CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks and polar bears

White Cunt

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m out of my tiny fat mind, Major. This morning I started a three day water fast, only to find myself - as I type - sitting outside my local Turkish, drinking fucking pints of Meantime. I despair.. I really do. 

You stupid bastard. Why on earth would you want to deprive your body of one of it's most important elements? There's very little about testosterone in the media or medical journals unless it's regarding steroids which are all derived from test anyway. It's actually the male hormone responsible for energy, confidence, libido and boosts the immune system ect.

The pharmaceutical industry makes a fortune from antidepressants and other medications that testosterone could either cure or prevent in the first place. 

I'm sure a man of your calibre would have a private medical plan. Enquire about it, or state that you're constantly tired and struggling to get an erection (there's no doubt some truth in that as Ming must be smelling like a Wuhan wet market on a summers day upon defrosting lately). 

No need to Fwank me, obviously... 

Edited by Major Cunt
Correction
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

You stupid bastard. Why on earth would you want to deprive your body of one of it's most important elements? There's very little about testosterone in the media or medical journals unless it's regarding steroids which are all derived from test anyway. It's actually the male hormone responsible for energy, confidence, libido and boosts the immune system ect.

The pharmaceutical industry makes a fortune from antidepressants and other medications that testosterone could either cure or prevent in the first place. 

I'm sure a man of your calibre would have a private medical plan. Enquire about it, or state that you're constantly tired and struggling to get an erection (there's no doubt some truth in that as Ming must be smelling like a hot day in Wuhan wet market upon defrosting lately). 

No need to Fwank me, obviously... 

He hasn’t got the bollocks to try a testosterone shot. He’s not Pen after all.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

He hasn’t got the bollocks to try a testosterone shot. He’s not Pen after all.

Bill, have you got a picture of Kleftiko in all the cough, cough private massage rooms? 

To be honest, I think he'd struggle to rise to the occasion when confronted by a 23 year old Latvian blonde bearing a striking resemble to a 90's Jo Guest. It's a sad state of affairs for "the cockroach limbed" (I'm borrowing that by the way) cunt, and I've given him a solution. 

He could always go out with Neil on the hunt, I guess. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Bill, have you got a picture of Kleftiko in all the cough, cough private massage rooms? 

To be honest, I think he'd struggle to rise to the occasion when confronted by a 23 year old Latvian blonde bearing a striking resemble to a 90's Jo Guest. It's a sad state of affairs for "the cockroach limbed" (I'm borrowing that by the way) cunt, and I've given him a solution. 

The pathetic ‘cockroach limbed’ ©️has been would be more likely to feel a slight stirring in his thong if confronted by a peroxide blonde Norwegian bloke bearing a striking resemblance to Limahl from Kajagoogoo with his skinny jeans around his ankles and his Scandinavian bumhole greased up and ready for some Euroaction.

The man’s an absolute disgrace.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You spelt the name wrong. Its Jo B-R-A-N-D. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The pathetic ‘cockroach limbed’ ©️has been would be more likely to feel a slight stirring in his thong if confronted by a peroxide blonde Norwegian bloke bearing a striking resemblance to Limahl from Kajagoogoo with his skinny jeans around his ankles and his Scandinavian bumhole greased up and ready for some Euroaction.

The man’s an absolute disgrace.

Frank would suck off the lot of these gender bending homos and then move on to feltching Boy George whilst being fisted by Jimmy Summerville 

large.A641456F-6746-4388-AEC7-85EE2A2FD2D2.jpeg.d985498ae237eafccfbe1c8ba2b11f22.jpeg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm standing on the corner.... pissing on your fucking shoes you fucking filthy aninal. 

The only things you will be remembered for when you die (soon) is your complete inability to spell even the simplest of words and that you were without doubt the worst ever punter on Cunts Corner, an honour which Frank has held unchallenged until you appeared from who knows where? Quit while you’re ahead you fucking mug. It’s all downhill from here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The only things you will be remembered for when you die (soon) is your complete inability to spell even the simplest of words and that you were without doubt the worst ever punter on Cunts Corner, an honour which Frank has held unchallenged until you appeared from who knows where? Quit while you’re ahead you fucking mug. It’s all downhill from here.

They say shit runs downhill but sparks fly up. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As twenty cannibals have hold of you, they need their protein just like you do.

The rain is pouring on the foreign town, the bullets cannot cut you down

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sparks were fucking brilliant. The album track, 'ladies' was a favourite.

"Eva Braun is cracking jokes while Joan Of Arc just sits and smokes"

I still have a huge collection of vinyl. Kimono my House is one of the albums I occasionally stick on the technics 1210 as it was the first album I ever owned as a spotty kid and it still sounds good to me.

On 13/03/2021 at 20:05, Weary&Disgusted said:

They are not all bad people Stubby.  It's just that their culture needs changing.  Not all traditions are worth preserving.  

On 19/04/2021 at 20:36, Weary&Disgusted said:

Frank, why do you do this ?  Your behaviour mystifies me.  

You strike me as someone who can still make a whole lot of reason when others are losing their heads. But you also strike me as a bit of a wet weekend in Skegness.

Are you Rick_B resurrected, WD?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You strike me as someone who can still make a whole lot of reason when others are losing their heads. But you also strike me as a bit of a wet weekend in Skegness.

Are you Rick_B resurrected, WD?

Guilty as charged your honour.  

Not sure who this Rick fellow is though.