CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheila Jackson Lee

Guest Mallificunt

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Caster Semanya is certainly a difficult wank.

You say difficult... 

I'm firmly in the impossible camp there. Can't say a hairy bollock hanging out of the side of a pair of gym knickers does much for me. 

Each to their own. 

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s actually spelled Semenya Eric. A cynic might think the hairy arsed big boned ‘woman’ was taking the fucking piss.

It’s widely believed “miss” semenya is franks civil partner, back scuttling his scrawny frame between roid fueled training sessions

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s widely believed “miss” semenya is franks civil partner, back scuttling his scrawny frame between roid fueled training sessions

What a revolting thought. 

I know the poor 'woman' is struggling to find acceptance amongst her peers, but do you really think she'd stoop so low? 

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I seem to remember Emma Freud slutting it up on 'Night Network' at the time.

The show was called "Pillow Talk". She did an interview in bed with Lemmy which I watched in the hope that it might end up very, very differently.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The show was called "Pillow Talk". She did an interview in bed with Lemmy which I watched in the hope that it might end up very, very differently.

Paula Yates' bed interview with Captain Stranglewank.

there was something about her, a stupid cunt certainly, and probably not the best looking woman in the room. But definitely the one you'd want to fuck.