CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"The Great reset"

Guest Minge the merciless

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, none of the proposed conspiracy theories make any sense once you spend more than five seconds breaking them down.

I imagine that Minge is probably an avid subscriber to The National Enquirer, and no doubt claims his wedding to Bigfoot was officiated by Elvis.

The pandemic conspiracy theories are as petty and lame as the BAME vaccine hesitancy justification that it is a "white" supremacy strategy that hinders black fertility. Mandingo! 

2 hours ago, Minge the merciless said:

I'm off now, wake the fuck up or does the idea that some commie cunt who has the ear of world leaders and business leaders is hoping to fuck up our lives scare you so much that you just want to stick your head up your arse and hope it all goes away.. https://www.weforum.org/press/2020/06/the-great-reset-a-unique-twin-summit-to-begin-2021/

You’re quite passionate about all this, aren’t you? Tell me - why isn’t your world view more common, if the evidence is, as you claim, so freely available? Are you absolutely sure you haven’t been taken in by the tinfoil crusaders?

3 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Bit dramatic

ONS stats.  Total deaths from all causes in England and Wales.

2020 ......10.2 per thousand

2003.......10.3 per thousand

2002......10.2 per thousand 

2001.......10.2 per thousand

other years around 9.8 to 10.0

So where’s the pandemic that’s made all this unprecedented nonsense essential?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

ONS stats.  Total deaths from all causes in England and Wales.

2020 ......10.2 per thousand

2003.......10.3 per thousand

2002......10.2 per thousand 

2001.......10.2 per thousand

other years around 9.8 to 10.0

So where’s the pandemic that’s made all this unprecedented nonsense essential?

So what's killing all these Crumblies and fatties then Billy? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re quite passionate about all this, aren’t you? Tell me - why isn’t your world view more common, if the evidence is, as you claim, so freely available? Are you absolutely sure you haven’t been taken in by the tinfoil crusaders?

To be fair, there was some input from a rather idealistic young Danish politician, Ida Auken, who envisioned a future where, because there was no scarcity of energy or food supplies, there would therefore be no need for private property. 

This is obviously a fond communist dream, and I can completely understand why it immediately alarmed many people, who have worked hard all their lives and don't fancy sharing communal housing with dope smoking lazy DSS layabouts.  

The thing is, I don't think we will ever achieve the post scarcity paradise that dreamers like Auken talk about.  Its just a bit of a pipe dream that they can natter about over their smoked salmon and bubbly.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, none of the proposed conspiracy theories make any sense once you spend more than five seconds breaking them down.

I imagine that Minge is probably an avid subscriber to The National Enquirer, and no doubt claims his wedding to Bigfoot was officiated by Elvis.

There is some basis for the worries people have about what they are calling "the great reset".  In the next decade a lot more people will lose their jobs due to automation and AI, and will be pressured to learn new skills.  There is a lot of potential for the politicians to mismanage the situation, so I can understand why people get anxious about a lack of control over their destiny, and their national culture changing dramatically.  

25 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There is some basis for the worries people have about what they are calling "the great reset".  In the next decade a lot more people will lose their jobs due to automation and AI, and will be pressured to learn new skills.  There is a lot of potential for the politicians to mismanage the situation, so I can understand why people get anxious about a lack of control over their destiny, and their national culture changing dramatically.  

Indeed, but that's the point entirely. If it happens it will be due to mismanagement and/or natural evolution and advancement, not because a so called NWO has some dastardly plan to put us all in the bloody Matrix. Jesus Wept.

13 hours ago, Frank said:

I never get tired of it. Fabulous. 

That actually gave me a good laugh this morning, Frank, but I'm getting sick and tired of the empty promises surrounding future videos. 

A couple of questions. 

What's the instrumental playing in the background? I've a feeling it's Barry White. 

Did you also purchase a Barry White syrup for the video, or is that your day to day headpiece of choice? 

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Cheekily inserting the National Enquirer into a post, coupled with the Elvis and Bigfoot wedding reference provoked tears of laughter this morning...

I'm suggesting Frank PM's you for any future material. 

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

To be fair, there was some input from a rather idealistic young Danish politician, Ida Auken, who envisioned a future where, because there was no scarcity of energy or food supplies, there would therefore be no need for private property. 

This is obviously a fond communist dream, and I can completely understand why it immediately alarmed many people, who have worked hard all their lives and don't fancy sharing communal housing with dope smoking lazy DSS layabouts.  

The thing is, I don't think we will ever achieve the post scarcity paradise that dreamers like Auken talk about.  Its just a bit of a pipe dream that they can natter about over their smoked salmon and bubbly.  

I don’t think we will ever get there, either. It’s literally physically impossible. 
Over the last two centuries, the population train was racing faster, thanks to a large pool of cheap fossil fuels, technologically fattened harvests, plenty of natural resources and a large portion of the growing world’s population working very hard. We are now heading in just the opposite direction and all we can plan for is how to use and adapt the infrastructure, minimise depletion, support ageing populations and control waste. 
If we are lucky, we will be able manage to feed, cloth, house and provide health care to the UK public, while the unstoppable global warming unravels food webs and decimates countries one by one. 
Without proper food and energy preparation, we will also be hit very hard.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Another satisfied customer. 

What's the name of the Barry White song, Franco? Come on, I'm in love again now I've been reunited with the ex Miss Major, and no she doesn't have learning difficulties, or Lady P's eyesight. 

I know you're a hopeless romantic too... 

45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Another repeat more like.  You remind me of the BBC (Bald Boring Cunt)

Withers it never fails to amaze me the extraordinary amount of attention this faggot, skinny-legged, chomper-of-the-cock has-been receives on a daily basis. It’s almost as if the majority of the board want to get up me. Do you know what I mean? I recently reduced my output to no more than two posts per week, yet still FK is mentioned daily on every other thread. What is wrong with people? 

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

What's the name of the Barry White song, Franco? Come on, I'm in love again now I've been reunited with the ex Miss Major, and no she doesn't have learning difficulties, or Lady P's eyesight. 

I know you're a hopeless romantic too... 

it’s not Mrs M you’re in love with, is it, Major? 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Withers it never fails to amaze me the extraordinary amount of attention this faggot, skinny-legged, chomper-of-the-cock has-been receives on a daily basis. It’s almost as if the majority of the board want to get up me. Do you know what I mean? I recently reduced my output to no more than two posts per week, yet still FK is mentioned daily on every other thread. What is wrong with people? 

You are a treasure, Frank. Accept it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

envy?