CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris' route out of lockdown...

Old Chap Raasclaat

If you can't be arsed to listen Boris the Bellend and his announcement that'll tell us the route out of lockdown, here is my alternative and probably more likely prediction. 

- They will open schools in stages

- They won't open hospitality/Pubs/Restaurants etc until July

- Eat out to help out will return

- Loads of thick Brit cunts will flock to the Costa del cunt, Benidorm and various other cheap shitholes

- The 'New Strains' will have beaten the 'Vaccines' by September.

- By December Boris the Bellend will say 'You must stay at home'. 

Lockdown again and all the naive and gullible cunts start saying 'I can't believe it all went wrong'.

What a fucking palaver Lol.

It's time to play 'Guess What's Johnson's Speech Is Going To Say'.

{Buzzer}

...and first up it's Jiggers from North Buckinghamshire. Go ahead Jiggs.....

1. More mental anguish as he faffs about with ever changing goalposts.

2. More job losses.

3. More record breaking national debt burden.

4. Universal Basic Income eventually to be paid in kryptocurrency (so it will be dependent on behaviour).

5. Vaccines and boosters year round for all. (Got to bail out BigPharma, and vaccines have a cheaper and quicker approval process than drugs. It's a HUGE Market, and Handjob's wife works in the industry, with key members of SAGE being shareholders).

6. Unelected advisors, whose income and pensions do not depend on the outcome of their advice, telling Government on how to change stubborn British behaviour who dare to question what is going on.

7. More State Crony Capitalism.

8. Mass surveillance.

9. AI replacing millions of jobs.

10. Hyperinflation.

11. Lies, lies and more lies to suppress a fine nation of diverse, entrepreneurial free thinking people.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's time to play 'Guess What's Johnson's Speech Is Going To Say'.

{Buzzer}

...and first up it's Jiggers from North Buckinghamshire. Go ahead Jiggs.....

1. More mental anguish as he faffs about with ever changing goalposts.

2. More job losses.

3. More record breaking national debt burden.

4. Universal Basic Income eventually to be paid in kryptocurrency (so it will be dependent on behaviour).

5. Vaccines and boosters year round for all. (Got to bail out BigPharma, and vaccines have a cheaper and quicker approval process than drugs. It's a HUGE Market, andHandjob's  wife works in the industry, with key members of SAGE being shareholders).

6. Unelected advisors whose income and pensions do not depend on the outcome of their advice, telling Government on how to change stubborn British behaviour who dare to question what is going on.

7. More State Crony Capitalism (there is a term for that).

8. Mass surveillance.

9. AI replacing millions of jobs.

10. Hyperinflation.

11. Lies, lies and more lies to suppress a fine nation of diverse, entrepreneurial free thinking people.

It's crazy the way everything is going online, all to save big business money. These businesses are rubbing their hands together thinking...'we can save lots of money by getting a much smaller office now' and 'why not outsource all this work to some cunt in india, and once furlough is over sack the British cunt, we'll save loads of money. 

The next major step is Artificial intelligence...more and more people, and a lot less jobs...the world is fucked. (I'm ok though I've got £400 in the bank).

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's crazy the way everything is going online, all to save big business money. These businesses are rubbing their hands together thinking...'we can save lots of money by getting a much smaller office now' and 'why not outsource all this work to some cunt in india, and once furlough is over sack the British cunt, we'll save loads of money. 

The next major step is Artificial intelligence...more and more people, and a lot less jobs...the world is fucked. (I'm ok though I've got £400 in the bank).

I've got an old Anderson Shelter, four tins of bully beef, a tin-foil hat and a GIANT fucking truck-mounted field Howitzer.

See you on the other side!

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If you can't be arsed to listen Boris the Bellend and his announcement that'll tell us the route out of lockdown, here is my alternative and probably more likely prediction. 

- They will open schools in stages

- They won't open hospitality/Pubs/Restaurants etc until July

- Eat out to help out will return

- Loads of thick Brit cunts will flock to the Costa del cunt, Benidorm and various other cheap shitholes

- The 'New Strains' will have beaten the 'Vaccines' by September.

- By December Boris the Bellend will say 'You must stay at home'. 

Lockdown again and all the naive and gullible cunts start saying 'I can't believe it all went wrong'.

What a fucking palaver Lol.

Everybody who isn't Old and Rarsecat is QUOTE<naive and  gullible>UNQUOTE. And what have YOU been DOING in last 12 months BIG MOUTH? 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Everybody who isn't Old and Rarsecat is QUOTE<naive and  gullible>UNQUOTE. And what have YOU been DOING in last 12 months BIG MOUTH? 

Writing heartfelt diatribes on a little-read misanthropic website at the arse-end of the Internet.

.....unlike your good self, fighting the good fight by scribbling 'Class War' on the front of their rough books (with BOTH 'a's having the anarchists circle scrawled round them, just to show you really mean business!).

Then, throwing yourself onto the guns of the Reactionaries, arrayed outside Chelsea Girl

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Writing heartfelt diatribes on a little-read misanthropic website at the arse-end of the Internet.

.....unlike your good self, fighting the good fight by scribbling 'Class War' on the front of their rough books (with BOTH 'a's having the anarchists circle scrawled round them, just to show you really mean business!).

Then, throwing yourself onto the guns of the Reactionaries, arrayed outside Chelsea Girl

You have certainly seen Reds more than once. 

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, having some intelligence is better than none at all, don't you think?*

(* if you could think.)

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I can't help but think...you are a cunt.

Chime in later @ChildeHarold when the crack, heroin and alcohol has worn off. 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just woke up fuck face? 

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not surprised with the amount of drugs you are on.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hopefully yes. Straight over your fucking neck.

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Glad to see you're taking a cigarette break from Prince Philip's bedside and his extremely tedious anecdotage. What's the skirt like in there? 

Well, glad to see Johnson's proposed route out of lockdown has generated an intelligent, in depth, political debate.

I can't help but think...you are a cunt.

Chime in later @ChildeHarold when the crack, heroin and alcohol has worn off. 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just woke up fuck face? 

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not surprised with the amount of drugs you are on.

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Hopefully yes. Straight over your fucking neck.

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Glad to see you're taking a cigarette break from Prince Philip's bedside and his extremely tedious anecdotage. What's the skirt like in there? 

Well, glad to see Johnson's proposed route out of lockdown has generated an intelligent, in depth, political debate.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What about your selfish behaviour during lockdown @camberwell gypsy? How many times have you gone miles and miles away when it was not necessary? How many times have you not worn a mask when you should? It's terribly selfish behaviour...I should know as I've done it since day 1. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What about your selfish behaviour during lockdown @camberwell gypsy? How many times have you gone miles and miles away when it was not necessary? How many times have you not worn a mask when you should? It's terribly selfish behaviour...I should know as I've done it since day 1. 

I know...let’s grass her up!