CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life in Devon

ChildeHarold

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I go to a fully integrated compo that prides itself on catering for a wide variety of needs from the most able to the utter crud of the gene pool. Needless to say I am high up in form A. 

I bet you love ‘A level’  Don’t forget to pack your fudge for lunch tomorrow.

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't have to. That old cunt Attenborough is doing it flying all over the place filming fucking sliding penguins and lions eating zebras 

I suppose he surely can't do it much longer, the cunt's older than a vintage scammel!

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As you may or may not be aware of TF, this place went through a dark and prolonged period of mumsnet-esque crap, enforced on us be the dull as dishwater admin cunts. There is still a cadre of fucking spackers here who post weak as piss comments, seemly 24/7, which simply pale into insignificance with the weapons grade cuntings dished out by the big hitters. We all know who they are and I as one am sick to my hairy bollocks with the middle of the road nicey nicey gayness that fills this once great hall. 

Fuck off you fucking cunt cunt. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

She’s a traffic warden. That’s where she gets her vast knowledge of automobiles. Shuffling around like Mrs. Huggit all day every day giving out parking tickets, she can reel off the specs. of any car on the road. Unless she Google’s them? Come on man! That’s just ridiculous.

A traffic warden? I didn't know she was African.