CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life in Devon

ChildeHarold

For a long time I have considered Devon to be the most irrelevant county in England with its overhyped coastline, its position being "West" but not west enough like Cornwall to be dramatic, the insufferable Londoner enriched enclaves seething with all the false one upmanship and material snobbery of Putney sheltering under a thin veneer of eco-friendly sustainability and trendy green credentials. And what are they interested in? What the fuck has this got to do with Devon and at a time of economc and public health crisis what does it say about Devonian priorities? 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/uk-world-news/dads-anger-daughter-sent-home-5056066

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

For a long time I have considered Devon to be the most irrelevant county in England with its overhyped coastline, its position being "West" but not west enough like Cornwall to be dramatic, the insufferable Londoner enriched enclaves seething with all the false one upmanship and material snobbery of Putney sheltering under a thin veneer of eco-friendly sustainability and trendy green credentials. And what are they interested in? What the fuck has this got to do with Devon and at a time of economc and public health crisis what does it say about Devonian priorities? 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/uk-world-news/dads-anger-daughter-sent-home-5056066

Yeah, but she was 17 and fit as fuck. Would you rather a news story about agricultural innovations? Don't be poofy.

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Never been, never want to. 

Get fucked.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yeah, but she was 17 and fit as fuck. Would you rather a news story about agricultural innovations? Don't be poofy.

So who would you back, the male teacher or the nubile lingerie parading Victoria Secret sixth former not in any need of silicone implants? Ten seconds. 10,9,8,7....

Dartmoor is quite nice if the weather is good,trouble is that it's good for about 3 days a year. I've been there in June and its been sleeting. Why do you think they built a prison there? More chance of surviving the fucking titanic than spending the night on the moors. Having said that I did get my first blowie near Haytor so not all bad.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Dartmoor is quite nice if the weather is good,trouble is that it's good for about 3 days a year. I've been there in June and its been sleeting. Why do you think they built a prison there? More chance of surviving the fucking titanic than spending the night on the moors. Having said that I did get my first blowie near Haytor so not all bad.

Plus, the ponies are easily ‘mounted’ and don’t struggle much.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Obviously a quiet time in creamed tea land. I'm sure some cunt will steal a bicycle and the avid crime reporter for that rag will be bombing along in his Dolomite Sprint to cover it. 

Btw; typical fucking teen in that picture, fizzogg glued to their fucking phone. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The teacher sounds like a bit of an overreacting idiot.  Its not like the girl turned up wearing just a thong and nipple tassles.  I don't understand why teachers keep doing this kind of thing.  Their purpose is to educate young people, so that's what your focus should be.  If you can be distracted so easily, then you are probably in the wrong job.  Lot of fuss over nothing.  

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Is that where you buried her after?

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The teacher sounds like a bit of an overreacting idiot.  Its not like the girl turned up wearing just a thong and nipple tassles.  I don't understand why teachers keep doing this kind of thing.  Their purpose is to educate young people, so that's what your focus should be.  If you can be distracted so easily, then you are probably in the wrong job.  Lot of fuss over nothing.  

I can but agree. 

4 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Matron! 

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Obviously a quiet time in creamed tea land. I'm sure some cunt will steal a bicycle and the avid crime reporter for that rag will be bombing along in his Dolomite Sprint to cover it. 

Btw; typical fucking teen in that picture, fizzogg glued to their fucking phone. 

Anybody looking for the pervy pic will be sorely disappointed which could have been the story's only redeeming feature. Alas.... like Devon total shite. 

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Basically, he's a weak pervert cunt who can't control himself around young women. So the school removed the girl, rather than risk a noncing scandal.

The education system appears to be learning the art of misdirection and cover-up tactics that serve the Catholic Church so well. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Matron! 

I think the media is to blame a lot of the time for stories like this.  Its in their interests to take a molehill and try to convince the audience that its actually a mountain.  Maybe some hack was just bored to tears with his covid19 stories and desperate for something, anything different to write about.  

21 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think the media is to blame a lot of the time for stories like this.  Its in their interests to take a molehill and try to convince the audience that its actually a mountain.  Maybe some hack was just bored to tears with his covid19 stories and desperate for something, anything different to write about.  

It's quite clear to me the media wannabes running this cheap as chips online Devon "mag" have ditched newswirthiness for a story that appeals to the 24 carat female/15-30 year age range for ADVERTISING reasons. So the whole thing is a gitup to line the sheepskin  pockets of their designer outdoor all weather jackets. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought it said ‘Life in heaven’ by ChildeHarold. If I’d known it wasn’t a suicide note I wouldn’t have bothered looking at it. Very disappointing.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's quite clear to me the media wannabes running this cheap as chips online Devon "mag" have ditched newswirthiness for a story that appeals to the 24 carat female/15-30 year age range for ADVERTISING reasons. So the whole thing is a gitup to line the sheepskin  pockets of their designer outdoor all weather jackets. 

I knew you would solve the mystery Scooby

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Teachers are all cunts. That’s a scientifically proved fact. Even our own factchecker Mr. Roops wouldn’t dare argue with that.