CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Educashum Fuckups

Penny Farthing

In the world before EDUCASHUM, EDUCASHAM, unless you were sent to some private or public school you would attend the nearest council, Cof E or Catholic school you would turn up on the day and enrol. There would be no question of applying for a place unless your parents decided otherwise and there would be no real competition between schools other than inter-school punch ups. Sometime in the 1980s a few fuckwits decided to introduce competition into the by then state school sector and we now have fuck ups like this .. add to this the question of where the fuck was the Attendance Officer who in the bad old days would be knocking on the doors or checking elsewhere to find out why children were not in school during school hours?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-56161077

46 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

she should have tried getting a bit of a tan.

White priviledge strikes again.

A getty images stock photo .. she might well be of a darker hue. An issue is that in days gone by there would also have been officers of the law challenging children who looked to be of school age if they were out and about during school hours.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

In the world before EDUCASHUM, EDUCASHAM, unless you were sent to some private or public school you would attend the nearest council, Cof E or Catholic school you would turn up on the day and enrol. There would be no question of applying for a place unless your parents decided otherwise and there would be no real competition between schools other than inter-school punch ups. Sometime in the 1980s a few fuckwits decided to introduce competition into the by then state school sector and we now have fuck ups like this .. add to this the question of where the fuck was the Attendance Officer who in the bad old days would be knocking on the doors or checking elsewhere to find out why children were not in school during school hours?

The school system is a mess, I don't trust these 'Academies' either... privately owned and they then invoice the government making massive profits.

Is there nothing we won't sell off and not be responsible for? There is no party that represents me or who I'd feel comfortable voting for. They are all cunts. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The school system is a mess, I don't trust these 'Academies' either... privately owned and they then invoice the government making massive profits.

Is there nothing we won't sell off and not be responsible for? There is no party that represents me or who I'd feel comfortable voting for. They are all cunts. 

I have long thought that privatisation was not really about big business but more about cunts creating more layers of bureaucracy to hide behind and make cushy well paid little jobs for themselves and their cronies .. big business benefits but at the cost of destroying true competition.

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have long thought that privatisation was not really about big business but more about cunts creating more layers of bureaucracy to hide behind and make cushy well paid little jobs for themselves and their cronies .. big business benefits but at the cost of destroying true competition.

That's true but I also think privatisation relieves the government of responsibility and liability. I remember a while back some new stadium/venue was proposed and it was to be financed by some foreign consortium...why? Why can't we do it? It's all brown envelopes and all expenses holidays for these cunts in power. They are clever, and legitimate criminals. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's true but I also think privatisation relieves the government of responsibility and liability. I remember a while back some new stadium/venue was proposed and it was to be financed by some foreign consortium...why? Why can't we do it? It's all brown envelopes and all expenses holidays for these cunts in power. They are clever, and legitimate criminals. 

At least I am an honest criminal.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Officers of the law, these days, tend to look as though they're of school age and are even less frequently seen out and about.

Its the Community Support Officers that befuddle me. Less authority than a traffic warden, less intimidation value than those cardboard cut outs of police they put up in Pound Shop windows, where the males always tend to be lanky streaks of piss devoid of facial hair and the females short, squat, rugby playing looking cunts with moustaches. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

So what does the £700 cover? That won't even pay for a City and Guilds course. Load of old tosh. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

True to a degree, especially as regards the 'crony capitalism' we have seen under the present government.

No matter how big the fuck up Capita, Serco, Baroness Harding et al make they're Teflon when it comes to resposibility - yet Gorilla Glue when it comes to being first in line for the next big government spending project.

10 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Bell                Beaten up at gates

Period 1        Science: the human hand in action - punched in face

Period 2        Sex Educhasun: 30 minutes of illegal gay abuse

Break:           Get beaten up in Tuck Shop

Period 3        P. E. : held under water for a long period of time

Lunch:           Get beaten up by the Dinner Ladies

Period 4        Geography: aerial view of the school playground being held out of second floor window by legs

Period 5         R. E. : pray for mercy tomorrow

Bell:                Decide to give up supply teaching. Get beaten up on way home. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Its the Community Support Officers that befuddle me. Less authority than a traffic warden, less intimidation value than those cardboard cut outs of police they put up in Pound Shop windows, where the males always tend to be lanky streaks of piss devoid of facial hair and the females short, squat, rugby playing looking cunts with moustaches. 

I see you are lookibg forcdiscipline. Madame Whiplash has an opening for you. 

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Bell                Beaten up at gates

Period 1        Science: the human hand in action - punched in face

Period 2        Sex Educhasun: 30 minutes of illegal gay abuse

Break:           Get beaten up in Tuck Shop

Period 3        P. E. : held under water for a long period of time

Lunch:           Get beaten up by the Dinner Ladies

Period 4        Geography: aerial view of the school playground being held out of second floor window by legs

Period 5         R. E. : pray for mercy tomorrow

Bell:                Decide to give up supply teaching. Get beaten up on way home. 

You are Morrissey and I claim my £10!

On 23/02/2021 at 07:23, Dawn Chorus said:

Speaking to the BBC, her mother, who did not wish to be named, said: "Her mental state's been affected.

"She has no confidence; she hardly leaves the house.

A life of prostitution beckons.

Having seen dear old Gavin pop up on the Daily Briefing having served his month sitting in the corner on the stupid stool facing the wall wearing a pointed dunce's cap, I am inspired to return to the classroom after my horrific experience as a supply teacher in a predominately white working class area of Jaywick. Thank you Mr Williamson for replacing the lead in my retractable pencil and imparting in me the will to breathe, eat, drink and live educhasun as it is currently ratiined in cheap and mean Little Britain. 

On 24/02/2021 at 15:56, Joker said:

Speaking to the BBC, her mother, who did not wish to be named, said: "Her mental state's been affected.

"She has no confidence; she hardly leaves the house.

A life of prostitution beckons.

"Her mental states been affected"                                 "She has no confidence; she hardly leaves the house".

No love. That's the kung flu lockdown doing that