CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Windsors

colonelkurtz

So Phil the Greek has a touch of the shits a couple of weeks back , gets taken to hospital where its confirmed that it's nothing that a clean pair of y fronts won't sort out and that his arsehole hasn't in fact imploded. Spends a week dossing in bed ,  no doubt complaining about the brown skin types attending to his every need only to be then moved from the local riff raff hospital to the top of Barts cardiothoracic surgery waiting list for a bit of plumbing work. Say what you like but these Windsor fuckers are willing to go to some lengths to outshine this months Daily Mail (c) Enemies of the State couple appearing soon on a TV near you as Ophra Winfreys show headline act

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know Phil's an old dinosaur, but Thorassic Park?

I'm told that Harry and Megan will be naming their next child "Seatbelt".  

When a reporter asked them why, Harry said " It's what my mother would have wanted"

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

So Phil the Greek has a touch of the shits a couple of weeks back , gets taken to hospital where its confirmed that it's nothing that a clean pair of y fronts won't sort out and that his arsehole hasn't in fact imploded. Spends a week dossing in bed ,  no doubt complaining about the brown skin types attending to his every need only to be then moved from the local riff raff hospital to the top of Barts cardio thorassic surgery waiting list for a bit of plumbing work. Say what you like but these Windsor fuckers are willing to go to some lengths to outshine the treasonous pair of Ophra Winfrey show headline act appearance. 

There is always room to manoeuvre with potential complications, let’s be optimistic.

I used to be pro Royal but then I woke up and realised what a bunch of thieving cunts they really are. I made my mind up after being in traffic in Kensington and some royal convoy of cars caused havoc getting through, all so that some royal could take a well needed shit. They are worse than benefit scroungers as at least most of them are skint and don't have anything. These royals are loaded and have enough money for their next 10 generations, yet they come to us with their begging bowls and expect money whilst looking down on us. Fuck them all, when the Greek cunt dies and the Queen passes on we need to tell them to fuck off.

Having Kings and Queens living in castles in 2021 is a piss take. 

28 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I beg your pardon? Where else are we supposed to live? @King Billyget a load of this!

Us commoners have no problem with Royalty like yourself and @King Billy who do a vital public service in cunting the cunts of the world and calling @Franka cunt. It's the Windsor's I don't like, do you know they claim to help out the spastics of this world? The liars...if they did we wouldn't have @ChildeHarold and @Frank out there, worryingly mixing with normal people.

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Us commoners have no problem with Royalty like yourself and @King Billy who do a vital public service in cunting the cunts of the world and calling @Franka cunt. It's the Windsor's I don't like, do you know they claim to help out the spastics of this world? The liars...if they did we wouldn't have @ChildeHarold and @Frank out there, worryingly mixing with normal people.

They say all publicity is good publicity. 

18 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

I beg your pardon? Where else are we supposed to live? @King Billyget a load of this!

After giving this a lot of thought KR I’ve come to the conclusion that rather than a Royal upheaval, which uprooting our majestic selves to rented bedsores or perish the thought Council accommodation on some rat infested estate would surely be, the young chap must be persuaded of the folly of such dangerous ideas being publicly uttered. One is not amused.

”Release the killer Corgis.” 

55 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

In your dark, befouled and frozen pizza packet-strewn little basement flat, where, during the days of furlough, the same set of grubby little sausage fingers taps away as King Rollo goes into character and recites his repetitive, regal horseshit the rest of us appear to be suffering on a more regular basis.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

In your dark, befouled and frozen pizza packet-strewn little basement flat, where, during the days of furlough, the same set of grubby little sausage fingers taps away as King Rollo goes into character and recites his repetitive, regal horseshit the rest of us appear to be suffering on a more regular basis.

Too many Kings if you ask me. We need to have a cull. 

Just now, Wolfie said:

For the last time, Wolfie, that strange bloke who moved in with you isn’t me!

3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

So Phil the Greek has a touch of the shits a couple of weeks back , gets taken to hospital where its confirmed that it's nothing that a clean pair of y fronts won't sort out and that his arsehole hasn't in fact imploded. Spends a week dossing in bed ,  no doubt complaining about the brown skin types attending to his every need only to be then moved from the local riff raff hospital to the top of Barts cardiothoracic surgery waiting list for a bit of plumbing work. Say what you like but these Windsor fuckers are willing to go to some lengths to outshine the treasonous pair of Ophra Winfreys show headline act appearance. 

I hope the old cunt has got enough energy and marbles to order the assassination princes quatercoon. He can then die happily with the idiotic grin on his face

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I was going to suggest a Getouttajail Card for you but why bother? Cull two out of two. Is that still a cull? 

If the concept of a cull is too much for you, Harold, I suggest asking your learning support assistant to move you back onto the labrador vocabulary list, perhaps mastering concepts like stand, sit, stay. You might even get a ‘Whose a good boy then?’ as reward for all your efforts.