CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Baroness Jones

Trucking Funt

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think this case revolved around the "let him have it" remark that Bentley used and its interpretation. Did he mean Craig to shoot the copper or let him have the gun? Also, the prosecution wanted blood because a copper had been murdered and they couldn't top a 16 year old so Bentley was the fall guy. I believe Bentley meant Craig to give the copper the gun IMO. 

That is what I have always though and what the person who knew him thought. From what I have read the case did actually turn into a media frenzy with the newspapers of the time with calls to hang high before the trial and pleas for clemency after the trail. Of interest is that the murder happened on 2nd November 1952 .. the trial five weeks later between the 9th and 1th December 1952 and he was hanged after the various appeals on 28th January 1953 .. they certainly did not hang around in those days. In the USA the period between the death sentence and the execution can be twenty years or more.

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That is what I have always though and what the person who knew him thought. From what I have read the case did actually turn into a media frenzy with the newspapers of the time with calls to hang high before the trial and pleas for clemency after the trail. Of interest is that the murder happened on 2nd November 1952 .. the trial five weeks later between the 9th and 1th December 1952 and he was hanged after the various appeals on 28th January 1953 .. they certainly did not hang around in those days. In the USA the period between the death sentence and the execution can be twenty years or more.

"Let him have it" wasn't really a term used in UK at the time anyway. More yankee.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think this case revolved around the "let him have it" remark that Bentley used and its interpretation. Did he mean Craig to shoot the copper or let him have the gun? Also, the prosecution wanted blood because a copper had been murdered and they couldn't top a 16 year old so Bentley was the fall guy. I believe Bentley meant Craig to give the copper the gun IMO. 

I will say that I was not suggesting that Bentley (or indeed Craig)should have been executed (I do not think that he should have been executed), my real concern is how over the years facts get twisted and lose the context of the time .. Bentley was actually mush like many not too bright youths of the time and he had several chances at employment in work that he was perfectly capable of. I do know someone who is probably very to Bentley but who has managed to work for many years in a menial but fairly well paid job.

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I will say that I was not suggesting that Bentley (or indeed Craig)should have been executed (I do not think that he should have been executed), my real concern is how over the years facts get twisted and lose the context of the time .. Bentley was actually mush like many not too bright youths of the time and he had several chances at employment in work that he was perfectly capable of. I do know someone who is probably very to Bentley but who has managed to work for many years in a menial but fairly well paid job.

Is he a member of this site?

@Dawn Chorus you're coming across like a right stupid fucking cunt on this thread. That's certainly nothing new, but it appears as if you're going through one of your regular "flood the site with absolute shite" phases. Please can you let me know when this will be coming to an end, I'll probably not bother logging in again until you're back to under 50 posts a day.

You fucking idiot 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Dawn Chorus you're coming across like a right stupid fucking cunt on this thread. That's certainly nothing new, but it appears as if you're going through one of your regular "flood the site with absolute shite" phases. Please can you let me know when this will be coming to an end, I'll probably not bother logging in again until you're back to under 50 posts a day.

You fucking idiot 

@Dawn ChorusPlease keep up the good work.  There is a tenner in it for you.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Let him have it" wasn't really a term used in UK at the time anyway. More yankee.

It’s a recurring shout, often heard coming from the gents toilets at certain Cheshire golf clubs, usually the ones frequented by estate agents and Nigerian immigrants called Mtembe.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's not envy though is it, it's disappointment that the system is set to pander to their 'Hooman Rights' and offer them a modicum of comfort in their lives when most on here, myself included, would rather see them hanging from a bridge over the A11 with a burning tyre around their neck as a deterrent to any other murderous deviant cunts.

They were children who killed a child.

14 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Venables lived near me for a while..he was recalled to prison

Probably for the best. I don’t think a grainy CCTV image on News at Ten of two delinquent scallies ushering a man of your tender years out of ALDI to have their wicked fun with you would shock the nation nowadays, unless both their mutilated corpses were discovered the next day on the railway tracks.

On 12/03/2021 at 01:13, Cuntybaws said:

Jess Phillips has just achieved the seemingly impossible and risen to the number one slot on my "Horse-Faced Cunts" list after reading out the names of all women killed by men in the last year during a parliamentary debate. I'm only surprised some fat red-faced Tory cunt from the back benches didn't kill her too before she got to the end.

Jess has lost so much weight that I imagine the flesh hangs off her frame like that bloke in Robocop who ends up in the toxic waste. 

Reading lists aloud is usually forbidden, so now Lindsay has set a precedent, expect one a week. Maybe the Hon. Member for Cumbernauld could start with his list of equine-looking females?

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Maybe the Hon. Member for Cumbernauld could start with his list of equine-looking females?

Is this just a general slur on Cumbernauld, or have I missed some SNP-related scandal there?