CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks and polar bears

White Cunt

A hotel in China will feature polar bears to entertain the gawping chink savages, starring at the entrapped animals from their rooms and tucking into their bat soup and rat noodles. I estimate the glass fitted into those windows is of typical shitty quality, characteristic of most slope products, and will not prevent a few falling into the bear pool, being rapidly ripped apart  and consumed by the animals. The snuff iPhone recordings will be undoubtedly immediately posted on YouTube and going viral before some aspiring red brother has a chance to take them down.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/12/chinese-hotel-with-polar-bear-enclosure-opens-to-outrage

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

A hotel in China will feature polar bears to entertain the gawping chink savages, starring at the entrapped animals from their rooms and tucking into their bat soup and rat noodles. I estimate the glass fitted into those windows is of typical shitty quality, characteristic of most slope products, and will not prevent a few falling into the bear pool, being rapidly ripped apart  and consumed by the animals. The snuff iPhone recordings will be undoubtedly immediately posted on YouTube and going viral before some aspiring red brother has a chance to take them down.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/12/chinese-hotel-with-polar-bear-enclosure-opens-to-outrage

Appalling.  I don't think the bears would live long in such an environment.  They are used to roaming  across country for miles.  Sad that we still treat endangered creatures in this way in the 21st century.  Very depressing.  

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

We shouldn’t be surprised by anything these sadistic little cunts get up to. Caged bears tortured for their bile, goldfish in key rings and any wild creatures they can catch kept in horrendous conditions until they’re killed for the pot.

Id wipe out every chinky in the blink of a eye. A planet destroying plague 

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We shouldn’t be surprised by anything these sadistic little cunts get up to. Caged bears tortured for their bile, goldfish in key rings and any wild creatures they can catch kept in horrendous conditions until they’re killed for the pot.

Id wipe out every chinky in the blink of a eye. A planet destroying plague 

They are not all bad people Stubby.  It's just that their culture needs changing.  Not all traditions are worth preserving.  

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I think it’s more likely to be the yellow cunts take on Lobster restaurants where you choose your crustacean and then watch it fished out of the tank and hey presto 20 minutes later you’re tucking into the cunt at the table. Don’t be surprised to see your local Chinky restaurants tables have got a lot bigger if our glorious leader Sir Bozo of Chipperfields ever allows them to reopen.

On 13/03/2021 at 15:30, Weary&Disgusted said:

Appalling.  I don't think the bears would live long in such an environment.  They are used to roaming  across country for miles.  Sad that we still treat endangered creatures in this way in the 21st century.  Very depressing.  

It’s appalling but not surprising, really. The bear will go insane and get shot when no longer of novelty value to the hotel freaks. It’s disgusting. The meat will go in a pot.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It’s appalling but not surprising, really. The bear will go insane and get shot when no longer of novelty value to the hotel freaks. It’s disgusting. The meat will go in a pot.

I remember seeing footage of a brown bear in some tiny enclosure back in the eighties.  The poor creature just kept wandering in circles, seemingly unable to believe it was trapped.  Horrible.  

43 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I remember seeing footage of a brown bear in some tiny enclosure back in the eighties.  The poor creature just kept wandering in circles, seemingly unable to believe it was trapped.  Horrible.  

There are a lot of zoos and animal collections elsewhere in the UK where the the animals are no better off. The sealife centre in Torquay has now closed, those large birds they kept in that huge cage were behaving like many of the zoo animals you see just circling around. It is true that there is much good research done at some of these places but most of them are more about human vanity and teach people nothing. The local poster on bus shelters to advertise Paignton Zoo are mocking and making fun of the animals.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

There are a lot of zoos and animal collections elsewhere in the UK where the the animals are no better off. The sealife centre in Torquay has now closed, those large birds they kept in that huge cage were behaving like many of the zoo animals you see just circling around. It is true that there is much good research done at some of these places but most of them are more about human vanity and teach people nothing. The local poster on bus shelters to advertise Paignton Zoo are mocking and making fun of the animals.

If it was up to me, we would abolish zoos altogether.  I don't mind things like open farms, where people can visit, and kids can feed the lamas, and protected wildlife reserves, where the animals like deer are allowed to roam free and humans can spot them from a respectful distance, but I think zoos should be gradually phased out.  

I'm just amazed the bears are allowed to live at all

Isn't it a custom for them to be drained of their bile so that impotent Chinaman can suck it down like Tequila shots on a stag do, to coax one last stiffie out of their tiny winkles? 

There's no endangered species these cunts won't drain of some vital organ / fluid in order to crack one out.

Up your game Neil for fuck's sake - they're laughing at you!

8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm just amazed the bears are allowed to live at all

Isn't it a custom for them to be drained of their bile so that impotent Chinaman can suck it down like Tequila shots on a stag do, to coax one last stiffie out of their tiny winkles? 

There's no endangered species these cunts won't drain of some vital organ / fluid in order to crack one out.

Up your game Neil for fuck's sake - they're laughing at you!

The chinks in Beijing are sucking this today:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/mar/15/beijing-skies-turn-orange-as-sandstorm-and-pollution-send-readings-off-the-scale

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

If it was up to me, we would abolish zoos altogether.  I don't mind things like open farms, where people can visit, and kids can feed the lamas, and protected wildlife reserves, where the animals like deer are allowed to roam free and humans can spot them from a respectful distance, but I think zoos should be gradually phased out.  

Yes, the typical, animal-torturing zoos should have gone out of business long time ago but we still have plenty of them around.  A lot of people in “democracies” seem unable to have issues with those establishments and support them by visiting those ghettos.

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Do you know what really upsets me, Weary? When I see those adverts of bears driven insane by having to spend years in cages. Watching the poor fuckers rocking like a Broadmoor resident in the Kasbah who's missed a dose of Valium.

I honesty don't know how these cunts can be so barbaric. Maybe it's the fact that I've got a heart, and have been born and bread in a first world nation, but surely empathy is empathy no matter your country of origin?

There's not many adverts that upset the Major bar the Great Ormand Street ones.

6 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Dancing bears seem to have disappeared in recent years. Are they not legal anymore or just gone out of fashion? If anyone knows of a couple for sale, I’d be interested in purchasing them, depending on price.

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

lol

I hope the residents breath in this toxic mix of nasties, drastically shortening their lives to around 24 hours. 

The war time doctrine of the chinks is that the western powers will spend vast amounts of time and money caring for its injured soldiers, whereas they, being the sadistic little cunts they are after generations of commie jackboots, will simple leave them to die. This is why COVID is such a devastating weapon that they've unleased on us. They've fucked our economy and society because we're compassionate humans yet they care not for the lives of humans and animals alike.

The world would be an entirely better place without the chinkys altogether. Kill 'em All. 

• Like 1