CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trannies are upset now

Neil

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A few days ago it was a beautiful pleasant day, the sun was shining, cool and with a freshness in the air. I had a lovely breakfast and went out in the motor...I was really enjoying the morning and noticed a cunt on a bicycle...I drove past the cunt and looked at it...it was only a fucking 60+ aged fucking transbender on a bicycle, I looked into its face and it had a scarf type thing over it's head and some other attire I was too discusted to look at. There really is something about seeing a man, with manly features dressed as a woman that makes me feel sick. I struggled to keep the breakfast down but I can thankfully report it stayed down. What a revolting tranny cunt it was. I blame loony lefties, the poofs, and @ChildeHaroldfor this mess we are in. 

Did it look anything like this? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSE2qpRNEu-GMbiXmagEP

Hope this doesn't cause your breakfast to reappear! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There really is something about seeing a man, with manly features dressed as a woman that makes me feel sick. I struggled to keep the breakfast down but I can thankfully report it stayed down. What a revolting tranny cunt it was. I blame loony lefties, the poofs, and @ChildeHaroldfor this mess we are in. 

Nonsense...don`t you think he`s bringing sexy back OC ??

50537?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signat

• Like 1

On 09/03/2021 at 23:15, Decimus said:

I hold views that 15 to 20 years ago would have been described as extremely left leaning. With the evolution of The Left and its infiltration by identity, race and sexuality politics, I'd now be accused of fascism, racism, sexism, transphobia and all other sorts of "isms".

The Left is the new Right. It's intolerant, it's hysterical and it's not for me.

I will not vote for any party whose leadership is so deluded as to believe that you can choose your sex in the same way that you can pick a hat.

On 09/03/2021 at 23:15, Decimus said:

I hold views that 15 to 20 years ago would have been described as extremely left leaning. With the evolution of The Left and its infiltration by identity, race and sexuality politics, I'd now be accused of fascism, racism, sexism, transphobia and all other sorts of "isms".

The Left is the new Right. It's intolerant, it's hysterical and it's not for me.

I can assure you Dimetrius that you hold views and express opinions that would never ever have been considered left wing. In fact old Brigadier Bonkers would have (correctly) thought you to be a right wing looney.

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I can assure you Dimetrius that you hold views and express opinions that would never ever have been considered left wing. In fact old Brigadier Bonkers would have (correctly) thought you to be a right wing looney.

It's called getting old, Pen, we all shift to the right. I wouldn't be surprised if your advanced centuries has left you with views that would make Adolph Hitler wince.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's called getting old, Pen, we all shift to the right. I wouldn't be surprised if your advanced centuries has left you with views that would make Adolph Hitler wince.

It is nothing to do with getting old, its to do with cunts who visited Russia as parts of trades union delegation in the mid 70s and saw how happy everyone was and how even the most humble of workers to home £70 a week. Red Rosemary, Red Robbo, Arthur Scargill, Ray Buckton .. of course a true leftie would never have held a admin job with a council not even a minor one.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

"She's" got a dangling middle leg that would of made the old Fuhrer more than wince old bean. I believe 30's Berlin was a mecca for these kind of freaks and gadabouts and no doubt the coming of the Nazis put paid to any holiday plans our very own bride of sasquatch had 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panz old bean, there`s a fanciful, and i`m sure baseless, rumour currently circulating that you are  prancing around Bogland with a cut out picture of Steven Gerrard stuck down the crack of your arse. Also, you`ve taken to wearing Royal Blue keks with "55" emblazoned across them when doing the milking. Can it be true? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Panz old bean, there`s a fanciful, and i`m sure baseless, rumour currently circulating that you are  prancing around Bogland with a cut out picture of Steven Gerrard stuck down the crack of your arse. Also, you`ve taken to wearing Royal Blue keks with "55" emblazoned across them when doing the milking. Can it be true? 

Milking his own battered and abused paddy pecker no doubt