CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Windsors

colonelkurtz

6 minutes ago, KingRollo said:

If the concept of a cull is too much for you, Harold, I suggest asking your learning support assistant to move you back onto the labrador vocabulary list, perhaps mastering concepts like stand, sit, stay. You might even get a ‘Whose a good boy then?’ as reward for all your efforts.

Surely a cull is a thinning out. Whereas the two Corner Kings would be an extermination. 

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

So Phil the Greek has a touch of the shits a couple of weeks back , gets taken to hospital where its confirmed that it's nothing that a clean pair of y fronts won't sort out and that his arsehole hasn't in fact imploded. Spends a week dossing in bed ,  no doubt complaining about the brown skin types attending to his every need only to be then moved from the local riff raff hospital to the top of Barts cardiothoracic surgery waiting list for a bit of plumbing work. Say what you like but these Windsor fuckers are willing to go to some lengths to outshine the treasonous pair of Ophra Winfreys show headline act appearance

Cunts all of them, need hanging, mugs

Guest Fatty
4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

He's alright; apart from being a 99 year-old war veteran, his personal opinions don't seem that different to many epressed here.

Fucking war veteran, he just got gifted a uniform, Greek Cunt 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I used to be pro Royal but then I woke up and realised what a bunch of thieving cunts they really are. I made my mind up after being in traffic in Kensington and some royal convoy of cars caused havoc getting through, all so that some royal could take a well needed shit. They are worse than benefit scroungers as at least most of them are skint and don't have anything. These royals are loaded and have enough money for their next 10 generations, yet they come to us with their begging bowls and expect money whilst looking down on us. Fuck them all, when the Greek cunt dies and the Queen passes on we need to tell them to fuck off.

Having Kings and Queens living in castles in 2021 is a piss take. 

I said it before, when Hampton Court Palace caught fire we, the tax payers,  had to fork out because the building 'belongs to the public". But if they found any oil under the cunt it would have been a another fucking story. 

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I said it before, when Hampton Court Palace caught fire we, the tax payers,  had to fork out because the building 'belongs to the public". But if they found any oil under the cunt it would have been a another fucking story. 

Would have took a lot longer to put out the fire too.

Was it the cladding to blame for that fire, or Andrew smoking crack in bed?

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

At least he doesn't have a smokin' crack in bed. 

So, about that 3rd trimester test, shortly before your birth... Congenital rubella syndrome, or perhaps complications from herpes? 

Just now, Gronda Gronda said:

So, about that 3rd trimester test, shortly before your birth... Congenital rubella syndrome, or perhaps complications from herpes? 

There was no test, the GUM clinic was closed. I imagine a simpler explanation... he was a slippery little bastard from the off and got dropped on his noggin.

19 hours ago, KingRollo said:

For the last time, Wolfie, that strange bloke who moved in with you isn’t me!

That bloke would be Dickless, but they're trying to keep their relationship a secret, even though it's plain to see when they give each other a 'like' for every comment they make on here.

Ain't love grand?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What if they found Nazi gold in the basement? Asking for a friend.

4 hours ago, Joker said:

That bloke would be Dickless, but they're trying to keep their relationship a secret, even though it's plain to see when they give each other a 'like' for every comment they make on here.

Ain't love grand?

Not as grand as your fully preserved and clear varnished collection of dog turds from the UK throughout the ages. I bet your particularly proud of the whites ones you lurked about for in the 80s you fucking freak