CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Windsors

colonelkurtz

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

There is a shit-show tomorrow: Windsor old school versus young upstarts. I expect the old hippo Oprah to stir up the old hornets’ nest with gusto.

It's strange, isn't it ?  If I was in their position, I would be looking to get paying jobs (genuinely) rather than causing more embarrassment and dramarama.  I suppose they must be desperate for money and Oprah tempted them with the ready cash.  I'm not a big fan of the Royals, but this does make me feel slightly sorry for the Queen.  

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

It's strange, isn't it ?  If I was in their position, I would be looking to get paying jobs (genuinely) rather than causing more embarrassment and dramarama.  I suppose they must be desperate for money and Oprah tempted them with the ready cash.  I'm not a big fan of the Royals, but this does make me feel slightly sorry for the Queen.  

I think the country they are in where there is never "enough money" and it will eat them alive. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think the country they are in where there is never "enough money" and it will eat them alive. 

Yeah, doesn't bode well.  It just blows my mind though - they leave saying that they want private lives, then a few months later they are back in the limelight reigniting the controversy and embarrassment and needless soap opera all over again.  O well.  

30 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yeah, doesn't bode well.  It just blows my mind though - they leave saying that they want private lives, then a few months later they are back in the limelight reigniting the controversy and embarrassment and needless soap opera all over again.  O well.  

There's clearly a lot of deep resentment within Harry over his late mother and those circumstances. It cannot be easy to see widespread acceptance of a woman called Camila who to all intents was instrumental in the breakdown of his mother's marriage, whatever the rumours and suspicions surrounding his own paternity. Megan maybe has exactly what he needs or the worse possible type of woman he hitched up with. I don't know. Time will tell. The mnarchy has to be slimmed down and there has to be some radical pruning and constitutional change in the UK if the slightest bit of Brexit promise is to be realised. At the moment with Sunak's regressive policies and corrupt Free Ports and this odd mess at the top of our class structure I can see nothing but a small regressed backward odd country increasingly on its own in a modern changing world of big players. 

23 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's clearly a lot of deep resentment within Harry over his late mother and those circumstances. It cannot be easy to see widespread acceptance of a woman called Camila who to all intents was instrumental in the breakdown of his mother's marriage, whatever the rumours and suspicions surrounding his own paternity. Megan maybe has exactly what he needs or the worse possible type of woman he hitched up with. I don't know. Time will tell. The mnarchy has to be slimmed down and there has to be some radical pruning and constitutional change in the UK if the slightest bit of Brexit promise is to be realised. At the moment with Sunak's regressive policies and corrupt Free Ports and this odd mess at the top of our class structure I can see nothing but a small regressed backward odd country increasingly on its own in a modern changing world of big players. 

Fuck off you dirty sex case cunt.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You shambolic, mess of a human being. Shut your fucking cunt mouth. Nobody wants to know your opinion on anything. Just fuck off.

38 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You shambolic, mess of a human being. Shut your fucking cunt mouth. Nobody wants to know your opinion on anything. Just fuck off.

Hopefully Aitch has been fucked off and banned, or at least had a sleepless night over me pretending the report the freak to the old bill.

In all seriousness, though, I'll be truly astonished if he has the gall to turn up here again, let's hope either a ban or shame will keep the fucker away.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hopefully Aitch has been fucked off and banned, or at least had a sleepless night over me pretending the report the freak to the old bill.

In all seriousness, though, I'll be truly astonished if he has the gall to turn up here again, let's hope either a ban or shame will keep the fucker away.

I've just been reading that thread. I've got even money he'll be back later with greater intensity on a revenge mission because he's a fucking mong. He's the type of cunt who keeps a piece of broken glass next to the keyboard for self harming purposes when he's receiving abuse. The other possibility of course is that he's an old bill agent provocateur and we're all going to get nicked under the Malicious Communications Act.

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Reported for derailing and acrimony. 

After reading the sick and utterly depraved filth you posted yesterday, I'm genuinely astounded that you have the fucking brass to come back on. You're a twisted degenerate who deserves to be burned alive. It won't be long until the Jimmy Savile police come for you. That you can be assured of.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

TBH I don't think that it was really an issue with the royals themselves, a token mixed heritage (but highly unlikely to succeed to the crown) part of the family, lots of boxes ticked. The issue is more of a fucked up media blowing minor things out of proportion .. Piers Morgan and co are fixated and of course making a lot of money out of fanning the flames when in truth there is nothing to see.The African genes and DNA of the offspring are already down to around 10% or less.

19 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

TBH I don't think that it was really an issue with the royals themselves, a token mixed heritage (but highly unlikely to succeed to the crown) part of the family, lots of boxes ticked. The issue is more of a fucked up media blowing minor things out of proportion .. Piers Morgan and co are fixated and of course making a lot of money out of fanning the flames when in truth there is nothing to see.The African genes and DNA of the offspring are already down to around 10% or less.

The media have much to answer for here...yet again. I am contemptuous of the talking heads jumping on the bandwagon.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

After reading the sick and utterly depraved filth you posted yesterday, I'm genuinely astounded that you have the fucking brass to come back on. You're a twisted degenerate who deserves to be burned alive. It won't be long until the Jimmy Savile police come for you. That you can be assured of.

You are the twisted guy because you haven't made a sensible response to any of my posts or noms since I've been here. You are the essence of Dark Matter. Your negativity drives other more interesting people away. Admin knows that.