CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who talk on speaker phone

southerncunt

Was exercising the dog in an off lead park this morning, and in between trying to wear out a Staffy, and picking up her shit (before @Joker could get on a plane and come and steal it), I was distracted by a far away sibilant treble pitched screech. Eventually through the trees came an old bint, like a slower moving version of Bigfoot from the Patterson Gimlin reel, jabbering away to some other motor mouthed old bint with the phone turned up to 11 on speaker. 
I am not even remotely interested in your conversation. Indeed, I couldn’t fucking care less. Get some fucking headphones. 

The only thing I was impressed by was the phones ability to offend from 100 metres through trees. Technology has come a long way.

• Like 5

This is something that has been with us since the beginning of mobile phones. First it was the cunt yelling into his phone on public transport "yeah 'ang on Dave, I fink we're just abhaat to go into a tunnel so I might lose yer"  to hands free cunts who walk along looking as if they're talking to themselves. The worst I've seen are the cunts who pick their kiddies up from school and still have the phone glued to their heads and who obviously believe that their phone call is more important than interacting with their children.  Fucking wankers.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is something that has been with us since the beginning of mobile phones. First it was the cunt yelling into his phone on public transport "yeah 'ang on Dave, I fink we're just abhaat to go into a tunnel so I might lose yer"  to hands free cunts who walk along looking as if they're talking to themselves. The worst I've seen are the cunts who pick their kiddies up from school and still have the phone glued to their heads and who obviously believe that their phone call is more important than interacting with their children.  Fucking wankers.

Phones are growing in size .. soon they will reach the point where they will be large enough to snatch off the these cunts and club them to death with it hopefully with the gormless cunt at the other end hearing every last cry, gasp and scream as their life drains away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Phones are growing in size .. soon they will reach the point where they will be large enough to snatch off the these cunts and club them to death with it hopefully with the gormless cunt at the other end hearing every last cry, gasp and scream as their life drains away.

I've seen teenage girls in groups all tapping away on their phones. I've sat in pubs and seen couples sitting there tapping away. I was in McDonalds with my two young grandchildren and in walked a group of 6 girls. Two went to order the grub, the other 4 sat at a table and not a word was spoken as they all tapped away. And they all have that gormless "phone look" on their faces. Its mental.

• Like 1

Anyone making any sort of noise in public with a mobile phone should be zapped with a portable EMP generator. As an added bonus, the old cunts described above might find their pacemakers rendered inoperative too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've seen teenage girls in groups all tapping away on their phones. I've sat in pubs and seen couples sitting there tapping away. I was in McDonalds with my two young grandchildren and in walked a group of 6 girls. Two went to order the grub, the other 4 sat at a table and a word was spoken as they all tapped away. And they all have that gormless "phone look" on their faces. Its mental.

Not forgetting the angry executive who is always bellowing down his phone threatening to sack Bethen or Denzil.

13 hours ago, southerncunt said:

The only thing I was impressed by was the phones ability to offend from 100 metres through trees. Technology has come a long way.

Don’t be getting all bent out of shape over this. We had this sort of outrage in the U.K. too when mobile phones first appeared in 1988. This time next week you’ll have CDs or remote control TVs to marvel at. Feel free to get back to me in about 30 years and I’ll tell you what a drone is.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No he's not. He only ever tried to help, but always got stitched up by Del Boy.

you're picking on him because he's black.

What I want to know is why there was only one black McClaren in HMP Slade? There should be fucking hundreds if those BLM spooks are to be believed.

Fucking Apple with their wireless ear pods have made this worse so you can't even clock the white wire going to the sides of their thick ignorant skull. The number of times I've asked a twat in the street, "What did you say, cunt?" only to discover they're on a phone call to their psychoanalyst or something.

On 11/03/2021 at 09:22, southerncunt said:

Was exercising the dog in an off lead park this morning, and in between trying to wear out a Staffy, and picking up her shit (before @Joker could get on a plane and come and steal it), I was distracted by a far away sibilant treble pitched screech. Eventually through the trees came an old bint, like a slower moving version of Bigfoot from the Patterson Gimlin reel, jabbering away to some other motor mouthed old bint with the phone turned up to 11 on speaker. 
I am not even remotely interested in your conversation. Indeed, I couldn’t fucking care less. Get some fucking headphones. 

The headphones the size of a hearing aid are a solution, but I have seen some freaks mumbling away into thin air, looking somewhat schizophrenic, especially when gesticulating furiously into thin air.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This was a reference to the suspicion they were out picking cotton in the fields rather than at drama school, not the fabric of the knickers you were throwing towards the stage at a Bay City Rollers concert.

Of  course. Because Brixton is renowned for its cotton plantations 

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

The headphones the size of a hearing aid are a solution, but I have seen some freaks mumbling away into thin air, looking somewhat schizophrenic, especially when gesticulating furiously into thin air.

It's the cunts that waltz around Sainsbury's shopping, yakking away that amazes me. I need to concentrate when I'm out shopping. If I was on the phone I'd go out for jaffa cakes and come back with a lawn mower knowing me. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's the cunts that waltz around Sainsbury's shopping, yakking away that amazes me. I need to concentrate when I'm out shopping. If I was on the phone I'd go out for jaffa cakes and come back with a lawn mower knowing me. 

They look rather insane, spouting in the crowd to the invisible. And they hardly pay any attention to the people walking  around them, those supermarket zombies.

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Unfortunately that’s something you’ll have to get used to during your stay in Rampton. It’s just what nuts do.