the dad version of Russell brand

32 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Who do you reckon would win the Soap special lesbian wrestling, Pam St Clement or Julie Goodyear?

I would give the edge to big cuddly Pat, Leopardskin Bet' would be overwhelmed by her signature 'belly slam' move. Famously copied by lesbian wrestling champ Shirley Crabtree.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure, Bill. I've taken the red pill and had my eyes opened by @Minge the merciless. After doing some research on the websites he has provided links to, I can categorically say that I now have most of the answers. 

The virus was created by a Jewish sect of the Knights Templar in collaboration with the Bilderberg Group, the Freemasons, the NWO, Lizards from the planet Zog and Barry from EastEnders. Minge has yet to forward me the synopsis on the reasons why, but he's hinted it's because of communism, Bill Gates and StubbyfuckingPecker wanting a deindistrualised world where the noble newt will reign supreme.

You've all been warned.

Fuck me, I've been completely misinformed, I was under the impression it was all being run from Frank Butchers car lot. 

• Like 1

On 22/02/2021 at 19:35, Decimus said:

You've all been warned.

Newt World Order? 

• Like 1