CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheila Jackson Lee

Guest Mallificunt

2 minutes ago, pegleg said:

There is no chance of reparations .Although many Cadillac dealers & liquor store owners wud make fortunes the white congress & senate will never vote for any money .

What seems to have been forgotten, are the millions of white men sent to war against their will (a bit like slavery), to die fighting against a regime which would have exterminated every black on the planet, had it prevailed. 

Where are the demands for reparation from the millions of families whose fathers and grandfathers died saving these ungrateful, self obsessed black cunts from extinction? And that was much more recent than slavery. 

We shouldn't have bothered. 

• Like 1

On 24/02/2021 at 20:37, Mallificunt said:

"Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is spearheading the effort to get H.R. 40 passed. If the resolution gets signed it would form a commission to study reparations for slavery" 

Massive gaping Cunt !

Why do BLM-tards and their US government advocates feel the need to get reparations for slavery. A practice that effects nobody of any measurable worth in modern day USA ? and exactly who are they intending to get to foot the bill for these spurious payments ???

This has SCAM written all over it and Sheila Cunting Jackson Lee is prepared to 'spearhead' this unnecessary pursuit. 

sjl66.jpg

The democrat party has become the mental illness party. Donald Trump has turned all their brains to mashed watermelon. Isn’t it marvellous? Nancy ‘piss pants’ polydent Pelosi and her gang of fucking imbeciles are now calling for the ‘most popular’ President ever Joseph ‘Beijing’ Biden lol to be stripped of his executive power to solely have the nuclear option and Congress to be given it. If it wasn’t so terrifying him or the Dems in Congress having that power it would be hysterical. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The democrat party has become the mental illness party. Donald Trump has turned all their brains to mashed watermelon. Isn’t it marvellous? Nancy ‘piss pants’ polydent Pelosi and her gang of fucking imbeciles are now calling for the ‘most popular’ President ever Joseph ‘Beijing’ Biden lol to be stripped of his executive power to solely have the nuclear option and Congress to be given it. If it wasn’t so terrifying him or the Dems in Congress having that power it would be hysterical. 

Basically, giving a box of hand grenades to chimpanzees. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's embarrassing Bill. We were out for a drink once and we decided to have a game of pool. She only asked the bar manager for a beer crate to stand on. I nearly died.

I’d leave her in the glove box next time. And park a few streets away incase someone hears her whinging when they’re having a fag in the car park. Relationships, fucking easy mate. I’ve had loads.

On 25/02/2021 at 05:09, Dyslexic cnut said:

This cabal of clueless cunts has just objected to a huge multi-billion pound development project that will bring tens of thousands of jobs to a derelict, rotten, run down for decades dock area up here, in one of the poorest wards in the UK. Why? Because the dock wall is a heritage construction that should be left falling down and in a state of repair because it’s been around for a couple of hundred years. Their spokescunt is a leading light in campaigning for the ‘slave-trade’ research matter to which you refer.

On Tuesday, at the final council planning meeting (where the project was unanimously voted for) she was completely silent when a local councillor pointed out to the cunt that the precious dock wall was built by prisoners from the Napoleonic Wars who died in their hundreds during the said construction. In short, slave labour, worked to death. Then again, they weren’t, in the main, black so perhaps that doesn’t count. She’s from Epsom and is now trying to get the project called in at Government level. 
Nothing 20 minutes of FGM via size 10 cherry reds wouldn’t fix.

Which proposed development are you referring to?

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What seems to have been forgotten, are the millions of white men sent to war against their will (a bit like slavery), to die fighting against a regime which would have exterminated every black on the planet, had it prevailed. 

Where are the demands for reparation from the millions of families whose fathers and grandfathers died saving these ungrateful, self obsessed black cunts from extinction? And that was much more recent than slavery. 

Well, Dame Lily Allen says that we should all feel guilty about our history of slavery. Of course I've done extensive research on my family history and can point out to the brainless fuckwit that none of my ancestors had slaves so I have fuck all to apologise for

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, Dame Lily Allen says that we should all feel guilty about our history of slavery. Of course I've done extensive research on my family history and can point out to the brainless fuckwit that none of my ancestors had slaves so I have fuck all to apologise for

Guest Mallificunt
15 hours ago, King Billy said:

The whole Idea that Americans choose their president is fucking hilarious anyway. Trump was a complete knob and Biden is a senile old cunt. The funniest thing of all is that all the Q-anon-tards are still waiting for Trump to "come back and rescue them" Just like the plan say's he will !!

Trust the plan morons and in the meantime the current administration will be bombing the fuck out of various Middle Eastern countries while Biden is distracted by sniffing various little girls hair.

13 minutes ago, Mallificunt said:

The whole Idea that Americans choose their president is fucking hilarious anyway. Trump was a complete knob and Biden is a senile old cunt. The funniest thing of all is that all the Q-anon-tards are still waiting for Trump to "come back and rescue them" Just like the plan say's he will !!

Trust the plan morons and in the meantime the current administration will be bombing the fuck out of various Middle Eastern countries while Biden is distracted by sniffing various little girls hair.

That was our Washington correspondent, Mal Lificunt reporting. 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Even if your ancestors were involved in the slave trade, the fact it might have occurred at least 150 years before you were born (in spite of your ageing, leathery flaps) ought to exonerate you from any guilt - much in the same way Germans of a younger generation shouldn't suffer the backlash of wrongdoing from events which took place before they were even conceived. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Even if your ancestors were involved in the slave trade, the fact it might have occurred at least 150 years before you were born (in spite of your ageing, leathery flaps) ought to exonerate you from any guilt - much in the same way Germans of a younger generation shouldn't suffer the backlash of wrongdoing from events which took place before they were even conceived. 

You got a thing about my leathery flaps. Is there something you want to tell me? I mean, I'm afraid you ain't my type. I go for those that don't have webbed hands 

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You got a thing about my leathery flaps. Is there something you want to tell me? I mean, I'm afraid you ain't my type. I go for those that don't have webbed hands 

Come on Gyps, we all know you've got a set of Weimaraner ears sprouting from the sides of your Primark swimming costume. Still, at least they divert attention from your fading tattoos.

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Come on Gyps, we all know you've got a set of Weimaraner ears sprouting from the sides of your Primark swimming costume. Still, at least they divert attention from your fading tattoos.

Someone like you can only dream about having a woman like that, you grotty little tramp. 

• Like 1

Guest Mallificunt
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is the problem of historic slavery - I think, and with a few wrinkles about statues celebrating past racists and even slavers, this has been largely settled. But the issue now is modern day slavery in parts of the world there's definitely a need for some initiatives there. 

There is no problem with historic slavery other than "it happened" (to whites as well as blacks). It doesn't make any difference now.

If Sheila Jackson Lee want's to deal with modern day slavery, FINE !!

But she doesn't she just wants a victim status pay out for a bunch of people who have never been slaves in their lives. The whole contention is utter bollox.

Plus, the woman looks like she could eat an apple through a letterbox.

47 minutes ago, Mallificunt said:

There is no problem with historic slavery other than "it happened" (to whites as well as blacks). It doesn't make any difference now.

If Sheila Jackson Lee want's to deal with modern day slavery, FINE !!

But she doesn't she just wants a victim status pay out for a bunch of people who have never been slaves in their lives. The whole contention is utter bollox.

Plus, the woman looks like she could eat an apple through a letterbox.

I don't disagree with you or nuttin King of the Hill and there 'll.